How are your gun skills?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  How are your gun skills?

coz the way things are panning out, you young blokes are going to be needed in Iran soon.

A cynic might think the US and big business have a strategic advantage in capturing Iran along with Iraq and Afghanistan, but what do you think:

http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.parstimes.com/images/i ran_map1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.parstimes.com/IR.html&h=478&w=475&sz=61&t bnid=0-3-YYSLHh0J:&tbnh=126&tbnw=125&prev=/images%3Fq%3Diran%2Bmap%26hl%3De n%26lr%3D&oi=imagesr&start=3

posted by  Wally

Canada. :smoke:

posted by  Benson

+1 :smoke: lol

posted by  chris_knows

f*ck that noise... i've shot a gun like twice in my life. suit me up and call me major payne. (except i'm not tall, black, or good at putting my right foot across the left side of someones face)

posted by  pik_d

even though i hunt every year i probably couldnt hit a damn cow from point blank range with a 12 gauage:ohcrap:

posted by  mx3_monster

I refuse to kill another human for any reason... So i guess theyed put be behind a desk somewhere.

posted by  TheFieroKid

suit me up and throw a gun in my hands. I've always wanted to take out my anger with a gun, or a tank, or a jet, or anything majorly destructive:mrgreen:

posted by  salimander13

hahahah a tank or a jet would be awesome:laughing:

posted by  mx3_monster

*shakes head in shame*

posted by  TheFieroKid

Just a question, if the U.S. resorts to conscription (drafting), then do you have to go to war, or can you, as FieroKid said work in an office?

BTW I couldn't kill another man either (most animals I'm fine with, but not humans) :2cents:

posted by  chris_knows

if the other guy is standing in front of you ready to blow your body to tiny pieces then kill kill him first:2cents:

posted by  mx3_monster

my life or theirs? Theirs.

But canuckian +2.

Oh...I'm a fair shot btw.... I use a .303 for target....no scope, and i can usually get a mark at about 200 feet.

posted by  dodgerforlife

nope I die living by my princibles and in a war situation your firing across a field...or pressing a button... like it was a ****ing video game...thats sick

posted by  TheFieroKid

Well if it's either you die, or the other person, you'd rather die than kill them?

posted by  chris_knows

didnt I just say that? I will never ever kill another human for any reason. i have no problem with you if you dont have an issue with it and more power to you... I just dont ever want too.

posted by  TheFieroKid

I don't think its that hard to kill a human. Why show compassion if they are trying to kill you. (I know it sounds mean or gross or sadistic), but just point and shoot. Would it make it easier to kill someone if you had your eyes closed and just fired?

posted by  salimander13

I know I'd have to muster up a lot of strength to kill someone, and it would haunt me for the rest of my life, but life or death, I'd do it...

posted by  chris_knows

what if they had their hand on a remote for a bomb in a building filled with people? would you kill that person?

posted by  pik_d

Catch 22, you don't kill him, you technically just killed a building full of people, or you do kill him and well... you killed someone anyways.

posted by  car_crazy89

so its settled fierokid is a murderer.:laughing:

posted by  salimander13

:pop: :guns:

posted by  mx3_monster

canada +3

:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

I can not imagine a situation in which I would have to face that decision.

And couldn’t I just beat the living tar out of him?

And besides I said kill I never said I wouldn’t shoot him in the knee caps.

Hell I could just use a less lethal to stop him.. There are a million options other then just killing him… was shooting him in the head or heart the only option you see? Cause if it is… you might want to go see a shrink.

posted by  TheFieroKid

but over there if you dont kill them they WILL kill you. just shooting the knee caps wont stop them

posted by  glagon1979

yes it will, have you ever seen someone whos knee caps have been shot out? they dont walk (physically they cant) and they spend a lot of time crying... ive seen a guy on PCP go down after that, and less lethal weapons didnt put him down...

I dont care what their mentaility is once faced with that pain itll give me time to get the trigger away form him... killing is not an option...

posted by  TheFieroKid

Your Message