Crappy TV

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Crappy TV

Why is it that when I got home at 8:30 CST the only things on TV that were worth ANYTHING were the Natoinal speeling B and "So you Think you can Dance?" Mind you we dont have cable but still. I dont want to watch any of that crap and I have read pretty much all there is to read in my household. Would it be too hard for the networks to have TWO sets of series one running while one isnt so we dont have to have crappy "Reality" TV and re-runs????

All I wanted to know.

posted by  skeetin870

dunno about the tv situation, but an alternative other than reading is nintendo, computer, and music. All good replacements because they eat your brain:thumbs:

posted by  salimander13

Just how it is. Get cable if you aren't happy then you'll have even more to complain about.:wink2:

posted by  67Coronet383

I'm getting pissed with all the reality shows too...It was okay when American Idol came out with one season...and maybe two, but 5?!(or something like that lol) The only new shows I watch are "Everybody Hates Chris," "Lost (Occassionally)" and "The Office" and all those lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Sounds like reality TV to me.

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  67Coronet383

Well most of the alternatives werent available at my grandparents house and as far as cable goes my brother has EVERY channel and I still have had times where there wasnt anything on. But he records all the F1 races so I wont complain there.

posted by  skeetin870

That one hurt a little :ohcrap:

:laughing: JP

posted by  chris_knows

Hey cheer up you're a cool kid. :laughing:

posted by  67Coronet383

What's that ":laughing:" smiley supposed to mean?

:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Anyone have an idea of what show or series started reality TV?

posted by  Benson

The one that really sparked it was "Survivor."

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message