Happy Birthday Y'all!! lol

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Happy Birthday Y'all!! lol

Well since we have multiple birthdays today, might as well put them in one thread (sorry Greek, I know it'd make you proud if they were individual), but anyways...

Happy 18th Birthday Satty and Greek! And Happy 15th Birthday Steven! Hope you all have a great time on your birthday. Also you got lucky with a Friday birthday lol, party all night... and remember: if you don't remember your birthday, then it really was a good one. :clown:

posted by  car_crazy89

happy birthday, to the greatest post whore around...oh yea and the other guys:laughing:

posted by  salimander13

Aww, I was gonna start a thread in the morning lol, but Peter beat me to it lol so Happy Birthday guys :clap::thumbs:

Not sure about Satty though, he hasn't been around since that Snow Tow Vid thread :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

happy birthday guys:thumbs: was that really Satty in that vid?:ohcrap:

posted by  mx3_monster

No, I meant when he locked the thread, and everyone got mad because we wanted it open :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

ohhh i get it now :laughing:

posted by  mx3_monster

Ah that's ok, thanks guys. :mrgreen:

lol I forgot satty and steven had the same birthday. :laughing:

Steven's 15 hahahahahahaha. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I was just about to make a thread. Congratulations to you all!

posted by  newyorker

Happy Birthday guys, have a good one! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Haha yea I'm a youngin, but thanks ya'll!

posted by  99integra

Happy birfday you ugly mofuggahs!:thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

Sorry for not bein around much anymore. I have 1 computer with internet, I work 2 jobs (So I can afford to go to UTI for automotive mechanics and deisel) and school. But thanks for the birthday thread. I'll try to get back on here, but chances are it won't be able to happen until July when I move out for college.

posted by  Satty101

Nevermind lol.....come back for good when you can!

posted by  Cliffy

Happy birthday everyone!:thumbs: :clap:

posted by  Bubba

Happy Birthday...bunch of old farts. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Crazy...I am trying to have enough money saved up to go to UTI in july as well... July 17 to be exact, at the phoenix school.

you?

posted by  Zalight

I start July 17th at the Glendale Heights campus in IL. You should get transfered there.:wink2:

I'm going down to get an apartment around July 1st though. Just be sure I can even get one reletively close to the campus. 305 V8 Camaros get bad gas mileage. lol.

posted by  Satty101

I was thinking about going to the illonois campus, because it looked nice as hell in the brochures, but the phoenix one is only about a 7-8 hour drive from albuquerque....so Ill be able to come visit home pretty often.

posted by  Zalight

Your Message