Sorry

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Sorry

I don't know if anybody had got the response in the other thread but to those who I did offend I am sorry. I'm not trying to build hatred towards me. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I know how that "N" word is I'm just around it so much. I do apologize though.

posted by  Spanky2324

I know you didn't mean to offend anyone, apology accepted :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

:stupid: apology has been accepted

posted by  mx3_monster

I also know you didn't intentionally mean to offend anyone. I assume you're talking about the posts I deleted in the "funny pics" thread? The reason I was a bit annoyed was on one hand you guys were asking for a member to be banned for racism, and on the other you were using the same kind of format. I also seem to recal it wasn't only yourself. Appology accepted anyway....and my apologies if I'm talking bout another thread lol

posted by  Cliffy

:stupid: YUP i gues its all good.

posted by  stevenbob0

I guess s'all good, I didn't see it but I for one am really against that word or any other racial derogatory terms

posted by  99integra

Really? Are you sure, are you ignorant or are you just a hypocrite? if that's the case, then why would you say;

to someone who said this?

I for one am confused. Maybe you can shed some light on the apparent contradiction.

posted by  vwhobo

I read that post after I replied :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

Okay, so you read it, but you never called for Twhat! to be banned. Can you explain the double standard or am I missing something again?

posted by  vwhobo

Honestly no, his post seemed to be attacking Dr. Beer's racial attitude, so at the time before I had to go do something I didn't think much of it

posted by  99integra

Your Message