Canadians read this..

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Canadians read this..

Is there a special time of month when ya'll flock to Florida in herds of billions? :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Damn they found out :laughing:...I guess I'm kinda guilty of this too though, because I usually go there once every two or three years...But that's to visit family and friends, not just to get out of the cold :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

december - march = the senior citizens flock to florida to escape the cold.

posted by  dodgerforlife

NO WONDER! God every where I look I see a damn Quebec, Toronto or New Brunswick plate e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e :doh:

posted by  99integra

It's a conspiracy. They're after you Steven. You better run and hide.

posted by  97Talonchik

:laughing: Damn government

posted by  99integra

All year round - senior Americans go there to die

posted by  PontiacFan27

Jesus THAT I already knew :doh:

posted by  99integra

i know around here theres always a load of old people at walmart on tuesdays and thursdays

posted by  nighthawk

That has to do with what...? :screwy:

posted by  Benson

He has ADD just leave him be :laughing:

posted by  99integra

it has to do with old people flocking places:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

What do you mean "damn Quebec, Toronto, or New Brunswick plate".

You should be damn grateful for the privelage.

posted by  Mathew

Yeah I figured he had a few screws lose with some of the posts he has made. :laughing: ..Just kidding, well not really. :wink2:

posted by  Benson

Well I had seen ONE Florida plate on a car here (during the winter season of all times:doh: ) and it was on a white BMW M3, don't remember the rear plate word but the front said 'Infamous' (European style plate too), I got pics on my phone but no way to add them yet.

posted by  car_crazy89

LOL! :orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

Usually in the early summer months of june and july we get alot of people from quebec down here in atlantic city. im told its b/c most of the businesses close down then and its considered a vacation time. Not sure if thats true...but its what ive been told.

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Your Message