So, how many of us play golf?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  So, how many of us play golf?

I was just waiting for my ride to get here to take me away to golf tryouts and came across a question that I remembered, I forgot to ask. I asked it on many other boards but never did here. So, how many of us actually do golf and for those who do, what do you normally shoot around?

I golf and normally for 9 holes I shoot around 45.

posted by  Satty101

At the country club, for nine holes, I go through that many golf balls to finish a game...guess my score...

posted by  BavarianWheels

On 18 holes i average about 74 in the summer.. He he he.. 18 "holes".. :hi: Yeah baby yeah. :orglaugh: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

I don't play golf but I sometimes play with myself. I won't bother to tell you what I shoot around. :banana:

posted by  vwhobo

:orglaugh: :screwy:

Wow, i play golf and i play with myself too.. But not at the same time.. Imagine getting confused between the two, you would be "playing" with the golf club and trying to hit the golf ball with your balls.. I think the result would be :cussing: ... Bring on the mind altering drugs.. :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

i play golf and my score is 450.

APRIL FOOLS!

i dont play golf. golf is for old farts. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

Look at my age and look at yours. You have 2 years untill you become an old fart...! :orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

If you don't play golf, and I do, And I'm younger than yuo, does that make you too old and fragile to golf? :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

Hey Satty101 - I am also a golfer, and since I also live in Ray-town, chances are we are putting around the same areas. Where do you normally play?

I tend to average slightly higher than you in the upper 40's. It depends on how many beers I have had by the 2nd hole. :doh:

posted by  theman352001

i golf... though its been a while, i always love to get out and play

posted by  mazda6man

Hey, cool. I golf around Johnson's Park a lot, Ives Grove, Browns Lake, occasionally Shoop Park (though I always shoot 30's there). Maple Crest, Bristol Oaks, and a few other courses my dad and I will go to in Milwaukee and Kenosha.

posted by  Satty101

I play golf........... err try too. I can say that I am also about a 45 for 9 holes. Ill stick to the water though (swimmer)

posted by  Voda48

By the way, you never answered me before...... Where exactly is Ray-Town??? Im form Madison

posted by  Voda48

I swore I did. Ray-town is actually Racine WI, the city right underneath Milwaukee. From you, I'm east and a tad south.

posted by  Satty101

Golf is great and all that is good in the world. Or at least a small percent. I make it out to the driving range every week and the golf course at least once a month when it's warm enough. Out at the range I hit an average of 250yds but the best part is the golf course. On the back 9 I'm always in at around 75-100... I've been golfing for years but that doesn't mean I'm any good. Though I do have a great time and someone gets a lot of free balls that fly in the complete opposite direction I wanted them to.

posted by  redrival

NK! My grandparents used to live in Oak Creek with is just north. You know what it is quite possible that you did answer me before but that I never looked or mismarked what forum it was in. GO Brewers! (*sigh*)

posted by  Voda48

Ya, Brewers...*shifts eyes*. Well, atleast the bucks are somewhat good. I'm not a Packer fan either. More for Titans. Ohh well, Atleast I root for 2 Wisconsin teams. Go BUCKS and BADGERS!!!

posted by  Satty101

Ya, poor brewers :( Well I guess that is what happens when one player on your team takes up half of the payrole for the year. So like usual, bye bye Richie Sexton.....

How can you not cheer for the Pack?????? I am somewhat affended. You perfer McNair over Favre???????

Its cool, I guess I am a hypocrite too. I got to the U of Iowa and I cheer for the Badgers too! (Cept in swimming)

posted by  Voda48

Your Message