1001th post

Home  \  Off Topic  \  1001th post

This is my 1001th post!

Unlike some, every one of those 1001 posts has been a marvel of intelligence, a greater insight into mankind, a window into the spectrum of intellectual...ahh forget it :thumbs:

posted by  Mathew

You people are the biggest bunch of post whores, who cares about post counts anyway, you should be ashamed of reaching 1001 post so quickly. :laughing:

Congrats. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Happy Brithday. :clap:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Welcome to CarForums. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Lol, that joke involved three posts.

posted by  Mathew

:orglaugh: Lol...that was a good one GW!!!!:thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

751st post!! wooooooo

posted by  pik_d

Four if you count this one. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Congrats :thumbs:

BTW Greek you suck for making me look at Mathew's profile for his birthday :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Wow you guys post and post and post and post I have such a small number of posts

posted by  Aondor

1001 post of pure intellegent answers....I must have missed the deep message in this one

posted by  salimander13

He was showing how the masagonistic members of this forum post these threads, and think they're the best...It's like this...I believe in the Church of Baseball. I've tried all the major religions, and most of the minor ones. I've worshipped Buddha, Allah, Brahma, Vishnu, Siva, trees, mushrooms, and Isadora Duncan. I know things. For instance, there are 108 beads in a Catholic rosary and there are 108 stitches in a baseball. When I heard that, I gave Jesus a chance. But it just didn't work out between us. The Lord laid too much guilt on me. I prefer metaphysics to theology. You see, there's no guilt in baseball, and it's never boring... which makes it like sex. There's never been a ballplayer slept with me who didn't have the best year of his career. Making love is like hitting a baseball: you just gotta relax and concentrate. Besides, I'd never sleep with a player hitting under .250... not unless he had a lot of RBIs and was a great glove man up the middle. You see, there's a certain amount of life wisdom I give these boys. I can expand their minds. Sometimes when I've got a ballplayer alone, I'll just read Emily Dickinson or Walt Whitman to him, and the guys are so sweet, they always stay and listen. 'Course, a guy'll listen to anything if he thinks it's foreplay. I make them feel confident, and they make me feel safe, and pretty. 'Course, what I give them lasts a lifetime; what they give me lasts 142 games. Sometimes it seems like a bad trade. But bad trades are part of baseball - now who can forget Frank Robinson for Milt Pappas, for God's sake? It's a long season and you gotta trust. I've tried 'em all, I really have, and the only church that truly feeds the soul, day in, day out, is the Church of Baseball.

:2cents:

**DISCLAIMER** I don't know what masagonistic means :laughing:

And that was a quote from Bull Durham :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

haha wtf This is so random and rediculous, its actually kind of funny.

posted by  salimander13

I typed long deep quote on google, and that's the first thing that came up :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Have a cookie, sir.

posted by  hondaman

:banana: cool:banana:

posted by  mx3_monster

Dont you mean 1001st post? :clap:

There's no such thing as a "oneth" lol

posted by  Cliffy

Haha, I just realized that too. I orginally had it as 1000th, but then I noticed I was at 1001. The rest is history.

posted by  Mathew

apple

posted by  GreekWarrior

applie = 2(banana)+1

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? X a bazillion

posted by  pik_d

applie = 69(banana) + 47

posted by  GreekWarrior

oh... well see... i was basing mine off actual math... but whatever.

banana in the 500 post thread, apple in 1001 post thread... :mrgreen:

posted by  pik_d

Man I'm bored......

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!!!!

posted by  GreekWarrior

Cookie > all.

posted by  hondaman

hahaha,

remember F*CK YO COUCH NIGGA,
funny ass video

posted by  nighthawk

me > cookie, therefore me > all :mrgreen: