REAL Girl Thread....REAL girls only!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  REAL Girl Thread....REAL girls only!!!

\\\\\

posted by  jmyers0341

I'm a real girl too!

posted by  BavarianWheels

Nice rack... butter face...

posted by  Unfedfat

The glands seem Photoshop'd! :sleep:

yeah they scream either "photoshop" or "plastic surgery"
:laughing:

got anything else jmeyers?

posted by  SuperJew

The entire post screams attention whore, what's your point and who cares. By the way, what does your wife think of her?

posted by  vwhobo

Ug face. Ok body. :laughing:

posted by  DJ Nonsense

Do you really think we want to put pics of our female friends/girlfriends on the net and do you really think that girl wants her pic on the net? No, i don't either.. If you think a girl is fit then keep her to yourself and don't let anyone take her from you... :screwy: My G/F is gorgeous, but i would never put pics of her on the net. (no matter how much SJ beggs me to.. :hi: :joking: ) Well, thats my :2cents: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

yeah i know where your coming from. i wouldnt post pics of my g/f up without her permission.

but by your :joking: would you put pics up? :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

\\\\\

posted by  jmyers0341

Sorry To Bother You Guys. I Am Jmyers Wife And I Was Upset After Seeing What I Did. I Am Not Even Sure Why I Wanted To Come To This And Look Around, But I Did. After Reading All The Posts And Replys My So Called Husband Has Wrote About, I Feel Stupid And Like Dirt. And The Only Reason Why I Am Posting This It To Let You All Know Exactly Who He Is. First Of All, That Post He Started About This Girl He Met, Not Only Is That Not My Friend I Have Never Seen Her In My Entire Life, And The Fact That He Could Even Talk Like That Hurts Me A Ton. Now I Don't Expect A Bunch Of Guys To Feel Sorry For Me, I Just Wanted You All To Know He Is A Liar And A Fake. He Has Probably Even Told You He Has An Sti And All These Different Cars And That He Races Them. What A ****in Liar!!! The Only Car He Has In A Beat Up 1987 4 Runner!!! And He Has Never Raced Anyone In His Life. Oh Wait I Take That Back, He Used To Own A 96 Honda Dx And Lost To Me Driving My Moms Pos A Couple Years Ago. But That Is The Extent Of His Racing Ability. He Told Me Once I Found This Shit That The Only Reason He Did It Was To Make You Guys Think He Is Cool. Well, I Don't Know About You, But I Think That Is Pretty Lame. And The Thing That Is Most Upsetting Is That I'm Not Even Bad Looking. I Consider Myself Pretty Hot, With The Exception That I Am Pregnant!!!!!!!!! So, I Want To Thank Whoever Brought Me Up After His Stupid Post. And I Hope You Guys See Him For The Lying Pig He Is. He Shouldn't Even Be On A Car Forum Because Its Notr Like He Has A Race Car. Thanks For Reading This And Pass It On To The Rest.

posted by  jmyers0341

Oh brother...Drama!!

You may want to let us determine if you are "hot" or not...some ladies personal mirrors are a bit warped... :laughing:

wow :pop:

posted by  Satty101

Take it for what it is and where it is...online forums can be so full of lies...including the apparent "wife" finding the forum a husband frequents... :2cents:

Man is it going to be COLD in So.Cal. for a few days or what? :mrgreen: Where did the pic of the hot babe go? :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

The wife edited it out...grrrr....

Futile attempt at a joke :oops: hehe

posted by  lectroid

Hers?

Mine?

or yours?

I meant MINE

posted by  lectroid

LOL...Lier! jk, I'm concerned about all the capital letters being used in that post...although, something tells me that's the least of his worries...I have a good 'ol tactic I use on my missus so that she doesn't tarnish my name (if that's possible lol)...I dont give here my password :hi:

Still, as Bav said...you have to take things as you see them on these places, for example, we dont know who really wrote that post :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

If it's true...big deal!

If it's not...oh well...we've had a laugh about it anyway.

If you believe everything you read here...you're living a guilded life.

Very true Bav, I'm sure most people here have lied on Forums before...the reason being....because you know that you probably aint gonna meet any of the people you talk to...so what does it matter? :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I find it completly amusing, what the H is her problem? It's not like he's porking his computer :wink2: At least I hope not :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

lol..I hope not too, I know what he must be going through though...if it was his wife who wrote that you understand :hi: , My wife..was, and still is (I think) convinced that I'm having an affair with all of the female's I chat to online....strange species, women :hi: :clap:

posted by  Cliffy

can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

And soo true that is too...who on earth would do our washing. ironing, cooking, handing of the TV remote to me etc etc :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

good double post Cliff.... :laughing:

and i wonder what happens when the "real" jmyers0341 shows up? and if that post was really his "wife" then why would she totally trash him on a car forum??? i think the whole message is a bag of shit.

posted by  SuperJew

Yeah, I noticed a few spelling mistakes and quickly rectified them and selected the submit option again..it sometimes lets ya get away with it..or sometimes tells you to p*ss off lol. As for his wife...I dont think he'd slate himself like that..it could be one of his mates though..I spose :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

SJ, I know you are young...and inexperienced...so I'll let you know.

The saying goes like this: "Women--can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em."

FYI :thumbs:

R u really his wife? I actually believe his haveing many cars...but if you are who you say you are....I am ashamed that a fellow subie lover would do stuff like that when he has a loving (or had a loving) wife...but hey, it aint my life and I still respect him, and you should to (this is to the wife) because he seems to be a good person and has taught us all some stuff...

posted by  StiMan

In my case it is

Women, can't live with them, don't live with them.. :hi:

Thats the beauty of a g/f.. When your fed up of them you just go home.. or send them home.. he he he... :mrgreen: :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Yeesh!

posted by  StiMan

Just wait until you run into a "Fatal Attraction" woman...then lets see how well you'll send her home or leave her!!! I know you're young...so do a search on it and you'll understand.

You know how we were saying about lying earlier on in this thread? Well i lied then.. I only said what i said for a cheap laugh as so i believe you did too.. I may "only" be 18 but i have been dating since i was 5, yes 5, no shit... that is 14 yrs of experience and i know exactly what it is like to have a girl you never want to leave the side of and never want to even let her go to the next room incase she doesn't return within about 30 secs because you'll miss her terribly.. In short i have no need to do a "search" (what did you mean, like internet or something??!! :screwy: ), i already understand and know what you mean, oh boy do i know...

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Yup...we are online afterall...right?

So have we decided on wiether or not that was myer's wife?

posted by  StiMan

Indeed... I guess the net has all kinds of uses...
lol..! :orglaugh: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

For me, it's a non-issue.

If I catch you in a lie, then that brings my opinion of you down.

It has not been proven either way.

When you say "me" do you mean me as in StiMan, or all "me"'s as in everyone....????

posted by  StiMan

WTH!! When I write, "For me,..." it means just that...FOR ME, Bav. :banghead: :laughing:

Oohhh...sorry I ment the "you"...but nevermind...sorry I brought it up...

posted by  StiMan

lol..you turnip...aint the Internet great :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

Thanks stiman........for those who would think he would bash himself for a joke ....i don't know what to say. I really am his wife. I am sorry to chime in on your forums, I just saw that first post talking about how he met this girl and she sent him this pic and I got so upset because while he is at work doing this, I am at home pregnant. It wasn't so much the pictures, it was what he was writing about them that hurt me. I see others talk about their girls and how special they are, and I did not once see anything like that from him. So, props to those of you who stand by the fact that you are married. After I saw that, I kinda dug deeper to find he was telling everyone all this stuff about debuting in the rally in palmdale....LOL....no....he is not. He doesn't have any cars and he sure doesn't race, unless thats another side of his double life he has going with some girl and those pics. I would have made a different name to post a message under, but I was already in here and I was pissed. I think anyone who has a wife, would understand how that would affect her and hurt her feelings. His response to this was that it was a joke and he wanted you guys to think he was cool. Well, anyone who thinks its cool to be married with a baby on the way, and talk about girls like that, and to be talking to girls like that at all, needs to grow up. But thanks STI MAN at least someone saw what I was saying. I just think its really stupid on his part to be like this. I mean.....who would joke about meeting some girl and how she sent him a pic, especially since she was a dog. But thats my opinion. Oh, and the reason why he hasn't responded himself, is because I changed his pass until he decides to come home and talk about this like a real man.

posted by  jmyers0341

So does that mean he's down the pub then?

posted by  Cliffy

what does that mean???? Drinkin? No at work, and when he came home last night from work, he had the nerve to yell at me and sleep in the other room. Classy......Isn't it stupid when people can't own up to what they did

posted by  jmyers0341

Until you get over this possessive/insecure personality phase, and I don't think it'll pass until post-pregnancy, you're going to have this little chip on your shoulder and a husband that is keeping his distance. If you love him, and he you...get passed it and give him his pwd back...this is a car forum, not a forum for...well...This.

In all seriousness...move passed this and make up your mind. Either you trust him or you don't...has he ever given you reason to doubt his commitement to you?...and if he has, then do what you know to be right and best for you and your child.

I was under the impression it was a car forum as well......but.......apparently its not.......I didn't know girls were classified under as cars

posted by  jmyers0341

I feel really badly that this is putting strain on your marrage, but this is just a car forum and I am a man that has never been on a date, had a girlfriend or any of that sort of thing, so I dont really know what to do in this situation, but I believe that if you all are married, are starting a family and such than a little post on a Car Forum is the least of yalls worries no matter how degrading it may be...I just hope that he can apologise and such and you all can live long, happy lives... :2cents:

posted by  StiMan

Thanks sti man. i wish he would apologize too. thats all i wanted.

posted by  jmyers0341

just as vwhobo leaves we get more drama. :laughing:

i think i should stay out of this one and have some :pop:

posted by  SuperJew

Pass the popcorn SJ.....Bah, screw you. :pop: :pop: once you pop, you just can't stop. :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

you know what....screw the :pop:...im going all out. i got some http://www.efrr.com/images/krispy%20logo.gif :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

I just wish she would put the pic back!! :thumbs:

heh, don't we all...

posted by  Satty101

i didn't remove the pic. He did before I changed the password. And I have every reason to give the pass back when he decides to own up to his **** ups

posted by  jmyers0341

Before he leaves you...ask him to repost the pic.

lmao, Bav....I agree. :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

Any woman that is airing all this garbage and carrying on conversations under the log in of their husband and keeping his pwd until he apologizes...IMHO deserves to be left...what a manipulative and drama loving woman...So. Cal. and checking up on her husband...I'll bet she's Hispanic.

Ms.Jmyers, I've been married for 33 yrs and I can honestly say that I have not been able to understand the female mind. One thing I can tell you, is a male never seems to grow up, old maybe, but not up. When talking about a car forum, you seem to think it's a terrible deed to mention,LIE about, talk, or post pics of females. Men rate cars and women close to each other, on a scale of 1 to 10, will flip and flop from 10 and 9. Few will ever stop thinking or fantasizng about either one(and never stop looking). If this is the worst thing your hubby has done, you are standing in high cotton(you have little to worry about).I could probably understand your anger if this was one of those dating forums, but it's not. This is hardly worth the pain you are putting yourself and hubby through.FUGETABOUTIT :smoke:
I seriously hope you don't have post-partum depression,,,,neither one of you might make it. This is silly,stupid and childish. Get on with something important. :2cents:Good luck with the baby.

posted by  lectroid

Well said...and post the pic back up!!!!!!!

posted by  Satty101

Kind words, Lectroid. :thumbs:

Now...Mrs. JMeyers...ask the hubby to repost the pic.

Could the real JMeyers be on?

This is the real jmyers...I am sorry about all this stuff hitting on the forums. My wife is very angry at me. I won't say anything regarding the matter yet, just that I wish I had my old name and pw...

posted by  theREALjmyers

You can try the "lost password" thing...couldn't you?

Since I see both of you are on...maybe we could all leave this thread and let you two work it out...

Little need in saying anything to us about the matter.Were not married to you. :doh:

posted by  lectroid

I think you should start a thread in R&M and ask what to do for an overheating wife... :laughing:

posted by  DodgeRida67

You don't touch a hot exhaust pipe till it cools down :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

<----agrees with Lectriod :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

What you mean open her mouth and pour antifreeze down her throat?.....works every time :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

I'll bet your wife ain't looking over your shoulder. Very brave,very brave. :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

You said good suff on the last page Lectroid :thumbs:
To: Ms. JMyers and theREALJmyers: Just try to work this out...after all it is only a Car Forum...unless you are judging it on principal...if so take care of it as adults off of the Forum and raise your baby well... :thumbs: :2cents:

posted by  StiMan

I cant drink... I could barely relate to the last few topics this thread has had... :oops:

posted by  StiMan

I'll revive this one, as it's his Birthday and hobo jogged our memories as to the fun this thread once was.....in a sad way obviously lol.....So, Happy Birthday. How's the wonderfull CF in the sky? if you can see this from up there....:thumbs:

btw, I do hope this thread dies (again) soon, as I shouldn't be reviving threads...that's up to you lot lol

posted by  Cliffy

So mister reviver, are these girls real enough for you?

http://www.transportergarden.com/GardenGirls/_Garden_Girl_Archives/SW200.jp g

posted by  vwhobo

Although I wouldn't say no to them if they were to 'come on to me'...and if I wasn't married obviously lol, they just dont do much for me...I much prefer ordinary women lol....with no more than a handfull lol...:wink2:...I guess the one on the right is kinda ordinary though... :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I'll make it a point to PM your wife and tell she's ordinary. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

I'm with you and "ordinary" women if thats what you want to call it. A handfull of what cliffy:hi:

posted by  salimander13

While hobo's girls are HOT, these are more my style :drool:

http://www.f1photographs.co.uk/images/Suzuki%20girls%204d_JPG.jpg

posted by  chris_knows

meh, they're ok

posted by  glagon1979

Heh... jmyers... good guy, his wife kicked his ass though. :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

The blonde looks like she has a stick up her a$$

posted by  Voda48

Just got to reading this thread, and I've got a question...Did anybody ever know if his wife really did hack his account?

BTW Thanks a lot Voda, now I can't look at the brunette the same way :puke: :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Ah.. this old thread. Good times.... . good times..
no i dont think anybody knows for certain; besides jmyers... and possibly his wife.:thumbs:

posted by  Bubba

......lol......ok, less 'in ya face' then, is probably a better way of putting my preference, but ordinary works too :ohcrap: :laughing:

Me thinks you know lol

posted by  Cliffy

Me thinks me is same way me is...:screwy: :orglaugh:

posted by  Satty101

ok... even thought the chick on the left has a nice body... she looks like she is slightly retarded...

posted by  starscream0

Would anyone but a retard sell themself like that?

posted by  jedimario

:orglaugh: :laughing: :orglaugh: true enough, true enough

posted by  starscream0

I don't get it. Do you mean to tell me that if someone was willing to pay you good money and give you exposure that would lead to opportunities to make more good money, and all you had to do was stand around and look good, you wouldn't do it? That's not real smart. While you may think that models are retards, and I'm sure some are, many have parlayed the income they've made for looking retarded in your opinion into massive accumulation of wealth.

I for one WISH I was handsome enough to get by on my looks instead of my tremendous intelligence, spectacular mechanical ability and incredible business acumen. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

how modest:laughing:

posted by  salimander13

I never said models are retards, I said people willing to sell themselves like that are retards. I've considered modelling myself, but not selling myself to satisfy some sexual fantasy or something of that caliber. I see no problem with modelling, I see a problem with...that.

posted by  jedimario

I thought that was modelling. Selling yourself for someones sexual fantasy is called a hooker last time I heard. Are you saying that sports illustrated swimsuit edition calendar girls are retards because they are posing so guys could look at them? Because they are getting paid for it.

posted by  salimander13

Models aren't retards...Unless you want to call these girls retards. I would have been a model but they couldn't work around my schedule...and I'm too ugly :laughing:
http://wwwimage.upn.com/shows/top_model5/images/models/bio_pic_sarah.jpg
http://www.submarinestore.com/images/products/clothes/girl/ss-model.jpg
http://photoscelebrites.online.fr/angelina-jolie/01/A_J_017.jpg

posted by  chris_knows

good logic on saying that just because they are hot they arn't retards:doh:

posted by  salimander13

:stupid:

posted by  starscream0

Hey, if you've got it, ya might aswell flaunt it!

posted by  Cliffy

again... :stupid:

posted by  starscream0

Read it again guys, it's not that hard to understand :banghead:

You can model in a...modest way

posted by  jedimario

Wow ... by the way, why do you use all caps on everything?

posted by  musclecarneon

Why are you asking a question of someone who hasn't been here for two years? Oh yeah, I forgot, you're an idiot. :roll:

posted by  vwhobo

Ouch ... damn I will never learn to stop doing that.

posted by  musclecarneon

Intelligence??? You??? That must be a misprint ...:wink2:

posted by  musclecarneon

******?? HUH?? i couldnt hear you with the **** in your mouth. ****

posted by  glagon1979

Is there a sole purpose for this thread to REMAIN open?

posted by  99integra

Ummm...don't these mean anything?

http://www.modifiedstreetcars.com/girl_images/Beamer-Girl-24.jpg

:laughing: JP

posted by  chris_knows

Point taken lol :drool:

posted by  99integra

Just to refresh your memory, the "someone" who resurrected this thread is a fellow moderator. Imagine how hypocritical would it be for you to lock it now?

posted by  vwhobo

Indeed lol....jk....I have every faith this one will die soon enough be itself!

posted by  Cliffy

Or maybe we could let it go and do what the thread was originally posted for...Just with no nudity and yadda yadda

posted by  Satty101

Maybe I'm just weird, but there's nothing in this thread I find funny :screwy:

seems whatever made it funny before, has been removed (images I guess)

I vote for lock, if that counts for anything lol

posted by  TanyasMkIISupra

Satty, havent seen you on lately.

You are a senior in HS right? Got any plans for next year?

posted by  StiMan

Do you see a problem with women modeling underwear? Everyone has to start out somewhere. You can't just start off as a supermodel. Perhaps they don't see it as trying to "satisfy some sexual fantasy" but see it for what it is...modeling. It's not like they are sitting there buck naked on top of a classic car. I'm sure you could buy that if you wanted though. These girls are wearing the same thing you see on the beach. Does that mean all the girls on the beach in bikinis are retarded and only trying to satisfy some sexual fantasy but for free?

posted by  97Talonchik

Guess it does. :wink2:

posted by  jedimario

Your Message