Fake or Photo?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Fake or Photo?

Try it (http://www.autodesk.com/eng/etc/fake_or_foto/quiz.html)...I got 5/10 lol.

posted by  chris_knows

7/10 :hi:

posted by  nighthawk

oooo ya 6/10

posted by  stevenbob0

Just tried it again, and if you get 10 out of 10, it takes you to a bonus round...Took me about 10 minutes to get 4 out of 4 on that one :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

i got a whopping 0/10!!! no not rly 6/10

posted by  evanstud08

6/10
Then got answers to go to bonus and got 3/4
Did you try the original fake or photo test?
I got 6/10 there too.

posted by  thefonz

7/10 on that one and then 2/4 on the bonus round lol.

posted by  chris_knows

8/10 on the first try suckers! =P lol

posted by  jedimario

Ah thank you (on my first attempt)...

The Challenge Results

Excellent, a superior performance--ten out of ten answers were correct.

If you got a perfect score on the first try then you're a REAL genius. But, if it took a few tries, then we congratulate you on your perseverance for it shows the CG artists are keeping you guessing. Now check out the bonus round -- if you dare!

posted by  elchango36

10/10 4/4 first try. you just gotta know what to look for.:thumbs:

posted by  Bubba

i got 7/10 not bad huh?:clap:

posted by  an_talpur

9/10 first try :clap:

posted by  True_Brit

10/10 4/4 first time:hi:

posted by  Satty101

1st try 10/10...:hi:

posted by  LatinDubber

damn, i just cant get 10/10 and im not going to look at the answers until i get it, and you cant tell me!!! Thats dedication!:screwy:

posted by  True_Brit

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/stevie1golfing/fof2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/stevie1golfing/fof.jpg

10/10 4/4 first try, i think yalls are full of crap so i included screenshots... booya

posted by  Stem

Well all things considered, you simply could've filled them out randomly, to see the answers, then go back and do it again, score a 10/10, take a screen shot, save it, then do the same with the bonus and post the screen shots on here.

posted by  Satty101

10/10, 4/4. It was easy, but then again, I do 3d computer graphics for work, and have a lot of experience with the software Autodesk is selling (most of our software comes from Autodesk, and i've been to Autodesk university)

posted by  ChrisV

I only got 4/10 first try...then the same twice afterwards....Oh well, I might try again one day, lol...Where do ya find all these games? :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I was looking on google for something...can't remember what though lol.

posted by  chris_knows

jealous i got it first try so making excuses?

posted by  Stem

Hey moron, look back on the first page. I got them all on the first try too. :doh:

posted by  Satty101

first try:

The Challenge Results

Very good! Eight out of ten answers were correct.

Thank you for taking the Fake or Foto reality check. Here are a few options for you:

posted by  Zalight

well satty besides the fact that your the coolest moderator cuz u call people morons regarding the photos you simply could've filled them out randomly, to see the answers, then go back and do it again, score a 10/10 :doh:

posted by  Stem

That was my point. We don't know if anyone is telling the truth with their score. btw, you're the coolest member "cuz" you decide not to take the extra fraction of a second to use English instead of slang...:screwy:

posted by  Satty101

a lil bit of an oxymoron? pretty paradoxial there, or should i say prdxial. anyways its summer and i just graduated from highschool so who cares if my 'english' isn't up to par. cuz im on a car forum dont mean im doing my 20 page thesis for AP English 4. so if being lazy makes you the coolest member then theres a shitload of people here that are cooler than you.

posted by  Stem

First off, why the hell are we arguing? We're the same age (Im assuming, since I just graduated too) and we're on the internet.

posted by  Satty101

errr, not to sure on that one :D

i think its because we dont believe that each other owned on some stupid internet game lol

posted by  Stem

8/10 first try...damn

posted by  ahoo

Your Message