Russians are crazy!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Russians are crazy!!

So I followed the link that true brit had, nic but found this video that was sweet. If you have ever seen the Ninja videos out there, I would say this guy can compare.

By the way, I would love to see him run from the cops

Crazy Russian (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=515642196227308929)

posted by  Voda48

I've seen that before and it makes me jealous lol...Some day I'll be able to do it :laughing:

I'll bet that guy's on crack or something lol jp.

posted by  chris_knows

I too have seen that before, but think it's pretty crazy stuff.

I think the cops would just shoot him in the leg or something rather than chase after him.. lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

that kicks ass!! Some of the music is pretty good too...

posted by  Satty101

Yeah I was actualy digging the music too.

posted by  Voda48

yeah, freerunners are pretty amazing at what they do. and they are nice at i too and probably one of the most in shape people out there,

posted by  starscream0

I like the opening song, and the one that starts when the second guy starts chasing after the first guy.

posted by  Satty101

I dont know what the moral of the movie was because I dont know Russian, but dayum that was kick ass.

posted by  StiMan

that kind of stuff is actually really fun, cant do it much around here though, not many tall buildings or other things to climb up on :ohcrap:

posted by  nighthawk

Or steroids....lol.

That was amazing stuff though....he's built like me, lol....jk....although you probably already knew that! :ohcrap: :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

I think he was prob living close to Chernobyl, that would explain a lot.:orglaugh:

posted by  Voda48

ROFL:orglaugh:

posted by  Satty101

Your Message