Oh my God...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Oh my God...

just had to share this .
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/hissyfit.html

anyboy have another?

posted by  davsmitty

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: I saw that a couple of weeks ago but still great :laughing:

This one's pretty old now, but still one of the funniest flashes ever :laughing:

End Of Ze World (http://funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm/%3Cbr)

posted by  chris_knows

I think he posts on this forum.

:wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

Well then, I bet that tongue lashing really hurt didn't it? The best part is, I'm betting the person who wrote that sat there for hours making sure it was punctuated properly, the spelling was correct and the proper verbage was used before they sent it (or posted it). What people don't understand is Hobo isn't here to pick on certain people, he hates everyone equally. :thumbs:

On further note: Was that kid speaking German? I watched about 30 seconds of it before getting bored.

posted by  97Talonchik

hahahahahahahahhaha ha i have seen those before i like the end of zee world one though:laughing: :thumbs: :smoke:

posted by  mx3_monster

yeah, it was german. at the end, he trashes his keyboard and almost breaks his desk.

posted by  davsmitty

Might be Dutch :laughing:

Anyone know what he says? lol

posted by  chris_knows

This one is old, but pretty much sums it up. LOL
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/cartrailor.html

posted by  davsmitty

Holy shit thats worse than my 5 year old cousin with ADHD

posted by  99integra

That was bizarre. I couldn't make it through half of it. Did it ever show what made him so pissed?

posted by  boothe

oh my god is right,

i couldn't get on like that if I tried...:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

nope. he just trashes his desk and goes off camera. :screwy:

posted by  davsmitty

Okay the car trailer and the end of ze world was pretty funny:laughing: .

posted by  elchango36

Funny, everytime I picture boomba getting owned I seem having those fits then going out in a joy ride in his pink car.

posted by  thunderbird1100

Its funny, you call me "boomba" and say I drive a pink car like it offends me. It really doesn't. Its just stupid of you guys to think a purple car is pink.

posted by  OombaIsBack

yea it doesnt look anything like a pink car it just looks like it might be lighter purple:2cents:

posted by  mx3_monster

You my little Pinkie boy are pathetic. You've proven the you know nothing about drag racing or cars in general, so now your life revolves around protecting the color identity of your shitty little car. IT'S PINK. Get over it. If you don't want to be accused of driving a pink car, then repaint it or get a different one. You can tint your pictures, you can tell us the manufacturers fancy name, we don't care. Your car is pink. Perhaps instead of using the screen name OombaLicksMyCrack, you should call yourself Mary Kay... Or maybe you don't want to use your real name. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

None of my pictures are modified other than size. The picture in my signature is closer to the actual color of my car than the pictures on my cardomain. Its kinda funny how the only people that think my car is pink are you and your internet cock boys.

posted by  OombaIsBack

It's funny how the only people who think TF and FC cars runs automatics are twinks who drive pink cars like you. We're still waiting for you to respond, with facts, to the automatic vs manual transmission question, Pinkie.

posted by  vwhobo

Okay, I was wrong. Now shut the **** up about it, seriously.

posted by  OombaIsBack

Touchy, touchy, Pinkie. If you were man enough to say that two or so weeks ago, it could have dropped then. There's hope for you to grow pubic hair yet. Seriously. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

Seriously if that was my kid, a good back hand 0would have been delt a long time ago.

posted by  Voda48

What are you, color blind? I suppose my car isn't red according to how you view the color of cars.

posted by  nsupra27

Believe me, your car WILL be pink before long....even more so than Oomba's lol, what with it being a typical 'pastel red' 'n all:banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Take special note that this idiot hasn't posted in two months and now does so ONLY intending to argue with me. What does that tell you?

posted by  vwhobo

Rio Red fades into white, not pink.

posted by  OombaIsBack

I'm not too sure if it's Rio Red...but nevermind. I just have this to say....What happens when you add white to that shade of red?.....need to go back to primary school to find out?

posted by  Cliffy

No, he needs to graduate to the third grade to find out.:wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

It is Rio Red. The colors dont mix, it oxidizes and turns straight into white.

posted by  OombaIsBack

and white with red=? c'mon

posted by  davsmitty

It is Rio Red, and I'm just curious on how you got on topic thinking a maroon colored car is pink... :screwy:

posted by  nsupra27

What I was trying to ask lol.....He seems to think I mean the car paint fairies come and mix white paint into the red paint which oxidises the red paint....Oh well:screwy:

What I meant was, Oomba, that red paint will never go completely white....It'll fade a whiter shade of red....which is actually.....*input answer here*

posted by  Cliffy

Get a repaint.

posted by  hondaman

another video kinda funny at least i thought it was
http://funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm/%3Cbr

posted by  mx3_monster

Thats funny, because I just went outside and looked at the car and I do see white spots! Guess you're just an idiot :thumbs:

posted by  OombaIsBack

That's bird shit.

posted by  hondaman

:laughing: Dumbass

posted by  99integra

Hang on a minute....your car isn't rio red? right?.....nsupra's is....And for you information I wasn't refering to spots appearing, I was merely stating that cars in a pastel red (that's non metalic red) generally fade. I have seen this happen, and faded red IS pink.

Just one other thing, If you EVER call me an idiot again i'll make sure your good for nothing, retarded arse is booted out of CF, and this time, you wont be returning. Infact, I might have you banned anyway because of that remark...And the fact that your input here has been nothing but crap sinse you joined! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

:clap:

posted by  elchango36

right, heres another. Just you try to figure it out (i dare you).
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1261/

posted by  davsmitty

I wouldnt have to say it if you wouldn't give me a reason to. I can go outside and look at the car, and their are WHITE, 100% white spots on the car from oxidation. Wow! But I guess your wonderful expertise on natures effects on the color Rio Red are much more reliable than my eyesight.

posted by  OombaIsBack

You are just asking to be banned arent you?

posted by  skeetin870

So the fact that I have never once seen perfect white spots appear on the paintwork of red cars, but have infact, seen on thousands of occasions, red cars fade to pink, is completely passing you by?.....I'm not saying that it's not possible for a rio red car to have white spots on it's paintwork, just that it's alot more comon for the paint just to die!

So then, are you now saying that you drive a pink polka-dot car?....nice, really nice :thumbs: . By the way, the word 'their' in the contex you used, should be spelled 'there' :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Actually, we're both wrong. I should have spelled "they're."

I dont drive a Rio Red car. My car has no flaws in its paint.

posted by  OombaIsBack

I thought it had white spots?

posted by  hondaman

The Rio Red car does not belong to me. It is Nsupra27's.

posted by  OombaIsBack

wrong, its there, not 'they are', not 'possessive their'. But whatever, just keep digging (im sure you'll hit China someday)

posted by  davsmitty

No, he's right, it should have been 'they're' lol....For some reason I saw the word "spots" at the end of the sentence...if that makes sense...

Edit: I take that back...I just re-read his post. I was infact correct lol.....In my initial post!

posted by  Cliffy

I was saying "they are white," which means 'they're' was what I should have used.

posted by  OombaIsBack

Maybe, but saying "they're white, 100% wite...." could also be conceived as "there are white, 100% white......" and seeing as how you used the word 'there' only in the wrong context, I assumed you had the wrong meaning! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Alright, you're all wrong, it was supposed to be "there are white"...

:laughing: There's a couple of ways to write it correctly lol.

posted by  chris_knows

No, I was correct lol....Oomba was the only one who wasn't correct! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message