9/11 Conspiracy

Home  \  Off Topic  \  9/11 Conspiracy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

I have yet to watch the whole thing, but I watch what I can at times. Just thought I would share it. I wonder if it is real?

posted by  Benson

Looks interesting...I remember when I was into the whole conspiracy thing, I had like 10 hours of government-type video, and alien sightings and stuff, but then I just deleted it all, because it was just people bashing Bush :laughing:

I'll watch this one though...

posted by  chris_knows

WHOA!!!!!Thanks for that, I'll have to watch the rest of it when I get back home from work.

posted by  elchango36

Just watched the whole video, and the narrator does bring up some good points, and the sites at the end seem to support the whole thing...I think the government's got A LOT of stuff to explain, and hopefully they're going to answer at least some of them :clap:...

Also, did anyone else notice that the narrator sounded like he was 17 or 18 years old, and from the sound quality, probably from a PC microphone in his basement? :laughing:

Nice video though, got me convinced :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

****in Nuts....

posted by  Pythias

That is a crazy video, after taking a quick look on Google there's other versions of this video, only 21 minutes longer..

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=dylan+avery&meta=

posted by  car_crazy89

Seen similar versions of it before. It's a crazy idea, and who knows? I'd love to go back to that day and see what really happened there.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

wow that was pretty intersting wouldn't doubt it either:banghead: kind of convincing :2cents:

posted by  mx3_monster

Hmmm. Welcome to Gullible's Travels....

It's all BS. Seriously. I know people that were eyewitmesses from cloeseup of the plane going into the pentagon. My wife lost frinds in the pentagon when the plane went into it. There were no missiles, there was no military planes, it actually happened.

We didn't need 9/11 as a reason to go back to war with Iraq. Clinton had previously singed teh Iraqi Liberation Act into law, and Saddam had violated the cease fire agreements by shooting at our planes. 9/11 simply happned, much like the WTC bombings a few years previously, and the USS Cole attack.

Interestingly enough, most people putting forth the idea that Bush could have masterminded a massive coverup that would have involved tens of thousands of people, also claim he's as dumb as a monkey.

There are no good points to that conspiracy theory, any more than there are to the retarded theory that we didn't go to the moon.

posted by  ChrisV

interesting diagnossis, he listed some interesting facts and had "proof" I'll choose to use that word loosely, but then again it was a theory that was trying to prove it was by our own government. I liked the video even if it may or may not be true. ChrisV you don't really state a strong argument. Unless you were there and actually saw the plane itself, then your basically relying on the argument that people don't lie to each other.

posted by  salimander13

Dude, my wife was a paramedic, and she was working for the TriCare contractor. Her firefighter friends were on site (some of whom died), as well as reputable people who were on location waiting to get into the Pentagon when the plane came in right next to them. I trust them implicitly, and I don't have time to go over every little counter point, like I did a couple years ago about the moon landing conspiracy crap.

Suffice it to say, if you actually believe that conspiracy crap, you're a complete retard and not worth talking to anymore. Seriously, I don't feel like getting angry over this... again.

Thank you and have a good nignt!

:ticking:

posted by  ChrisV

What happened at September 11th 2001 seemed so surreal when I saw it on TV. This was the only programme I saw(a few years ago) which analysed the footages in detail. However I believe that more could have been done to stop the planes from getting to New York.

One thing that doesn't make sense is how did the towers collapse even though it was built to withstand being hit by a plane:umh:

Likewise, honestly until the recordings from the cockpit of those planes are played none of us can really know what has happened. Even then there are still uncertainties. I believe the investigators to that event are keeping too much to themselves and that there are more things which happened which could easily change the story.

posted by  fudge

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm

I saw that video a few years ago. Not sure if i believe it but good points are made. But im sure there are other points against it that they didn't put in.

posted by  GonnaDie4TheGov

Sorry ChrisV but that 1 hour movie about 9/11 pointes out many more things than you have cared to try and prove through people you trust. Why are all the tapes being held, especially if they know that this theory is out there. Why is Osama Bin Laden right handed in the movie that he confesses to months shortly after 9/11 and months after he denied it. How is it that the buildings simply collapsed like that. After watching that whole video, then reading your 2 paragraphs, you have proven nothing really. Maybe I'm a "retard not worth listening to", or maybe you are in denial, who knows but that movie presents more facts than Farenheit 9/11, or what you have commented on.

posted by  Pythias

"What the ears hear, and the eyes see, the mind believes" -John Travolta talking about Hudini in the Hollywood blockbuster Swordfish.

posted by  elchango36

Ditto.

posted by  Pythias

That's it, use lines in Hollywood movies as proof.

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time." :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:banghead:

posted by  ChrisV

I didn't offer it as proof, just something to think about. I also never agreed or disagreed with the conspiracy.:2cents:

posted by  elchango36

Your Message