too much....

Home  \  Off Topic  \  too much....

ok we've all seen my f-body so now i have a guy thats doin my audio hes cool as hell. ok hes wantin to line the bottom of my trunk with 3 12's then 4 8's an 2 amps on the flat part of the trunk. Then wants to put 8's where all my stock speakers are mount amps up my seats an put 2 15's in the back of my rear seats an put a in-dash dvd player in my car for the low low price of $800 ok 1 i need to know if the price is too much an 2 i need to know it is eanought to win a "bump" off wit one of of buddies the guy is so confident he is willin to half half in with me on an bet that my car out bumps my buddy's an his dude so ami stupid?

posted by  hhsrastler92

That would be a really stupid stupid thing to do. Itll cost thousands of dollars, and all youll get is bass. No music to go along with it. Its a waste.

posted by  PontiacFan27

Yea, i like to have good bass in my cars but that's a bit much. Unless you're just doing it for competitions, i think it's a waste of money.

posted by  Lizard King 6B

ya but im gettin all for only 800

posted by  hhsrastler92

Hey, wait a minute, i had that exact set-up stolen from my car recently! :laughing:
Better watch it, that stuff is probably still smokin from being so hot.

possibily but i still have a lil ways to go befor i can do anything like that i need new plugs, diagonstics ran, new upholstery, tires mounted, balenced, an rotated , new shocks, brakes, struts, pads lol so its gotta lil ways to go

posted by  hhsrastler92

I've just got a 10" Audiobahn w/100 watt amp bass tube behind the seat of my Buick and it's enough for me. I used to be into the bass scene, two 12" Fosgates and two Punch amps but i just got tired of it. plus, i don't listen to nearly as much rap anymore. The Audiobahn is plenty for funk, blues and metal.

but ok look in my point of view
3 months untill 16
have a job that pays decent for a teen
so i have alot of money
my parents wont let me make my car faster
i owe 705 on it still
so what to do with the extra money?

posted by  hhsrastler92

What to do with the extra money? Hmmm.....You answered that in your previous post.

I'm not saying Don't do it. You asked everyone their opinion and in my opinion i wouldn't. And even if your car ran like a top, Hell, you can buy a nice set of rims for $800. :2cents:

good point an for all the repairs i only have to pay for supplies (an the occasional case of beer lol) cause my uncle's gonna do it for me. i've bn thinkin bout rims an really liek the camaro one's it has on it, with ohio wheather you really put chrome on your daily driver becasue of all the salt thats put on durin the winter

posted by  hhsrastler92

Damn it, Rasstler, don't you check your inbox? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Make it faster and dont tell them about it.

posted by  PontiacFan27

chris mybad bro lol

i don't really wanna make it faster im only gonna be 16 and a 350 is plenty enough for a driver with a few months of actual legal driving

posted by  hhsrastler92

You can never have to much power, are you out of your mind?

If you really dont want to, why not just save the money.

posted by  PontiacFan27

because what am i gonna need it for i cant take it to my grave with me college is bn paid for, so what else is there

posted by  hhsrastler92

Emergencys? Its always nice to have money just in case. Put it in the bank, invest in some stocks, who knows. Dont waste it on stereo equipment thats gonna be so obnoxious that you wont be able to listen to music because the bass will overpower it, and someone will probably think your an ass and key your car.

Why not try the stock market? Maybe you can start making your own money instead of sucking off daddys nipple for a while. Or try starting a project car, or vacation, take some classes in something you might be interested in like a musical instrument, etc. Be creative!

posted by  PontiacFan27

Lol you still haven't checked it apparently.

posted by  chris_knows

i dont bum my parents, i havent bummed my parents since i was 10 and honeslty what teenager spends their money in the stock market?

posted by  hhsrastler92

Stock market is fun. Its like a gambling game that can make you rich and is fairly easy to play.

posted by  PontiacFan27

lol i guess but i jus spent 50 on the car outta my last double digit check 25 to get tires put on an 25 to pay on the car

posted by  hhsrastler92

Your Message