How Not To be Emo

Home  \  Off Topic  \  How Not To be Emo

this is how not to be emo... cause no one likes emo people

1) Burn all of your CDs, they suck.

2) Get rid of your plastic jewelry.

3) Get rid of your clothes.

4) Buy new clothes, two sizes bigger than your old clothes, and not all black. (FROM THE RIGHT SECTION! NOT CLOTHES DESIGNED FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX!)

5) Dye your hair back to its original color.

6) If you don’t need glasses, stop wearing them. If you need glasses, get contacts.

7) Get rid of any hair gel, hairspray, or hair straightener that you have been using to hold your hair in your face.

8) Get some scar removal cream and put it on your wrists.

9) Stop talking to your other emo friends.

10) Tear down posters, peel off stickers, burn magazines, and give away anything else that reminds you of your old life.

11) Get rid of all of the crappy poems you wrote.

12) Make some new friends.

13) Stop crying so much.

14) Throw away your Converse All-Stars. You have at least five pairs, get rid of all of them.

15) Throw away all of your girly makeup and eye liner, I know you have it. Throw ALL of it away

16) No more crying when you masterbate.

17) Learn to fight so my little sister will stop kicking your ass.

18) Enjoy not being emo. :thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

Or basically dont do anything this excuse for a life (http://videos.humpingfrog.com/14363/2006/04/emo-girl-puts-the-emo-in-emo.h tml) is doing.

posted by  OombaIsBack

Can't stand Emo people...That girl scares the crap out of me lol

posted by  chris_knows

My EviLNeighbor Needs To Read That.

posted by  evanstud08

no emo here :thumbs:

nothing to cry about :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

I can't stand emo people either.

I thought the kid brother in Wedding Crashers was perfectly done as the emo kid....it was hilarious...

posted by  Mathew

I wonder *like* howmany *like* times she *like* said like in *like* that video...

posted by  DarkVixen

I counted 21 :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

:stupid::thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/1362/Gay_Ass_Emo_Haircuts.html
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1224.html

these are funny

posted by  glagon1979

sorry for my ignorance, but wtf are emo people?

posted by  Inygknok

Guys in really tight pants, argyl sweaters, who sit around whining about how bad their life is (even though they come from upper- middle class families) listening to Bright Eyes, Black hair in their eyes, writing poems. If you're a good emo your MUST cut your wrists.

posted by  Scolson

watch the 2 vids i posted.

posted by  glagon1979

That's what about 70% of the kids in my school act like :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

yes, the second vid does describe an emo kid really well. i cant stand those people. especialy when they go on about how their life sucks. the kicker to me is that the bands that sing all emo like complain about their lives when they are practicaly ****ing millionairs. i say they all die:cussing:

posted by  starscream0

dammit, sometimes I play old school nintendo over my ps2. Does that make me emo? Is emo contagious? awwwwwwwwww emo is here...save me......(turns emo)

posted by  salimander13

well, to be normal again, just read my instructions on how to be not emo:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

f,get about it:laughing:

box nintendo is the best:thumbs:

posted by  nighthawk

I have the emo song vid on my myspace.

"You'd be non conforming too if you looked just like me."

posted by  Zalight

Great quote in your sig, I used to have the same one, great words from a great General :wink2:

posted by  99integra

well, at least now i see that im not the only one that dislikes Emo people...

posted by  starscream0

theres not a whole lot of emo-gearheads around lol

posted by  nighthawk

true... even if there was some emo kid working at some garage, we all know that he would be taking some sharp object that he found around the shop and cut his wrists with it. some weird ass people... i swear, my spanish teacher is Emo :doh:

posted by  starscream0

I've looked over this thread a couple of times and still have no idea what you're all talking about lol...what is an 'emo' person? :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

did you watch the videos i posted????

posted by  glagon1979

lol...sorry, I seem to have missed like half the thread out :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

yeah, to sum it all up, emo is short for "emotional" so emo people always are sad and they do nothing but feel bad for themselves and they always complain about how much their life sucks and they always worry about when the next time is they are gonna slit their wrists... they are just a bunch of weirdos :screwy:

posted by  starscream0

Thanx for that...I now know lol...I too hate people with an overtly unstable attitude towards life lol, although some times it's probably not their fault though I guess!

posted by  Cliffy

No Cliiffy, you don't understand. These aren't people (mostly kids) who have an actual reason to be "emotional" such as clinical depression, chemical imbalance or some recent traumatic experience in their lives. These people have made a choice to be overly emotional about everything from how unfair life is because things die to why the sun is hiding behind the clouds today. It's not real life, it's a charade so they can fit in with a specific group that they will deny it's even a group. The one video said it perfectly;

"You'd be non conforming too if you looked just like me."

:wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

I see....I just thought that sometimes these people have reasons for thinking like they do, however, I see what you're saying, most of...(or all of even) the time, there's no real reason for them to be as they are, however, do people need to have suffered some sort of trauma in order to be depressed? I'm no psychiatrist so I'm not too clued up on these things lol. Also, I'm unable to watch the video's as my Laptop doesn't wanna load them....ever :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Nope. They're just bein ignorant attention-grabbers.

posted by  jedimario

Repost :P :wink2: :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

I think they're just people that have trouble fitting in with the "cool crowd"
so they all join up together and dress weird and attract weird attention:2cents:

posted by  nighthawk

Most emo people aren't even sad and suicidal. It has become so mainstream alot of people just turn emo because they think its cool.

For example, I know this girl that goes to my school. Last year she was cool, we used to talk alot. Summer came and went and I saw her and out of nowhere she became emo. How do you just decide over 3 months that you want to turn from normal into an emo faggot freak? Who knows.

posted by  OombaIsBack

yep... thats pretty much whats wrong with them alright...

posted by  starscream0

wow are you mad, lol

posted by  musclecarneon

do you help out at all around here????????

posted by  glagon1979

He gives us a mark to compare other morons against. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

he's newyorker :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

Ya know, I was just thinking about that. Maybe it's time for an IP check.

posted by  vwhobo

thinking the same thing

posted by  glagon1979

when i was in high school there was no "emo". there were just people that didn't talk to anyone. how can an emotion become a way of life. "i'm sad because its cloudy", what a crock of sh*t

posted by  glagon1979

And all this time I thought we were talking about this;

http://home.off-road.com/~xjs/temp/dont_getit_emu.jpg

posted by  vwhobo

Nope, he's the only one on that IP! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Lmao anyone else get it?

emo - emu:orglaugh:

posted by  nighthawk

Actually, I think that's an ostrich.

posted by  97Talonchik

To get back on track http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2231.html

posted by  Spanky2324

:orglaugh: He's threatening to commit suicide because of what some people that he doesn't know said to him in a forum? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I think you'll find that's newyorker lol :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

ROFL:orglaugh:

and this coming from a mod:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

That can't be newyorker, his would be more like, "You gus like suck, and Neons don't. My feelings were hurt because of your words and I'm like an emotional like guy, like a Neon is sweet. I'll go kill myself now. Neon" :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Well, what good is life if ya cant have a laugh once in a while....I think I'll go and kill myself now, like lol:ohcrap: :laughing:

You're probably right....he probably once was a CF member though, before hobo got a hold of him lol...See guys, that's what he does to innocent CFers lol jk:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Attention good members of CF. It seems as though we have been flim-flammed! Watch these videos.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2239.html

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2240.html

Now I must be the only one here who truly understands pain and suffering. I saw a dead bird this morning so this might be my last post... I haven't decided yet. Remember, you read it here first. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

lol nice thread guys. I need to print this off and give a copy to three quarters of my school. I have a friend who used to be normal and then turned emo just so this girl will like him... I've been laughing ever since.

posted by  ahoo

...birds are dying, hobo....:cry: :cry: :cry:

posted by  dodger65

That's funny, even more so to that they were Brits...I feel so proud lol :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Hey guess what, newyorker is still alive, here's a comment he posted in my myspace:

:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

my car died today. I have no reason to live...:orglaugh:

posted by  Satty101

well thats a new term to me but to all the "EMO" kids, go live in a 3rd world country pussy, see how bad your life really is!

southpark said it best, "I'd Rather be a crying little pussy, than a faggy Goth kid"-butters

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

yes, and if you go to his page, he states that his ride is "hawt shit"... :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 doors of fury....

posted by  dodger65

true, i would love to see them go somewhere where people actualy live a hard life... they can take their emo bands with them :cussing:

posted by  starscream0

Your Message