What Are you Listening to Right Now?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  What Are you Listening to Right Now?

Post what songs your listening to, or about to.

Or post your fav. songs.

Now: Seven Nation Army - White Sripes

posted by  Arod

welcome to CF:thumbs:

I like cars too

posted by  nighthawk

Getting into Catch 22 lately, so "Keasby Nights" by them has seen some serious play time.

posted by  giant016

Bubbletoes by Jack Johnson, welcome to CF

posted by  99integra

Rocket From the Tombs - What Love Is

posted by  themuffinman290

Love JJ

Listening to Raekwon and probably one of the best Wu-Tang solo albums out there Only Built 4 Cuban Linx (no Off. Ghost) This makes me think of Frosh year of highschool.:mrgreen:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8657/coverart6mq.jpg

posted by  Voda48

rockin out to some NIN-every day is exactly the same

posted by  Zalight

I've got the 10 Years-The Automn Effect album on repeat:thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

right now im listening to Soulfly- Jump the f#ck up
next up is Lamb of God- Blood of the Scribe :thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

ATM, Trash Day by Weird Al. I bought City of Evil be A7X recently, it's pretty durn good.

posted by  jedimario

i've been jammin the new Disturbed album lately

posted by  glagon1979

OMG, i haven't listened to that one in a long time. that brings back memories of senior year when i was messing around with the triplets. those WERE the days.

posted by  glagon1979

This very second? Atreyu, Ex's and Oh's. Wait a minute. Just before I hit submit it went to Jerry Cantrell, Anger Rising. I think next up is Arch Enemy, My Apocalypse. You know, typical old folks stuff.

posted by  vwhobo

derrr Toby Kieth - Whiskey Girl

then Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Redneck Girl

posted by  dodgerforlife

Shadows Fall, Thoughts Without Words... Sepultura, Convicted In Life... Fatal Smile, Learn-Love-Hate... (http://www.fatalsmile.com/upload/video/Learn-Love-Hate%202005.wmv)

posted by  vwhobo

Surfjan Stevens...

posted by  boothe

Now it's Meant to Live by Switchfoot :laughing:

posted by  jedimario

damn hobo, you are a metal head :rock:

posted by  glagon1979

Just curious, but isnt Atryu named after the dragon in The Never-Ending story??? That was also my roommates tag for Delta Force.

posted by  Voda48

no that was falcor(sp), atreyu was the boy. damn, that was even longer ago

posted by  glagon1979

that is a good song :thumbs: :clap:

posted by  mx3_monster

aside from 20 ppl talking and some girl 3 feet away from me that has the same damn exact voice as the worst gf ive ever had, Disturbed - Land of Confusion (over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again)

posted by  Inygknok

Strength of the World, Avenged Sevenfold....

posted by  jedimario

lil wyte "my smokin song"

posted by  mx3_monster

Lol, very approriate considering it's 420 today (great song too btw).

posted by  elchango36

lol thatnks

posted by  mx3_monster

from autumn to ashes-the to bad your beautiful cd

haha, Hobo likes metal and hardcore....he'll love some of the stuff I have.

posted by  salimander13

Trippy Stuff

The Zep:thumbs:

posted by  MetalManiac

Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun

posted by  Scolson

Trashed and Scattered - Avenged Sevenfold

posted by  OombaIsBack

hey, hes not the only one that likes that stuff on this forum. that the only music i listen to :thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

Metallica, Blitzkrieg... Primal Fear, Armageddon... Disturbed, Just Stop...

And I bet you've been listening to Metal for all of six months, maybe nine. Let's wait and see if you still are at my well advanced age. Don't forget, my son is about six years older than you. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

uhh right now, arch enemy - skeleton dance. oh and now, judist priest - you got another thing coming.

posted by  azkid110

i wish my dad was metal head when i was growing up! will you adopt me hobo?:laughing: its nice to see people your age staying young at heart.:thumbs:

posted by  glagon1979

Pearl Jam Yellow ledbetter

before that was Long John Baldry "Dont try to lay no boogie woogie"

posted by  Marquis

System of a Down-Chic n' Stu. Their so damn catchy:thumbs:

posted by  Spanky2324

Blinded in Chains, Avenged Sevenfold now

posted by  jedimario

Metal's not particularly new music though, is it? I'm not a fan myself. I'm a Meat Loaf fan lol. At the moment I'm listening to Jim Steinman's version of 'Rock 'n' Roll dreams' :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Let's don't get the idea that the only music I listen to is Metal, it just happens to be very convenient when I'm on the computer. Currently the CD player in my truck has Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill CD in it, my personal shop has Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon loaded and right now Frank Zappa - Joe's Garage is wafting into the office from my living room.

While I wouldn't consider myself a rabid fan, I've had the pelasure of seeing Mr Loaf in concert twice back in his glory days. Good stuff.

posted by  vwhobo

I have never had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Loaf live in concert, infact the closest I've ot is his latest Live DVD. If he ever tours again though (which is unlikely so I'm lead to believe), I'll be sure to be there when he does his bit over here!

I've been a big fan sinse I was about 10yrs old and as you can probably imagine, I get the p*ss taken out of me now....let alone when I was 10yrs old lol

posted by  Cliffy

now now, dont get all in a an uproar just because someone younger than you like metal. i have been listening to that stuff since i was about 4 mainly because my mom likes all old metal and some of the new stuff that i listen to. shes the one that took me to my first metal concert when i was 8. i have been listening to metal for much more that 9 months :thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

Want to come over to my house....... Any man that mentions Frank Zappa and Pink Floyd in the same sentence ....... SWOON.

Very cool about seeing Meat Loaf twice.

I have to be in the mood for The Beastie Boys. Perfect example, driving the bush buggies/ field cars (96 Passat wagon, 93 Metro, 90 cavalier, 90 something pathfinder) on our acreage and Beastie boys goes well. Ever listen to Green Jelly?

M.

posted by  Marquis

TI-What you know

Actually it just changed to Kanye West-Impossible(feat. Twista and Keyshi Cole)
:thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

MXPX-Panic

posted by  musclecarneon

Nine Inch Nails - I Wanna F*ck You Like an Animal

posted by  car_crazy89

I'm shuffling between:
Ecstacy - Bone Thugs N Harmony
I'm N Luv Wit A Stripper - T-Pain Feat. Mike Jones
Poppin My Collar - Three 6 Mafia
Ridin Dirty - Chamillionaire Feat. Krayzie Bone
Rompe - Daddy Yankee
Temperature - Sean Paul
What You Know - T.I.

posted by  chris_knows

right now i'm listening to "fallin' down" by the goo goo dolls, from an album i just downloaded

posted by  moostang104314

Your Message