Today's Birthdays! (21.05.06)

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Today's Birthdays! (21.05.06)

Hey, Happy Birthday to chris_knows, if it is ya real Birthday....or whether you just added it to your profile lol.....I could see you of all people doing that.....and apparently you're 0ne yr old? And happy Bithday to enron fever, although I haven't seen ya here in months lol. Hope ya have good days.....:ticking: :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Have a happy day of the day of your birth of the day that your mommy had you.

posted by  salimander13

Haha, happy birthday guys. Hope you have a good one (long weekend, why wouldn't you) lol :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

Happy B-day guys!:clap:

posted by  Bubba

Have a good one. :)

posted by  hondaman

Hey, I just thought, maybe Chris put his 'Forum Birthday' in his profile, hence how he's one year old lol.....happy Birthday regardless!

Edit: Or maybe not...as the dates dont really match lol

posted by  Cliffy

Hey b day chris, have your guns gotten any bigger now that your a year older? :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Yeah, it's my real birthday lol. Thanks for the happy birthdays everyone. My guns are bigger, but the problem is...they're too big. They no longer fit in the camera:
http://montreal.mordac.org/street/images/xIMG_6139.jpg :laughing:

I'm going to get my license tomorrow (closed today and I wasn't here yesterday) but I'm kinda nervous lol.

Thanks again guys :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Good luck on getting the license!! It wont be to bad. :thumbs:

posted by  Bubba

Yeah, good luch Chris. I thought it was kinda strange that you weren't here, so I guess I should have known it was a special day lol

posted by  Cliffy

Good luck with the licence test. It should be just as easy as mine was (as you're only a few hours away) lol, so you should ace it :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

I couldn't take the test until Friday because the place was only open from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, and that's when my dad had a dentist's appointment lol. I passed without any problems. The hardest part was the eye test...But I blame that on computers burning my retinas :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Congrats Chris!.....I hate to think how my eyesight would cope if I had to retake my test lol

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message