New addition to the garage

Home  \  Off Topic  \  New addition to the garage

No its not a car, but I think its still as much fun.

I had a lot of free time this weekend so I went out and bought a 4x8 peice of partical board, some water resistant exterior white paint, a few cans a spray paint and a couple sawhorses.

The result?

My brand new beerpong table:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/Binzes/Beerpongtable.jpg

Oh, and I dunno why it looks so wierd but the "B", "M"and "W" look straight white, I dunno why it has wierd black splotches in the pic.

posted by  Zalight

Thats ****ing awesome :clap:

posted by  chris_knows

could you explain explain beer pong to me? Your table looks really professional for something that's used as an excuse to get wasted.

posted by  Scolson

I think he meant a beer table and then it's also good for the occassional game of ping pong :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Beerpong (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=resu lt&cd=1&q=beer+pong&spell=1)

Its basically a game where you have two teams with 10 cups of beer (only 2 beers between all 10 cups though) setup like bowling pins. The object is to throw a pingpong ball from your end of the table into thier cups at the oppisite end. if you make it they have to drink the cup.

It has all sorts of rules to play though and it gets REALLY competitive. Its a whole lotta fun.

posted by  Zalight

What kind of teenaged boy doesn't know how to play Beer Pong? The whole world is going to hell in a hand basket. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

Actually, I don't think I've ever heard of it lol...But it looks pretty interesting, I'll have to try it sometime :laughing:...I know it with quarters instead of ping pong balls lol

posted by  chris_knows

Sweet Beer pong table:thumbs: We got lazy and just used some plywood and cheap spray paint for our 2 beer pong tables.

posted by  elchango36

I have found that most high schoolers dont know what the hell it is, its mostly a college kid thing nowadays I guess.

posted by  Zalight

BAHAHAHAHAH! Chango I just noticed your sig man!:laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

:stupid:

I didn't know what it was untill my freshman year in College.

posted by  elchango36

LOL, that will always be one of my fav. quotes:thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

http://members.cox.net/morpheus91/images/icons/grouphug.gif

posted by  Zalight

Ahh... noone loves my grouphug smily.

posted by  Zalight

I liked it...I was thinking about it earlier and already got dibs on the green guy :laughing:

Actually, that's pretty sweet lol

posted by  chris_knows

Nice table.....I've never heard of it either untill now :ohcrap:

I've played similar games though....like Bowles (thee most boring game ever, that I'd never play unless the relevent rewards were involved lol), where rather than old men throwing ball down a field and back or what ever it is they do lol....we threw balls to be awarded by beer at each end...I dont think we were playing it correctly, but the beer was all that mattered....and the bar maids :mrgreen:

posted by  Cliffy

Ah, gotta love dem Bar Maids. :smoke:

posted by  elchango36

that is nice man

posted by  Montage777

Your Message