GreekWarrior vs. v-tec, the battle of the integras

Home  \  Off Topic  \  GreekWarrior vs. v-tec, the battle of the integras

Ok for some reason V-tec wants me to post up pics of our integras to see who's is better. :laughing:

Greeks teg:

V-tec's teg:

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8673/dscn02064fb.jpg

posted by  GreekWarrior

I vote for greeks integra, I like the white on white.

V-Tec, Yours looks great too. But I see that body color waaaaaay too much.
And your wheels would look better if they were bigger

BTW Greek, what kind of integra do u have? mods and such?
V-Tec, what kind of teg do you have?

posted by  TurboLag

To be honest I prefer Greek's JDM-themed Integra.:2cents: :thumbs:

*edit* Is this based on looks?

posted by  elchango36

I voted on overall appeal

posted by  TurboLag

Greek has my vote - a nice clean white on white.

V-tec, sorry, the painted calipers look out of place, along with the tezzy tails..

posted by  dodgerforlife

maybe if greek would snap out of the trance he's apparantly in (staring at the CF Index), I/we could get some answers about his teg :ticking:

posted by  TurboLag

Hahaha sorry guys i was talkin to someone on msn, now to answer your questions.

First off thanks guys. :mrgreen: :thumbs:

Second I'm guessing you base it on looks, i'm not sure ask V-tec.

Thirdly my mods:

Wheels

Floor mats

Seat covers

Heatunit

6x9's

I've decided not to spend too much money on my car, and only buy stuff i can take out like stereio stuff cause i'm planning on selling my teg and buyin a 180sx, 200sx or a wrx. Well thats the plan anyways, probably wont happen for a while....

Oh and my teg is just the base, non-vtec model, we call it the GSi in australia. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Greekwarrior's teg:thumbs:

vtec's teg::screwy:

Btw greek is your teg right hand steering??

posted by  CarEXPERT

Yep, i live in australia dont forget. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

thanks greek for FINALLY posting... I waited like 50 minutes:ticking:

Oy, now I can go to bed... its 3:30 am..

peace out y'all

posted by  TurboLag

Bahaha sorry it's like 5:30pm here. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

That's right... Laugh it up aussie boy:ticking:

lol jk

posted by  TurboLag

I will.

:orglaugh:

:laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Humph... Bedtime for Alex:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

posted by  TurboLag

Dinner time for chris. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

It's definitely close, but I'm going to have to say Greek's...I usually don't like white wheels, but there they look great. V-tec's is pretty sweet too though :2cents:

posted by  chris_knows

Same.

posted by  OombaIsBack

Ouch.

5-0:laughing:
Sorry V-Tec

posted by  TurboLag

V-TEC I'm sorry but you need to lower that car, the wheels just look monstrous on it (in a bad way)

posted by  99integra

That's it, I knew something didn't look right about it.

Definetly lower it. Nab some eibachs, it'll look better and handle better to boot:thumbs:

posted by  TurboLag

damn i am getting destroyed... lol
well i am probably not gonna do anymore mods on it other than maybe window tint to keep the car cool in the summer. At the end of the summer i will be selling it so thats why i am not doing too many mods...
ya based on looks... i say we have like a battle of to see who has the nicest looking car on CF... and M3's dont count lol they always win. lol
umm BTW greekwarrior cheated lol he used a bigger pic to draw more attention lol

posted by  V-Tec

V-tec gets my vote because I hate big pictures....jk....I still hate big pics though...hint hint

posted by  Cliffy

And more importantly he put his on top. Studies have been done by the advertising and polling industries among others, and statistically when asked an either/or question like this... Wait for it... When looking at two pictures, the first one you see is the one you'll pick. If they're side by side, the bigger one will be picked. He did both. Basically it's cheating. :wink2:

One disclaimer before the little lawyer boys get started. The pictures that you're looking at have to be relatively close in whatever the determining factor of the question is. If you asked a group of men "who is hotter", and then showed them a big picture of Hillary Clinton and then a small picture of Carmen Electra, Hillary wouldn't win, not even with a mask on her face.

http://perik.zone5300.nl/periodiek/005_hillary.jpg

http://www.perfectpeople.net/media/small/196/0262.jpg

See what I mean?

posted by  vwhobo

and ur vote is lol
looks like i might be starting a comeback 5-1

posted by  V-Tec

Damn and i thought you guys actually liked my car. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

LOL I love the hobo's logic. I vote Greek, I like the white on white, personally I think Vtec could take a more flatering pic of his ride. :2cents:

posted by  Voda48

i can but as u can see in all my pic i am avoiding taking pics of the front cause some asshole scrathed up my car using keys or nails or something on the front right bumper i bough a leather mask/ bra for my car the other day and waiting to get it for a temperary cover... i will fix it when i can.. i will take new pic when i put the bra on

posted by  V-Tec

Why not just take the pics of your car, and then photochop them???:2cents:

posted by  elchango36

too lazy to get photoshop... i mean i bought th ecat cause it looks like shit in real life... it's this big ass scarth right en between my headlights... like they scraped the paint off....

posted by  V-Tec

Ur too lazy to go to one of your buddy's house, edit a photo, in order to make this more "fair"??:screwy:

posted by  elchango36

well dont say to make this fair.... it;s not like it'a a world class contest... I am sure greek could take a better pic of his car ( maybe near kangaroo lol) and if i would take another pic i think it would just be angled more from the back to show the rear end more like greeks.

BTW score is 6-1 greek lets get some more votes....
and how about that contest....like i said nicest looking ride on CF... i like elchagos a lot... i think it would look even better with window tints ( do u already have em ? cant really see from ur sig)

posted by  V-Tec

I like Greek's style, the white wheels on the white care look really good, and they're tasteful wheels too. V-tec's car just doesn't look right. Not every car looks good with black wheels.

posted by  Mathew

I prefer Hillary.

posted by  BavarianWheels

By hillary you mean my car right? :mrgreen: :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Hillary apparently allows for extramarital activities...and has cash that I need.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Well thank you, I'm flattered. And no, I don't have tints yet, Cops are too anal about it in the city. I'm not sure if it would be worth it. :2cents:

posted by  elchango36

ya they are but if u have like really low tint for the front windows they wont mind. Like maybe limo tint on the hatch window and on the two small windows in the back while having like 10% tint in the front...

posted by  V-Tec

Meh, we'll see. I'm kinda saving up for coilovers and rear disc brake swap first, then hopefully an LSD :drool: (remember I'm more into performance and having fun with my car as opposed to just looking good. I can't wait till I take this thing to the road course up in St. Louis:mrgreen:)

posted by  elchango36

Your Message