This one just hurts

Home  \  Off Topic  \  This one just hurts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-rape_female_condom

Effective yes but damn that would suck for the guy. Oh yeah hey I'm back lol.

posted by  Spanky2324

Here here!

Rapists are the biggest pieces of shit on the face of the planet.

posted by  Zalight

While its a good idea It will never be made:2cents:

posted by  newyorker

Well, any rapist deserves even worse than that.

posted by  jedimario

Well how would it know between a rapist and a regular intercourse?:screwy:

posted by  newyorker

Yes just suppose we have an angry wife situation here where she finds her husband cheating(which I'm against anyways) but I mean it wouldn't just be for anti-rape but also revenge towards the cheatin bastard. This condom kind of reminds me of that trap in saw 2. Where the girl stuck her arms up into that razor bracelet and couldn't bring them back out without tearing her wrists up.

posted by  Spanky2324

Not ALL rapists are bad. I think the people who rape child molesters in prison showers arent bad. But EVERY OTHER KIND is BAD!!!
And my mom and I used to house sit for a VERY rich man who cheated on his wife. While she had cancer. It pisses me off because he also has cars like a 745li and a V10 M5 but he is still IMO scum on this earth.

posted by  skeetin870

It does sound painful, but they deserve it anyhow...I think newyorker was referring to this:
...How would you change it?

BTW What exactly were you doing looking for that? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I was searching a torrent on torrentspy and they usually have news headlines and that was one of them.

posted by  Spanky2324

Rapists would deserve this, but I have a feeling that sadistic girlfriends might take things a little too far...

posted by  hondaman

Oh, might I suggest ThePirateBay? :laughing: jp

I'll be any money some guys are going to sneak up to a friend, and while he's sleeping, put one on him :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

ALthough I think rapist all the lowest forms of sh!t, I'm more worried about this...

posted by  elchango36

yup. thats got me as well.

you know, buy us stating this, we are going to get flamed. its like we are the bad ones by saying so.:banghead:

posted by  glagon1979

I don't see why? We're just looking out for ourselves.:2cents:

posted by  elchango36

Child molesters are worse IMO. But tit for tat...

posted by  boothe

Unfortunately, I don't think women will use this on the children. The children are really the ones who are getting raped the most. The statistics in South Africa for children is a whopping 41% of all rapes (and that's just the reported rapes). 15% of those are under 11 years old and some are even babies just a few months old. The other 26% are 12-17 years old.

The sad thing is many African men believe that having sex with a virgin will cure AIDS/HIV. :ohcrap:

posted by  97Talonchik

Child molesters are a certain brand of rapist.

*the following is purely an analogy and does not reflect my opinion of chevy*

Its like saying "Chevys are pieces of shit!" While the cobalt may be a bigger piece of shit then most chevys it is still a chevy.

posted by  Zalight

Whilst I think it's a good idea, it still wont prevent the trauma a woman goes through during the rape....but then, nothing could possibly prevent a rape taking place, unless the woman in question has her wits about her. It frightens me to think that women with a grudge could use this device as tool to harm their husbands or Boyfriends. Having said all this though, if all of the above was not an issue, this would worlk really well. But as Talonchick says, children form a very high statistic for rape, and it would be both unfare and cruel to use such a thing on a child :2cents:

posted by  Cliffy

Reminds me of the Viet cong women's supposed revenge on US troops.

posted by  Wally

I'm still wondering how you are supposed to get that thing out. :ohcrap:

posted by  97Talonchik

damn I just read the first sentence and thought that was enough for me, its like animal cruelty but worse...damn it seems like forever since i've posted.

posted by  salimander13

Well, according to you profile its been 6 days.

posted by  Zalight

Seen this awhile ago...

You could always start wearing a chastity belt instead (or this lol http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.trinetizen.com/pics/pantie s.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.trinetizen.com/blog/2005/05/high-tech-chastity-b elt.html&h=165&w=200&sz=12&tbnid=u6Yyrj2pd37A3M:&tbnh=81&tbnw=99&hl=en&star t=28&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dchastity%2Bbelt%26start%3D20%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa fe%3Doff%26sa%3DN).

There is a way around a woman 'tricking' you in the case of a grudge, just check before sticking it in..

posted by  car_crazy89

:laughing: That would be a pretty awkward moment :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

damn only six, and all it took was for my sister to come visit for her spring break and download a virus her first day on the comp:banghead:

posted by  salimander13

I just feel sorry for the guy whose girlfriend accidentally forgets to take it out :thumbs:

posted by  OombaIsBack

Your Message