Im Really Pissed!!!!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Im Really Pissed!!!!!!

Some dickless piece of shit stole my driver side corner tonight. I finally installed my projectors back on and wired the city lights before I went to work. I couldn't find the screw that holds down the corner so I left it alone thinking I'll take care of it tomorrow. I get off work, come home, to find that some piece of shit stole my corner and the corner bulb piece that hold the corner bulb (apparantly he didn't know have to tiwst and pull to get the bulb out). Now I have ot go to Honda tomorrow and special order the bulb thing so that it gets here before friday (I'm going home). I'm so ****ing pissed right now. If I ever find this scumbag I'm gonna give him a beating he won't ever forget. :cussing: :guns: :cussing: :guns: :cussing:

Sorry just needed to vent.

posted by  elchango36

That sucks :ohcrap:...hope you find him.Wouldn't insurance cover this though?

posted by  chris_knows

What the f*ck, for f*cks sake you can't even leave your car alone for a minute. :banghead: Man, that sucks, I hope you catch the mofo. :cussing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Sorry to hear 'bout that!.....I understand that any piece of crap that does that needs a danm good beating.....but maybe you'll screw your car together before leaving it next time! :thumbs:

But then....I guess back in 'the day' that was never an issue....geez how times have changed lol

posted by  Cliffy

The Aftermath:cussing:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/elchango36/MyEG-6NM001.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/elchango36/MyEG-6NM002.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/elchango36/MyEG-6NM003.jpg

Oh, and Honda doesn't sell the harness that I need. So now I need to find a wrecked car or a decent junkyard :ohcrap:.

posted by  elchango36

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that, you seem to have bad luck with the car. I hope you can get it worked out.

Also, is that a dent on the front of the hood (by the light)?

posted by  car_crazy89

Damn, you got me. I got that a week after I bought her. My dad borrowed her to go pickup his paycheck at work (and to "test" out my car). Well when he getws back and I go to get my car I'm like , WTF!!!??? I tell my dad and at first he's telling me I did it. Then he realizes there was a pickup truck parked suspiciously close to my car, but he didn't suspect anything at the time.

We went to get estimates and everyone wanted +$200 to fix it. So we painted it (cause of course it had to get chipped)so it wouldnt be noticeable untill I was able to fix it. That was 8 months ago, and it's still waiting to get fixed (I'm thinking of getting a Carbon fiber OEM style hood instead and then painting it the car's color).

posted by  elchango36

Man that sucks man, I can relate.

My first car was a Sunbird GT with flip up eyelids. I was having dinner once with my gf, and when we came out of the restaurant, one of the lids was missing. Some piece of shit ripped it right off, the broken plastic hinge was still attached. I didn't help that the car was two tone black/grey, with both colours on the lid, which made replacing it more difficult and expensive. It never got replaced, and the car is now my brother's. I took the other eyelid off for symmetry, but it still looks like crap.

posted by  Mathew

I guess the service department guy at Honda didn't understand what I asked for yesterday (I think he assumed my harness was cut), because when I went back today and insisted that they sold the socket I needed, he was able to pull it up on the computer. It cost me $9.00 plus $10.00 express shipping (I need it before friday). I also ordered some Vision corners Sunday night so I'll keep you guys posted on what happens.

posted by  elchango36

Atleast it's not too big or noticeable, looks kind of like a shadow really. The CF hood thing doesn't sound too bad, although alittle more then a stock replacement hood. Hope you get her all done and ready before you got to leave... and hopefully your car will be left alone for as long as you have her.

posted by  car_crazy89

Yeah, hopefully. Thanks bro!!!:thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

Your Message