Home  \  Off Topic  \  Funny and freaky videoclip

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d6C0bNDqf3Y

Regards

posted by  flesh

that video sucked:doh: :banghead:

posted by  glagon1979

Why? I see it funny...

posted by  flesh

so he built a farm? no idea what happened. pllz translate the chorus.

posted by  davsmitty

Nope, glagon is right. The video sucks. It sucked the first time you posted it, it sucks now and it'll still suck tomorrow. Maybe, MAYBE, if we understood Spanish it would be better, but the vast majority of the members of this forum are in the US, Canada, the UK or Australia. The official language here is English. The meaning of the video is lost on this audience.

posted by  vwhobo

Even for me is rather difficult. It uses a country-slang.
I will try to do the translation:
The singer is telling his father, that he is going to built a farm, and the things that he will do then there, like raising pigs and other animals.

posted by  flesh

But I've seen on this very forum a video of a German boy beating his computer, and he spoke German all the time. Nobody told anything similar to what you're telling me now. Sorry if you feel bad about linking a videoclip spoken in other language, but I am not here speaking in other language.

Regards.

posted by  flesh

The other clip you refer to didn't require understanding the language he was speaking. Ninety nine percent of the effect was visual. The music video on the other hand apparently requires listening to the story and to do that you have to understand what is being said. If you can't undertand it it makes no sense. Even still, the music pretty much sucks.

posted by  vwhobo

That video has no comedic value, nor is it freaky. Furthmore, it seems like the guy basically says the same line the whole song...greaaaaaaaaat.

:sleep: boring.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Oh, like every other top 40 song ever written. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

Ok guy. Do you know why the German boy was screaming and beating the computert that way? Maybe that's not as important as laughing at him.

If you don't like that music, that's another topic...

Regards.

posted by  flesh

The whole song is similar, a few notes, a few chorus and looping them. It is very very bad. That's why I posted here, because I considered it freaky.

posted by  flesh

No. I don't care. The little German boy needed a good ass whipping. I don't care about that vid, you brought it up. I don't care about this vid because it sucks. You brought it up, twice. Now is there anything else I can do for you, or do you just want to go on complaining because nobody (so far) likes your video clip? I'm done trying to be nice and explain it to you. Okay guy?

BTW, lose the oversized and colored text. It serves no purpose except to draw attention to yourself and annoy others.

posted by  vwhobo

Well, I will try to avoid the oversized and coloured text. I am not using it the way you say, it is just a question of habits.

The German boy was behaving that way because his videogame didn't load as quickly as he expected, basically. He tells a lot of ofensive words that I am not going to translate, you can imagine them...

Bye-bye.

posted by  flesh

That's not freaky, it's annoying and repetitious, and shows a lack of songwriting skill.

posted by  dodgerforlife

I agree in your last comment. For me it is freaky or in other words, weird or abnormal. Maybe I am misusing the word freaky...

posted by  flesh

WHY ARE YOU HERE??

posted by  glagon1979

Yeah, that's a certainty...freaky really doesn't describe the video...there are things that could be changed in the video to make it freaky, but we can't be having those kind of videos floating around with minors...

posted by  dodgerforlife

Don't shout, please. Am I annoying you? Please tell me in what. I think here in this forum only one person can recriminate something, and that's not you...

posted by  flesh

Your Message