Shirley Roper

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Shirley Roper

Have at it guys... (http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/insane_woman_on_fox_news.wmv)

posted by  jedimario

What a dumbass...She can't honestly believe what she says, can she? :cussing:

As Adam's sig says, "America - like it, or leave it" :banghead:

posted by  chris_knows

Yeah, the Bible says that Christians will be persecuted, so she's taking all this flak positively and it's just making her think she's right, but I don't care, she can keep it up, she's not a real Christian, or at least she doesn't exhibit real Christian qualities at all. When she dies and faces God and finds out how wrong she is, I honestly don't know if I'm gonna care.

posted by  jedimario

:stupid:

posted by  salimander13

Man............WHAT A BUNCH OF INCONDISERATE PRICKS! :cussing:
Seeing those picket signs that said "God hates fags" or "Thank God for dead soldiers", "God is your enemy" "thank God for IED's" and things like that just makes me mad as hell, its just so unbelievably.....sick! :evil:

posted by  99integra

I don't know how somebody has not killed that cunt and her f*cktard followers. I heard that they actually try to get people to hit them so they can sue for $ to support their cause. I don't care whether it's true or not, if they came to one of my relative's funeral and pulled that shit, she would not live to testify in court.

posted by  giant016

Your Message