New hobbie

Home  \  Off Topic  \  New hobbie

Can't remeber if i have posted this already, if i have just ignore me, if not enjoy! http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h301/Grease_monkey69/

p.s r/c bashing is goddamn expensive so be careful!But nitromethane smells soo goood!

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Not enough money for one of those. :( Wanted one for some time now.

posted by  Benson

Holy crap, for the first several pictures I thought those were full sized and you were getting like 20 feet of air in them :laughing:

Looks pretty fun...can we see some more pics? :hi:

posted by  chris_knows

nice, my friends brother has one of those. I like when they can take so much damage and still keep on going nice pics:thumbs:

posted by  salimander13

yes, those little things are fun to mess around with... i have 2 of them now... a Traxxas T-Maxx and a little street buggy with slicks:laughing:

posted by  starscream0

yeah me and my brother picked up 2 in one day, he got the savage x which has proved itslef to be the ragdoll champ, over 20 flips end to end and no damage, The monster gt on the otherhand with stiff springs in the rear will pop wheelies on command, everything ive had to upgrade, aluminum control arms, and shock caps, only the shock towers are still plastic but they are cheap so let em be the weakpoint, many many broken plastic pieces, spins tires all through second gear, I got the f-650 body for it, i still have to paint...will post some more pics if the weather gets any better

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Those are really cool, and could seriously fool someone into thinking they are real.

posted by  ChromeDome

how much does one of those cost?

posted by  thisismyacct

they can be quite expensive... my Traxxas T-Maxx which is a off road monster truck which top speed is about 40 mph, cost about $500 with all the stuff for it
my Buggy on the other hand which top speed is about 60 mph cost around $350 for everything

posted by  starscream0

maybe this is a really dumb question but what exactly are they like...remote control trucks or something? Or am I just looking at the pics wrong?

posted by  Phantom100

Gas powered R/C cars.

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message