Tractor DORIFTOOOOOOOO!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Tractor DORIFTOOOOOOOO!

linkafication (http://planetvids.com/html/Tractor-Drifting.html)

posted by  Zalight

That's been posted here, but it's still hard to believe lol :hi:

posted by  chris_knows

they're on ice. How is it hard to believe? Still kinda cool though...

posted by  Satty101

Nice, it's made to look so agile lol....I bet it's harder than it appears though!

posted by  Cliffy

Looked like dirt to me...

posted by  97Talonchik

love the new sig

posted by  glagon1979

I dont know actually lol. Earlier on it looked icy, now I'm not sure, although it looks kinda shiny as ifit were ice, in their headlamps...:ticking:

posted by  Cliffy

I thought it was dirt, but after looking closer, I think it's snow, it sort of looks like it turns to slush after they go over it in full screen mode.

posted by  chris_knows

I usually like techno...but that was just bad :tard:

posted by  jedimario

...they need to put fart cans on their tractors now...:laughing:

posted by  dodger65

I'm almost thinking slick concrete...

posted by  dodgerforlife

wow, a tractor, where does the driver find time for this? i mean he has a tractor for a reason, and its probaly not to fool around in, why isnt he plowing some field or harvesting some wheat or something? :orglaugh:

posted by  aerith

Well when all the fields are plowed, and all the wheat is harvested you have to do something to pass the time

posted by  Zalight

Bitb like us with our patrol vehicles lol....I mean, when all the premisses are patroled, and all the alarl activations dealt with....what are we expected to do? :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

lol that was great i've seen it before too:orglaugh:

posted by  mx3_monster

Usually you don't farm in winter. The road I live on has miles of farmland closer to the interstate. never seen a plowed feild in winter.:wink2:

posted by  Satty101

Your Message