anyone watching wimbledon?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  anyone watching wimbledon?

what do you think? agassi isnt last, and hes not doin to hot...

posted by  mazda6man

no? ok, nm

posted by  mazda6man

i havnt actually been watching it but is henman still in???
ive been listening to the world cup on bbc radio 5

posted by  True_Brit

i dunno if he is, i only had enough time to watch agassi, and im dissapointed, i woulda loved to see him win one last time. as for world cup, im incredably dissapointed. BOTH england and brazil lost... WTF is that?!?!? my two teams, both out... now i gatta hope germany pull through.. they might with worldcup hometeam advantage

posted by  mazda6man

brazils out???
who did they play?

posted by  True_Brit

france! how does that work out? oh... i have to saythis.. F*CK you portugal. damn shootout

posted by  mazda6man

that made me lose £40 in the footie sweepstakes at work!!!

posted by  True_Brit

i was complaining about it at work yesterday right, and the combination of the fact that im the new guy, nobody in america cares about football anymore now that the u.s. is out, ...i got yelled at by the salesmen haha

posted by  mazda6man

I have absollutely no interest in Tennis....one of the many sports that bores me, lol....Oh, and can ya shrink that sig a bit, m6m....it's a bit wide!

Oh yeah, and I dont think Henman's in it anymore either....

posted by  Cliffy

thanks for the knowledge, oh yeah, i had to scroll across to reach the quote button :laughing:
but i agree, i cant watch tennis without me fiddling around with something, now crickets, thats an entirely different ball game ( ha ha get it???) i can watch that without boredom

posted by  True_Brit

Football is too frustrating to watch-I think thats why there are so many fights that break out from the fans. It's very funny how everyone has got rid of their england flags on their cars on Sunday and how the plasma screen at a bar shows the fixtures for Euro 2008:laughing:

I have been following Wimbledon when I have the chance, Henman didn't stand much of a chance when facing Federer in the second round. He'll probably be back one more time next year but by then everyone will treat him as a joke. Federer is unbeatable on grass for the last 3 years but at least I want to see a decent finals. I think only Hewitt or Nadal might stand some chance against Federer.

posted by  fudge

tell you the truth, im not a footie fan, never have, never will, i just watch england lose when the world cup is on!!!
:laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Beckham quitting too. He is one emotional little boy. I dont think he is THAT great either. Hes good but I dont think he will go down as one of the best ever.

posted by  skeetin870

I agree.....seems a bit childish to me!

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message