The Integra Built for Burnouts!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  The Integra Built for Burnouts!!!

Who said FWD's cant do big burnouts? :mrgreen:

http://www.whiplashdvd.com/images/wallpaper/Junior%20Whiplash%20Fan.JPG

http://www.whiplashdvd.com/images/wallpaper/Burnout%20Car%20Smokin.JPG

http://www.whiplashdvd.com/images/wallpaper/Burnout%20Car.JPG

VIDEO! (http://www.whiplashdvd.com/trailers/fender.wmv)

posted by  GreekWarrior

nice car...

if a little rough around the edges...

good video though, 5th gear burnout (i can do it in GT4:laughing: )

posted by  nighthawk

:hi: :hi: Holy crap that was amazing...Leaving a cloud of smoke behind her :laughing: :clap:

posted by  chris_knows

I've seen that Teg before. There's always a pic of her in Super Street anytime there's a big car show like Nopi.

posted by  elchango36

That's a FWD car with the rear wheels chocked and the parking brake set. There is NO trick to doing what was done there, hell you can do it with an old worn out Geo. It is in a word, lame. If you want to see a real burnout, with a real car... http://www2.cal-look.com/video/entry12_burnaway.ram . Crank it up!

posted by  vwhobo

Yeah, with all of their weight in the rear :laughing: jp

That looked sweet too, and I love the coloured tires that make coloured smoke lol :smoke:

BTW I cranked it up, and when that first Bug started up I nearly fell over :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

hobo, jus b/c you dont like a car, dose not mean you gotta turn into a whining japophobe. He never said there was a trick, he just was showing pictures of a big burnout done by a FWD car. And by the way, bugs can be fast and loud, the still look like a little girls car

posted by  ride3k

Does it hurt to know that a 40 year old car with a two liter engine can run circles around your tub? Is that what your problem is? Now I suppose you're going to spend some time lying about the price of gas in San Diego again. Oh boy. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

although bugs are one of my favorite cars, (well maybe top 10)

THIS< is a burnout

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/mall+parking+lot/0/3DD48842-4A51-4CF0-8 D55-4B07CB200412.htm

:drool: :drool:
I love how the doughnuts are so tight
i dont know if its stock or not....

posted by  nighthawk

Yeah, that was extremely good.

posted by  vwhobo

wow, again, not reading. Did i say it PERFORMED BAD, or how about you try adressing your real issues with asain imports and the like? i said they look like little p***y cars, not how the performed. I dont give a shit if it can run circles around my "tub" And you still didnt prove jack shit in the other thread. 6 months ago means 6 months, not 6 months and 'x' days. I have not once lied, and all you go around doing is bashing other people for not being a old foggy that sits in thier home reminsicng about getting thier wang up

get an open mind, or go live in a retierment home old man, if you cant deal with other peoples thoughts, thats were you belong

posted by  ride3k

THAT was tight, in more ways than one, lol

posted by  ride3k

Wow, one day when I grow up I might be able to roll on 18's too. Then I could be as kewl as you think you are. You're so blind to the truth that you couldn't see it if it was bright orange, 100 feet tall and fell on top of you. Run along now sweetie, go annoy someone else.

posted by  vwhobo

wow, im honored:mrgreen:

I expected a "not bad" if anything lol j/p

posted by  nighthawk

ahh annoing your senile old mind am i? is it annoying when you dont detect sarcasm? do you think i paid for 18in wheels? why would i blow how much ever it would cost on a mod that could only benefit me if i upped my brakes? did you ever think that maybe they were on there? maybe i put that in there as a joke, to all the "ghetto fabulous" people out there that think its cool to add as much usless bling to thier car as possible? did any of that run through your mind, or are you sitting there pondering a better way to use the word twink?

and if i dont see the truth, feel free to enlighten me, im waiting

posted by  ride3k

So does it help when the surface it's burning out on is wet?

posted by  jedimario

Yep. That's something I forgot to mention. Of course I would have still been accused of not liking the car.

posted by  vwhobo

Yeah, but wouldn't that also make less smoke, and maybe cancel the less friction out? I really have no idea, I'm jw.

posted by  jedimario

its not water is it? ive seen that before, when i went to a 1/8 strip, but i dont know what it is

i still am looking for the big truth btw hobo, its amazing how you just ignore the hard questions

posted by  ride3k

Okay Twinkie, I'll play your silly game. Ask the "hard questions"' very specifically and I'll do my best to answer them in a way that your imbecilic mind will comprehend the "big truth".

posted by  vwhobo

i'm just curious as of what purpose burning out serves, besides making smoke and ruining tires?:laughing:

posted by  Bubba

I believe you just stated the purpose. That and it's a good way to break parts. :thumbs:

posted by  vwhobo

great just wanted to clear that up:thumbs:

posted by  Bubba

ok, i am seriously getting fed up with the fact that a man like you dosent know how to read, i have asked multiple times for you to tell me what the big truth is, and you dodge around it, like a prancing homosexual in a pretiful field of flowers

yes, i said pretiful, inside joke blah blah, i know its not a word

posted by  ride3k

You are an illiterate moron. You were given the opportunity to ask me your specific questions, and this is all you can come up with. Shut off your computer, stick your head back up your ass and go away. You'll be doing cyberspace a huge favor.

posted by  vwhobo

you are callin me illiterate? ok, in the past three posts, i have asked you the same question, twice

post numero uno

post numero dos

ok, so, what dont you understand? do i need to say it in perfect english for you, or would that be to hard to read?

What is this big truth you say I cannot see even if it were a 100ft tall orange cone?

does that tickle youre pickle enough? jesus christ

posted by  ride3k

Okay, I've got it now Twinkie. But let me point something out to you that you probably haven't learned in special ed class yet. This;

and this;

are not questions. They are statements. I know in the world that you live in they may be one and the same, but once you get past middle school you'll understand the difference. But just for you, I'll try to answer a statement.

The "big truth" as you like to call it, is that you have an absolute dearth of intellectual honesty or integrity. You know, I know and anyone who read the post knows that you were called on your false numbers concerning the price of gas in San Diego. I even supplied reputable data to prove it. You're just not man enough to admit that you may have been mistaken. When that happens, especially after being presented with facts, you then become just another cyber liar.

Now that I have answered your statements, I for one am finished hijacking this thread. If you care to carry on this conversation with me you'll need to do two things. First, take it back to the original thread or start a new one. Second, get a grip on something besides your little wee wee. The truth and some integrity would be a fantastic start. Run along now Twinkie, there are adults on this forum that would like to talk.

posted by  vwhobo

Wow is that all that goes on in this forum? :guns: :cussing: :twisted:
lol

posted by  thermo

That was pretty cool (think I saw it on tv or something before.. not sure though).

I don't know why the classic Beetle was dissed, as that doesn't just get Hobo, it gets a lot of people (like ChrisV, etc), personally I love the classic Beetle and want to build one myself.

posted by  car_crazy89

The only reason it was dissed is because he can't get under my skin with facts (see other thread), so he has to say nasty things about an inanimate object... Like a little girl. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

so is it a good thing that the front left tire appears to have torn up the body? :screwy:

and... i'm pretty sure a car with FIRE erupting from it's hood isn't going to be called a girls car anytime soon. :mrgreen:

and vwhobo, concerning that thread where i said you go a bit overboard: this is NOT one of those times. at all. i've got to agree with cliffy about, "I see it as entertainment".

posted by  pik_d

the beetle was dissed to prove a point of ignorance hobo had towards the first burnout posted. It was disse overly harsh but my view still stands. Astectiall the bug looks girly, mayeb thats just an image ingrained in my head, but that what i think. BUT it can be very powerful, as i stated but no one decided to read that part.

posted by  ride3k

http://kristalromeo.canalblog.com/images/family_guy_evil_monkey_tie.jpg

posted by  GreekWarrior

Greek, please keep me out of this.

posted by  elchango36

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Burnouts/2/6B5E9904-D000-4841-899E-61 AEF9417F34.htm
It IS pretty nifty.

posted by  Scolson

Mmmmmm.....
http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/lancelot%20link/bar2.jpg

posted by  car_crazy89

looks like no beetle ive seen, the front looks to long and it looks like the roof has been chopped, looks more like a custom hot rod than a beetle, but very nice

PS i hope that isnt a final paint job, im a fan of gloss or pearl, not that rough look

PSS is that called matte? or something?

posted by  ride3k

Maybe if you got away from your computer more and visited the real world, you'd wake up to the fact that hot looking VW's are all around you. Especially living in SoCal, you're on the south side worlds hub of AirCooled VW activity (Orange County).

posted by  vwhobo

i actually live about 2 hours from OC but whatever. i dont actively look for any bugs b/c that is not my thing, i tend to like the exotics and just about every car i have ever seen on (holycrap cant rember the name of the big auto show, its on speed and its like an 8 hour long show) wow, tottaly drawing a blank on that. But the old restored muscle cars, a few of the model t's and the occasional custom, very nice show if watched in short bursts.

oh, and to counteract your point of hot vw's, a girl at my school has the ugliest bug i have ever seen, its a new style and it has the pearlescent paint, purple/green/gold uggggly...

posted by  ride3k

Moron. You just have to argue about everything without even paying attention.

1. Unless California has grown longer, you can get from the center of OC to the border in well under two hours. And unless one of them has moved, San Diego is still south of Orange County. Maybe you don't know exactly where you live.

2. A "new style" bug as you call it has nothing to do with Air Cooled VW's which is what I was very specifically speaking about. You have just proven again what I stated earlier... You need to get out more and visit the real world. Shutting up and listening might be a good idea too.

posted by  vwhobo

1. i dont live in the middle of san diego, and im sorry, but it take me 2 hours to get from my house to orange county

2. sorry geeze, i was just adding on, sorry i dont like your favorite car. Just b/c i dont like the same cars as you, dose not mean i need to go out and see the world, seriously, calm the fuck down about your stupid little vw's

posted by  ride3k

Hey Twinkie! Re-read the thread. YOU'RE the one that brought up ACVW's, not me or anybody else. If you didn't want to talk about them, maybe you should have kept your mouth shut. Have you figured out the difference between median and average yet?

Good night Twinkie.

posted by  vwhobo

if you woudl go back and read, i realized my mistake as soon as it was pointed out dipshit, and i do want to talk about them, except your haveing to much fun putting them on a godamn pedstal and bashing me b/c i dont like how hey look, thats not talking buddy

posted by  ride3k

This is more fun than late-night television.

posted by  hondaman

It's not stock, the top is chopped and that is the final paint colour (personally it looks great on a lot of those older cars). That's what some would call a 'Rat Rod', made to look beautiful but not it the same sense as a fully restored muscle car, it's nice in the sense that it's not perfect looking.

posted by  car_crazy89

I don't really care for the old beetles (they didn't look cool to me). But the newer ones are better. Like the 2006 VW Beetle 2.5L PZEV.

posted by  thermo

Looks fun

posted by  newyorker

Hey im just wondering if the cops ever came to your house and investigate your hit and run?

posted by  CarEXPERT

I wish...stupid Rock Hill

posted by  jedimario

Came back just for this. You're f*cking ignorant moron and always will be. Grow up, get a clue, and experience more than sackriding your daddy's Viper.

Yes, it's an image ingrained into your heaad Too bad yore; too f*cking retarded to acrtually leanrt anything new. Yeah, that custom fenderless one is like no Bug YOU'VE ever seen, because you don't know SHIT, you retard!

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/1581796d.jpg

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/1581801a.jpg

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/1581801c.jpg

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/570966a.jpg

http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/570966c.jpg

Yeah, you're gonna whine like the little bitch you are about my post to you, but I don't care, You'll NEVER know anything about cars in general, and your opinion, based as it is on near total ignorance, is not worth the paper I wipe my ass with.

http://www.pistenclub.de/driftchallenge2003/kaefer%20drift.jpg

posted by  ChrisV

i guess you could call them "rat rods", but i prefer "volks rods". here is a link to a really cool site i found

www.volksrods.com

posted by  glagon1979

Anyon know how to clean saliva off of a keyboard? It's hard to type this way.

posted by  Scolson

ummmmmmm,

wipe it off,

posted by  nighthawk

werent you the one going off about opinons and how dont get mad at people b/c they have a different opinon...

geeze, just because you will kill to protect your sacred VW dosent mean everyone thinks they are cool

posted by  ride3k

Barrett Jackson Arizona Auto Auction ;)

posted by  Benson

I wasn't sure if that was the show he was talking about...never seen any Model T's there, but yesterday there were several Model A's :drool:

posted by  chris_knows

Barrett jackson, thats it

and ya, ive seen a "restored" model t, meaning it was custom built, but to the same specs as a model t

posted by  ride3k

Look up the definition of restored. Restored cars cannot be custom built, because if they're custom built, they are not restored. I know you have trouble with simple concepts and facts, so you'll come back with with some ignorant rebuke, but it is a simple concept and it is a fact. Have at it Twinkie.

posted by  vwhobo

wow, you miss the quotes? the quotes meant they werent true restored cars, but they were built to exact company specs. i am not having trouble understanding simple concept, and you obviously cant read

if i meant restored as in they took a model t in shit condition and restored it, i would have said restored, not "restored"

posted by  ride3k

Your Message