i need help

Home  \  Off Topic  \  i need help

well today i was talkin to the lady friend an her dad was in the room. well lol they asked what i was doin an i said playin nfsu2. WOW i dunno what i started from there, i guess her an her dad both play. So her dad was like how bout we race or profiles if you win i'll delete mine an vice versa. Which leads me to my predicamint i need some spec on the best cars in each catagory an how to make them the best thanx an it will be very appreciated lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

Not sure, but just backup your profile somewhere else on the drive lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Yea, if you have two memory cards just transfer all your data to the extra one. Then go for it, you'll have nothing to lose!:hi:

posted by  Lizard King 6B

i cant help with save files, etc, but tell him the corolla is the ultimate car, and he'll try it, and believe you:hi:

no joke lol

posted by  nighthawk

Or...if you lose, start crying and tell him it's your grandma's, and if you delete it she'd kick you in the nuts (or something lol).

posted by  chris_knows

hahaha , sweet:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

no i mean i need a list of the best cars in each catagory an the specs to make them even better lol ya it's my grandma's

posted by  hhsrastler92

I haven't gotten too far into the game, but it seems like I have the best luck with my Miata. It has WAY better handling than any of the cars I've driven in the game, and it's acceleration is only slightly behind the the comparably equipped competition. Once again, I've only gotten about 1/2 way through, and haven't unlocked all of the cars.

posted by  giant016

I dont like to sound obsessed, but once you drive the corolla the right way once or twice, its the craziest thing ever, 1.53 G's

0-60 in 2.11 seconds, top speed 210ish mph

Its just a game but those specs alone are reason enough to have a look:2cents:

posted by  nighthawk

I think the skyline is the best is it not?

posted by  Scolson

nah, no handling, at least in this game
someone once told me the celica was supposed to be the best:screwy:
im tellin ya, corolla :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

Your Message