wafflehouse woes...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  wafflehouse woes...

were working 10s this week at osu in the evenings so my hours are 4 pm till 2 am. i get off work and im starving. hmmm whats open ..the good old wafflehouse. i sit down at the counter and order an omlette, some bacon, a waffle, and top my hash browns off w/ cheese. well the food finally comes along and im chowing down, its delicious:drool: halfway through my meal, out of the corner of my eye i notice something. a damn roach just twitching away right beside me. i sit there kinda not knowing what to do and it just scurrys under the counter im sitting at. i get to thinkin about it and im all of a sudden totally grossed out:puke: . i cant understand how bad of luck i must have to sit down there and of all times, a roach come scurring by me:banghead: . im sure its in every restraunt, but to actually have to see it....why me?:ohcrap: lol. so, i sat my fork down, wiped off my mouth, and dont even finish the other half of my meal. it was really good to but, i just couldnt handle it. if anyones in columbus ohio, dont eat at the wafflehouse on wilson road lol. anyone have a story like this

posted by  adamc44

Your Message