At uni........

Home  \  Off Topic  \  At uni........

I got to uni too early now I'm bored, I'm in the computer labs at my uni lol. so meh. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I hate when that happens... its worst when you have every thing planned out but then you get let out of one class early so you dont know what to do with your self.

posted by  TheFieroKid

:orglaugh: ...Sucks to be you JP...My school's like 5 minutes away, so I'm never early lol...Although Friday I overslept, and got there at 10:30 (2 hours late :laughing: ) 2nd time this school year, the first time I got there at 11:30 :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Yeah so I decided to bug you guys lol. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I have a lecture in half an hour. :doh:

Bored..................

posted by  GreekWarrior

sucks to be you. but its better to be early then to be late.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Well I'm off, have a good day guys. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Heh...I've gotta study for a math test, and I know nothing about it :laughing::ohcrap:

Why don't you just skip? :laughing:JP

posted by  chris_knows

Cheese toast

posted by  Zalight

That's what too much CF does to ya....you had the nightmares yet? lol.....this one time, newyorker came to me in a nightmare and asked if he should just pay the ticket....or appeal lol...

I'm NEVER late for work, although I work nights most times, so I dont have to get up early. I've been late maybe 3 times in the 18months I've been there. Once was the day I moved house and went to bed exhausted...woke up at 20:30hrs, and was supposed to start at 19:00hrs :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Nothing too bad yet, excepts for one night, vwhobo came over with a chainsaw, and tried to cut my arm off because I gave the wrong information in a post :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

That wasn't a dream.....He does that via e-violence all the time anyway lol

posted by  Cliffy

Now I'm all paranoid :laughing:

Anyhow, I'm bored in Auto Shop, because we had a safety test, and everyone who got under 80% has to take it again lol, and I got over that, so FREE TIME!!...and post-whoring :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Meatball sub

posted by  Zalight

mushroom burger

posted by  jedimario

Egg salad

posted by  Zalight

Today the teacher didn't show up and at first I thought crap I don't know what to do. Then I whipped out paper and did 2 pages of calculus:ohcrap:

posted by  salimander13

Wine bottle

posted by  Zalight

I'm at uni again, 2 hour break. :doh:

posted by  GreekWarrior

paper towel

posted by  Zalight

Your Message