Ban vs. Ignore

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Ban vs. Ignore

If someone bothers you on this forum or if you feel someone is untolerable, would you rather ignore that person, or have him/her banned?

I view a vote for a ban as being selfish because someone might like that person. What's the problem with ignoring someone? None of you bitches can grasp the ignore function.

posted by  What?

It depends though...If I don't like you for posting bullshit and stuff that's not true or has nothing to do about anything then I'd just ignore you, but if you're posting ads and innapropriate stuff then I'd ask for the ban...

posted by  chris_knows

I think because we're a family on this forum, we should be able to work together toward a common goal. That being said, I feel we should use you as a test case to see which works best. It's a two step process and if everyone does there part properly, we can see how it works.

Step 1. Any member of the administration or super moderator team will ban you effective immediately.

Step 2. All other members will begin to ignore you immediately.

At the end of 30 days we'll do an evaluation and see which one worked best. Do not respond in this or any other thread. Doing so will be admission that you are nothing more than a recycled bitch. Have a nice day and we'll let you know how it goes.

posted by  vwhobo

That's really lame vwhobo. You and your old man jokes.

posted by  What?

Self identifying yourself as a recycled bitch. Admitting your problem is the first step in curing it. Congratulations, time to start your 12 step program. Your first step is to never post on this forum again, unless you are and imbecile and a compulsive masturbator. Now it's all up to you.

posted by  vwhobo

hey don't bring masterbation into this

posted by  Aondor

Yeah, leave masterbation alone!

posted by  GreekWarrior

Oh Jesus get a girl..

AND NOT A BLOW UP ONE!

posted by  99integra

But those don't want to do it all the time, they want you to remember special dates, go everywhere with them, buy them stuff...uhh, yeah...I'll stick with my hand :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Oh god...I don't know what to say to that :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

Lol It was a joke...

posted by  chris_knows

Thank you Jesus! :laughing:

posted by  99integra

damn more than half this thread is about masterbation....:doh:. I say ban the person, then again I'm an asshole and would rid of anyone I don't like.

posted by  salimander13

I want to switch my vote to ban.

posted by  Benson

You're just jealous that one of my arms is twice as big as the other!

posted by  GreekWarrior

I think 'What' should modify the poll to be something like "Ban me" or "Ignor me" :hi:

If you press the ignor button, does that mean you see nothing posted by said member? if so, I'd prefer just to not respond to them lol. As for masterbation, it's much better when somebody else.......erm.......*stops*

edit; Oh, he already wrote the poll like that lol...ignor me haha

posted by  Cliffy

...now, should we ignore cliffy, or ban him.... :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

lmao.....nice catch, I only just caught on

posted by  Cliffy

You're one of my biggest fans. You can't ignore my posts, can you.

7 of you bitches may one day realize how self centered it was of you to wish for the removal of a person because of your personal feelings. If you can not ignore something and maintain proper function you will not succeed in life.

Masturbation is also key to a great sex life. The better you know yourself the better you can help your partner please you. Hopefully your partner also masturbates regularly.

posted by  What?

Cliffy, if you ignore someone, this is what you see:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/chris_knows/ignore.jpg

I would have put you on my ignore list, but it doesn't let me because you're a mod :laughing: JP Don't worry what, I didn't ban you either. lol.

That's exactly why I do it :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Bo yeah! :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

This thread is...interesting.

I now know things about members I'm not sure I ever really wanted to...

posted by  hondaman

one question....Your always arguing and now you've made this thread to ban or ignore.....why don't you take your own advise and ignore people why do we have to be the ones that do it? You have a problem with the "7 bitches" so ignore us.:2cents:

posted by  salimander13

Oh, I see, thanx!

Very wise, editing my post in your quote.....one post closer to the inevetible then...:banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

8, not 7 anymore. I switched my vote just for you.

posted by  Benson

you are soooooooo gay.

are you going to ban me or ignore me??~?!?
bitch.

posted by  mustangman5555

Naw, you're just gonna get banned.

posted by  jedimario

You missed it.

No one here bothers me to the point where I don't want them here. No one ever will. But if someone did bother me that much I would ignore them. I've never asked for a ban. I practice what I preach.

posted by  What?

Asking for a ban sounds kinda whiny to me. The mods do what they have to in order to make this place safe, and free of advertising, but if someone just rubs you the wrong way, there are other ways to handle it.

I'm not a lightning fast reader, so if I see a post from someone that I do not want to read, I can either scroll over the entire topic or scroll over their post. IMO, by asking for a ban, you're demanding that an entire group compensate for your inability to exercise self-control. :2cents:

posted by  JaneiR36

EXACTLY.

You must be my brother.

posted by  What?

Let me ask you something. Are you asking to ban you so you can come back with a different screen name and then complain about how us banning you was an "abuse of our powers?" Because that is what it seems like to me.

posted by  Satty101

Your Message