gas prices in columbus ohio

Home  \  Off Topic  \  gas prices in columbus ohio

i no i shouldnt be posting this:ohcrap: but i thought it could help people in or traveling thorugh columbus ohio to save some money on gas, heres a site someone showed me the other day. i dont know if theres some links to other cities or anything but maybe theres something similiar for your city. here it is.
http://columbusgasprices.com/ hope it helps some people save a little cash.

posted by  adamc44

I think MSN has a similar feature, where you type in your zip code and it will rank local gas stations in your area in order of cheapest to most expensive.

posted by  hondaman

i got to diggin around on the site a little more, its called gasbuddy.com once again sorry for the advertisements but just trying to help out poeple.

posted by  adamc44

No problems. Unfortunately with the MSN thing though, it once directed me out in the middle of the country to a gas station that did not exist.

So now I try to avoid these gas stations with addresses on Lee County Roads...

posted by  hondaman

i havent done the msn one, i drive a long distance to work and im always lookin to save some cash at the pump. from what ive seen, these are real people posting this stuff so hopefully the gas stations are real. it would be a good prank though to post one that was cheaper than all the other gas stations, have people drivin around lookin for an imaginary gas station lol.

posted by  adamc44

I think advertising like this is something the mods won't mind... too much

posted by  Voda48

i paid $3.13 a gallon today for diesel

posted by  glagon1979

For other cities, just take out Columbus, and type in your city...but it only seems to work with majour cities :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

http://www.gasbuddy.com/ for map of cities it supports

posted by  OombaIsBack

3.13$ a gallon? Pffffffft I wish.......114.9 cents per litre up here, for regular gas. Mid grade is 119.9, and premium is 124.9...

posted by  dodgerforlife

Your Message