I hate my life, pls help

Home  \  Off Topic  \  I hate my life, pls help

I dont know whats wrong with me. i wish i was dead sometimes. no one understand the pain i go thru all the time, i know this compleatly irelavent but if anyone understands what im saying, pls help me. my bf goes to a different school, i lost all my friends and everywhere i go im rejected. all i want is someone who understands me. pls help, it would be greatly appreciated. add my msn addi annebeatrice92@hotmail.com
love ya all heaps
anne

posted by  GTO fanatic

I'm not sure what kind of help you expect from an online forum, but I'm sorry anyway.

posted by  hondaman

Thanks, i just dont know what to do with my life, my dads been sent to iraq and i hate it

posted by  GTO fanatic

That's tough. I'm guessing you and him were close?

Something along those lines happened to me as well. Right before I graduated high school, my father was rushed into the emergency room with a massive stroke. For a period of about three or four months, he was away from home at various hospitals or rehabilitation centers. Even when we were able to see him he was not able to speak or move much at all. Fortunately, with gradual therapy he has been able to recover far and beyond what doctors expected, but for a while, most of us were certain he wasn't going to come back.

Best way I found to deal with things was to find a hobby, something to divert my time and attention away from any fears or worries I would have been otherwise experiencing. Being optimistic helped a lot too, while everyone worried about what might happen I tried to focus only on the positive. I know it helped me get through it and I hope it helped others in my family as well.

posted by  hondaman

One word. Emo. Somewhere a bird is dying. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

Hey i just noticed you live in australia, where abouts do you live?

posted by  GreekWarrior

Wishing you were dead is the most selfish thing.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

And the pain you're going through would be.......?

Or maybe it's cause she just tries to get herself screwed by all the guys who hate imports.

posted by  jedimario

I'm just wondering how old you are. If you want to talk about it i'd listen to you i have a real good ear, and i'd be willing to see if i can help email me some time Ddrgnmstr1@comcast.net

posted by  95civicdima

Agreed. Hon, go cut yourself and get over it like the rest of us.

posted by  princessklutz04

Sorry I just have no sympathy for you people, if you hate life so much, out yourself. There's no point in living if you are going to be miserable and make everyone around you the same.

posted by  Benson

afraid she might take some male attention off you?

posted by  windsonian

Sounds like a cry for attention rather than an outright cry for help. If you really want help, don't seek the advice of the internet. There are qualified professionals who are more than willing to help you out.

posted by  97Talonchik

Have you tried drugs? All the cool kids are doing them!

I agree with an earlier statement, you seem to be an attention whore more than a person who is clinically depressed. If you are that depressed, go get some professional help.

Shit happens to everyone, get over it. I'm sick of this "my life sucks, and nobody understands me" bullshit. I assure you, someone understands, they just don't give a f*ck.

posted by  giant016

I hope that the person who started this thread isn't serious. why would they join a "car forum" if they were calling out for help? The help you need is self motivation. get out and find your passion and roll with it. If you have something to look forward to every day, you have no worries. good luck and please don't out yourself. :thumbs:

posted by  THE BEST FORUM

Ahhhhhhh. Where do you people come from? People who "out" themselves are telling their family and friends that they're queer. She needs to/wants to OFF herself.

Ka-ching!!!

posted by  vwhobo

Saw it on a T.V. show. Kid got accidently killed and then as a ghost said he was going to out himself the next day anyways.

posted by  Benson

Yeah therapy really helps with anything, I had SERIOUS anger issues until I went to anger management for about a year and a half and now I have ways I can handle my outburts instead of....yea :doh:

posted by  99integra

I understand that you're well meaning, but if you took ten seconds to look at her short post history, you'd know she's an attention whore/drama queen. Wasting your valuable time trying to help her is what's stupid.

posted by  vwhobo

Its a pretty damn good method at that, it really does help you change for the better, gotta love the psyche wards lol

posted by  99integra

faced bitch

posted by  mustag8910

Well she doesn't hate everything. She loves the GTO.

posted by  Spanky2324

I have the absolute perfect solution... i posted it as a new thread a little while back... but here you go...

this is how to not be emo... cause no one likes emo people

1) Burn all of your CDs, they suck.

2) Get rid of your plastic jewelry.

3) Get rid of your clothes.

4) Buy new clothes, two sizes bigger than your old clothes, and not all black. (FROM THE RIGHT SECTION! NOT CLOTHES DESIGNED FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX!)

5) Dye your hair back to its original color.

6) If you don’t need glasses, stop wearing them. If you need glasses, get contacts.

7) Get rid of any hair gel, hairspray, or hair straightener that you have been using to hold your hair in your face.

8) Get some scar removal cream and put it on your wrists.

9) Stop talking to your other emo friends.

10) Tear down posters, peel off stickers, burn magazines, and give away anything else that reminds you of your old life.

11) Get rid of all of the crappy poems you wrote.

12) Make some new friends.

13) Stop crying so much.

14) Throw away your Converse All-Stars. You have at least five pairs, get rid of all of them.

15) Throw away all of your girly makeup and eye liner, I know you have it. Throw ALL of it away

16) No more crying when you masterbate.

17) Learn to fight so my little sister will stop kicking your ass.

18) Enjoy not being emo.

posted by  starscream0

You can always grab a man and f*ck the pain away.
-Peaches

If you're bored, lift weights. That's what I do. Don't kill yourself, that would be quitting. I f*ckin hate quitters. If your life is sucking, it's probably your fault. You control your life. Make it not suck.

posted by  What?

And I love you too. Wait until you hit the menopause and watch your husband try to kill himself... to get out the door with a fishing rod and tackle.:wink2:

If you are seriously in the dumps give one of those free counselling services a call. It's awful being a teenager for some people, but trust me when I say you will feel entirely different in your twenties.

posted by  Wally

you smoked too many drugs in your twenties, didn't you?:smoke: :mrgreen:

posted by  windsonian

or..... just simply follow the steps in my previous post... you will be emo free (yes, you ARE emo, your talking about killing yourself, your emo) follow it, and you will feel better:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

Orrrr, you could offer up actual helpful information.

posted by  dodgerforlife

that deffinatly was a helpful post, she is emo and needs help, i offered her help.

posted by  starscream0

Seriously, grow the **** up. People are not "emo" simply because they are depressed. Ignorant ass.

posted by  dodgerforlife

haha I love your sig

Your Message