.. and here's me thinking

Home  \  Off Topic  \  .. and here's me thinking

that Americans had lost their fervour:

http://dl2.dumpalink.com/media/Kxfjwu7AY5jg/J7MpigWNHec4.wmv

I'd like to see Oprah and the bible basher go at it.:mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

This lady's been posted on here before (but arguing with different people)...She just makes me sick...Actually, I'd like to see how Oprah would react to her lol.

posted by  chris_knows

What a bitch.

posted by  Benson

sooo. religion.....

gay solider ?

shes pretty nuts but i gotta say that news reporter was ripping into her pretty good as well :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

Wow, we'd never have News reports like that over here, that woman's crazy....

posted by  Cliffy

I love how everyone knows what god wants.

Everyone knows, and everyone else is wrong.

posted by  Spade

Insanity.. I find it rather stupid an annoying that people try to use God as an excuse to do this kind of crap. Its like saying i hate you because... uh... God hates you... so... its justified, because i've decided it is God's word.:doh:

posted by  Bubba

that news reporter was literally tearing her into peices!!!
Do you get that alot on american tv???

posted by  True_Brit

Nope...If we did, it wouldn't have been posted on here lol.

posted by  chris_knows

oh, just wandering, the worst we get is either a little giggling or a word mixed up.
anyway, that news reporter sort of went nucking futs

posted by  True_Brit

Well this week "The Chasers War on Everything" guys paid a visit on the woman and her group while they were staging a roadside placard demonstration about homosexuality. The interviewer manipulated the conversation to the point where he insisted the man he was talking to on camera had given him a wink and a come on. In the background our woman was laughing, while the poor bloke was trying to escape into the crowd:mrgreen: .

This is the show I'm talking about. There's a nice skit on Billy Connelly (Scottish Comedian).

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/chaser/war/video/default.htm?program=chaser&pres=2 0060609_2200

posted by  Wally

Your Message