Photoshop?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Photoshop?

Could someone please make this my sig and have it say Gina, try to give it some cool effects too if it isn't too much trouble. I'll give ya'll E-Cookies :hi: thanks ya'll
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/99integra/Steven002.jpg

posted by  99integra

Bumpity bumpity, c'mon guys don't you love me? :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Why don't I just give you a copy of my Photoshop?

posted by  Copenhagen

Because I used to have photoshop but my computer had a huge virus that made me have to reformat it and the photoshop Spanky gave me got wiped along with every one of my files, so now I'm on my moms work laptop and can't download anything :oops:

posted by  99integra

a usb drive works wonders... invest in one..

posted by  Copenhagen

I know I have one lol, I never backed up files though :banghead:

posted by  99integra

oh, it DOES work wonders when you want to put music on the school computers without they knowing :laughing:

and you could log on, on someone elses ID number or however you do it and upload a virus on the school network, wipe out everything without anyone knowing... :evil:

posted by  Copenhagen

LOL nice, but thanks for the photoshop offer I'll pass on it for now lol

posted by  99integra

its the new cs2 , well i wouldnt say new, but its the newest

posted by  Copenhagen

If you don't use it I will be heart broken. I tried my best, that's all you can ask.

posted by  Benson

:orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

lmao

atleast you tried:doh:

posted by  Copenhagen

Fuck stop post whoring everytime I view a thread with you in it there is +1 on your post count. 17 in a day chill.

posted by  Benson

get off my nuts why dont you

posted by  Copenhagen

Oh I haven't even got on them yet.

Teggy I'm glad you used my picture, it will serve as a good temp pic until someone makes a better one. I might try with photoshop later on, but it won't be anything special.

posted by  Benson

Haha its pretty tight thanks man :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Your Message