The slightly less official, Happy 4th Thread

Home  \  Off Topic  \  The slightly less official, Happy 4th Thread

Just wanted to be the first one to wish everyone an enjoyable and safe 4th of July...well, for those of us that celebrate it. :thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

Haha, well happy 4th of July to all you Americans. Just another reason to get drunk and set off explosives.. what better holiday is there :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

There would be no other if we got gifts:wink2: :laughing:

posted by  Satty101

Lol, now that's something to think about.. who has the power to add that in :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

Yeah, happy 4th!

Just got back from watching a fireworks display over the lake, was out in a kayak, and well.. it was awesome.... and yes today was the 3rd, we're pretty messed up on the dates over here. :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  Bubba

Erm....yeah, happy July 4th guys....although my thread's the authentique one, lol.

EDIT: Sorry, Satty, I couldn't resist editing the title....:ohcrap: :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

You know mine was THE OFFICIAL and the FIRST independence day thread...

posted by  Satty101

:banghead:.....*Thinks Satty should search before starting threads*....jk, lol

posted by  Cliffy

Bah you cheated. You started yours on the 3rd...

posted by  Satty101

Hey, the early bird catches the worm 'n all, lol

posted by  Cliffy

Well since I don't feel like searching for the official one i'll bring it out here. Me and my girlfriend were out that night and apparently my dog had a seizure from the loud fireworks actually m 1000's were being set off right across the street and there illegal here. Anywho I was called and I was pissed I came home but then nobody was home cause I was ready to fire. My dog was given a shot for the anxiety it caused her which cost $200. So I confronted the father of this adult yes shes 26 and still at home. He called her and she said that she was never out there setting off anything and he has the nerve to tell me that his daughter never lies to him which I know for a fact of course is false. Now I will be forking over extra money put my dog in a kennel overnight and have my own neighborhood celebration right in front of there door.:evil: :evil:

posted by  Spanky2324

Your Message