Oh Crap!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Oh Crap!

Ok, now, Anyone who's in WI, stay the hell off the roads! I gots mah license!! wOOt!!!

haha SJ :asshake:

posted by  Satty101

:fu: Satty. :fu:

:laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

I will be staying far away from WI and NY.
:laughing:

posted by  Integra_LS

Don't worry man. It'll come. Mine was easy as hell. And I was only out for about 5 min so..

posted by  Satty101

yeah its just so frustrating about the new 6 month rule here in NY... :cussing:

posted by  SuperJew

Whats the 6 month rule?

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

I believe it means you have to have your temps for 6 months before you can take your driver's test. I had to go through the same thing, except I was able to get my temps when I was 15.5.

posted by  Satty101

thats it Satty.... :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

lol :mrgreen:

posted by  Hiens

fortunately I live far away from you HAHAHA :D
congratulations!

ps: do you have to drive with any distinctive showing that you are a beginner?

posted by  karburator

well it depends...technically his "beginner" stage is when he has his Permit. so yes, there is a distinctive thing.

posted by  SuperJew

I'm referring to something like this -in many contries you have to put this in your car during your first year, you are supossed to drive below 50 mph (at least in Spain).

posted by  karburator

Man that must really suck. The average speed limit in America (at least in Georgia) is 55 to 60 mph. Below 50 is very slow unless your in a school zone. :mrgreen:

posted by  DJ Nonsense

:laughing: You mean a green L plate :PP

I think begginers have to use those over here as well. They can still legally drive as fast as 70mph though. I now drive like a pussy (for want of a better word) on the motorway anyway because the fuel economy for a Rav4 is dire and I'm poor at the moment. It's great to cruise between 60-70mph while most of the other traffic (incuding lorries) passes you by :rolleyes:

posted by  snoopewite

in that case nope we don't have to do that. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

Yes, we have then, as Snoop said, they used to be 'P' plates and were green like the ones you have in Spain, but now they are just Green 'L' plates I think..it's not the law to have then displyed though, I dont think, at least it wasn't when I passed my test in 2001. Congratulations Satty!

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message