bought a house!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  bought a house!!!

well really its my fathers house but im taking over the payments on it so hes letting me have it. best part about it is hes paying the electric for me just for taking over the payments. its got a HUGE barn (more cars), lots of land for my daughter to play, and about a 1/2 mile of creek that runs through the back lot. the house is 2 story built in the early 1900's. i get all this for $680 a month, plus utilities (minus electric).:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  glagon1979

Sounds good, is it the first house you've bought?

posted by  Cliffy

congrats :clap:

im happy for you :)

posted by  Spade

yes it is. i grew up there and its kinda nice knowing my kid will grow up at the same place. i've lived in my appartment for almost 4 years and i can't wait to get the f*ck outta there.

posted by  glagon1979

Nice. You get to have all the benefits of house ownership without the hassles most first time buyers get to go through.

posted by  ChrisV

Congrats :thumbs:

Party at Glagon's tonight :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

well done, sounds like a nice place!!!

posted by  True_Brit

Nice job. Post pics if you can.

posted by  Spanky2324

gud gud it'll soon be a home:thumbs:

posted by  an_talpur

Very nice man! My brother just bought his first house as well, I know how exited he is. You are prolly right there with him!

posted by  Zalight

hell yes!!!!! i cant wait to move in. i'm just so damn sick of my appartment. when i get some time i'll get some pictures of the place and post em up. you guys are gonna drool over the size of the barn.

posted by  glagon1979

Your Message