Proof...Shot

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Proof...Shot

Sadly, I just found out about this during school today, but Proof, from D12 was fatally shot Tuesday :ohcrap:...Damn, he was so young too...I just hope the media doesn't make this to shit :ohcrap:

Here's a link if anyone wants to read it:
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/9777307/police_report_proof_shot_fir st?rnd=1144901336093&has-player=true&version=6.0.12.1483

It basically says that he was playing pool and got into an argument with someone, and pistol whipped him. The guy's brother then shot Proof 4 times :cry:

posted by  chris_knows

yea i just heard about that too man thats too bad:ohcrap: so young and talented too:banghead:

posted by  mx3_monster

Never heard of the guy...it's sad he died and all, but I can't say I'm sorry that there's one less rapper in the world, especially one of Eminem's caliber.

posted by  jedimario

:guns::guns:from what i read, he needs to be a better shot.:guns: :guns::guns::guns:

posted by  adamc44

I heard about this yesterday.....I'd heard of D12, but it's not really my kinda music, so I didn't pay too much atention. It's still terrible that it happened though! :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Damn that's awful

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Good. One less idiotic gang banger on the streets. He pistol whipped a guy and didn't expect anything to happen? I wouldv'e shot him in the same situation too.

posted by  OombaIsBack

When will they learn that you can't be a mainstream rapper and walk around with a "9 in yo' pants".

And for god's sake, gun's were made to hit people with! They were made to be shot. You don't carry a gun for show, because you're just asking for it.

posted by  shadowedII

i quite agree with my man here, i mean its not cool that someone died... but its a rapper non the less.

posted by  starscream0

Your Message