Bad Relationship =(

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Bad Relationship =(

Well some of you (a select few) knew that I was going out with kayla for about 9 months, then I told her that I didn't really trust her because of something she said earlier that week that made me wonder, so now on the ****in 4th of July..I get dumped and now she is just being a cold hearted bitch putting me through hell because she wants me to feel the pain that I caused her to feel..Now if that don't hurt than I don't know WHAT does..I didn't even know what I ****ing did to her and she just goes and tries to break me down every which way just to get me to hurt...God this has been the worst month, that same day I had to say goodbye to my 3 little cousins who I've practically raised and my Aunt that I loved more than anyone...so I lost about 5 people that day :ohcrap:

Again CF takes the vent hit

posted by  99integra

Well...on the bright side...you've still got that Ford girl in your sig to look at.:hi:

posted by  Newspeak

Damn Steven, sorry to hear that. About Kayla, girls come and they go. You have to enjoy the ride while it lasts. If it's over for good, don't worry, there's plenty fish in the sea, and you've got more than enough time to go fishing. I know you're young and and felling things you've never felt before but trust me, it's not the end of the world. You know what I do when I'm feelin' blue? I drive. No where in particular, just drive. I don't know, Gina helps me think.

posted by  elchango36

God she hurts me so much!!! She just is acting like she isn't hurting at all, she acts as if nothing happened and I'm the one..taking the f*cking hit :ohcrap:. This hurts so goddamn much, and plus she lives 2 miles from my dads so errytime i go there i'll drive by her house :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

Seriously man dont be a dick.

Steven listen to the man when he says there are more fish in the sea. Go to the beach and just gaze. Drive do something to stay busy. When was the last time you could honestly just go and whistle at the girls??

posted by  skeetin870

9 months ago :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

NEWSFLASH, this just in... all the pretty girls do that. It's their way of kicking you while you're down. If you wanted to get back at her, just play the same game. Act as though she meant absolutly nothing. The sooner you move on and get back to your normal self, the sooner you'll stop hurting.

posted by  elchango36

Wouldnt you say its time to go do it again?

posted by  skeetin870

Not yet...too soon, but yea

posted by  99integra

I know..****ing bastards..can't live with them...can't live with them..

posted by  99integra

Yeah, sorry Teg, I was just pulling your leg. This, not being my 'field of expertise', I rather throw in a joke.:doh:

Anyway, sorry man and hope that either you two get your problems resolved or you meet someone else that floats your boat.

posted by  Newspeak

been there, done that (more than once). i promise dude, it gets better. go hang out with friends, it always helped me.

posted by  glagon1979

id need to know exactly how it all happened to offer any great advice, so im not gonna ask..

dont ya hate it when they think your messing around with other girls?
and when it seems like theyre messing around with other guys...

you'll look back and laugh at all this next time you get laid:laughing:

sorry, im no dr phil ethier:ohcrap:

posted by  nighthawk

Oh my little steven.

So young and so...well...not jaded or grizzled yet.

I'm sorry to hear about kayla man...But to be completely honest I knew it was going to happen. Not because of something specific with you or her but purely because she is a woman. And they tend to be ****ING INSANE! I have gone through so much craziness with women that I was literally driven to alcohol for a while.

Like I said, I’m really sorry. Don’t take this one personal…I have found that what helped to get over a woman was hanging out with friends, working on cars, concentrating on work…etc, etc. Just keep your minds and your hands busy so you aren’t able to think about her.

I know the feeling you have right now. Like there is a hole in your chest and your stomach feels cold… You feel heavy with thoughts of her. That’s why you have tokeep yourself busy so you don’t think about her.

Now go mow the lawn.

Seriously.

Or maybe wax your truck again.

Something.

GO!
Oh and you shouldn't be reading this cause you should be out trying to figure out how to do a handstand or something...But if you are still reading then here is another piece of advice:

Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.

posted by  Zalight

thats good stuff

u think of that yourself?

posted by  nighthawk

Yea I knew it would happen too, just not now :ohcrap:, you described it perfectly though, like I got choked up when I read this because it is so on the spot :cry:

posted by  99integra

Heard it somewhere.

Don't know where.

posted by  Zalight

Thats whats happening already :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

Yeah man...I know where your at right now.

I wish there was something I could say to make it better but I know there really isn't.

posted by  Zalight

And for god sake when she sayes I love you after every IM convo is ended it just makes me want to scream..

posted by  99integra

Such is life...

I edited out the second part of the post above...but you quoted it so might as well go with it. You remember girl B? Yeah her and I are done...and what not.

But she works at my hangout sattellite coffee and so I see her all the time because of that and She still talks to me all the time. So I have to look into these eyes:

*EDIT*

Everyday and try to not feel anything for her.

Goddamn hard.

posted by  Zalight

Damn man I'm sorry :ohcrap:, it is reassuring though to know I'm not the only one going through this. What happened to ya'll?

posted by  99integra

You f*ckers need to go on Oprah or something. Get over it, it's just a girl. There are over 150 MILLION women in the USA, go find another one. Now if you got some tools or a car stolen, that's a different matter.

posted by  vwhobo

Haha.

I love you too hobo.

posted by  Zalight

Lol wow...just wow

posted by  99integra

The point is that the sooner you get over her the better. Just go on with your life. As I used to tell my son, the LAST thing a teenaged boy needs in his life is a teenaged girl. Just think of all the cool shit you can do now and not have to drag her along. "Steven, I want to leave now. It's too noisey (hot, cold, windy, boring, humid, smelly, etc). If you love me you'll take me home". :puke:

posted by  vwhobo

See she liked to go to the drag races at Sunshine with me, go to car shows, and basically was a car freak. But I am young to be dating but still a womans presence can make the day go easier/harder sometimes

posted by  99integra

Throw a brick threw her window.

posted by  Benson

No joke. You should always have a standby. Not for a relationship, just to feel better for a while. :mrgreen:

posted by  Lizard King 6B

99integra, I didn't know you were in a relationship, but I knew this would happen to you. It happens to all modern young people. It happens because young people today have too much free time and can't control themselves.

Instinctively, it makes a person feel good that someone else is crying and wasting their life over them. If someone cries because they can't have you, it makes you feel wanted. All people want to feel wanted/liked and all people want to belong. This is instinct. Unfortunately, young people and some older ones whom haven't learned control will sacrifice someone else to satisfy their need for want. Immaturity. If the oppurtunity appeared, YOU WOULD DO THE SAME TO HER. Subconciously.

As you grow, you learn to use control. You're too young to have control. Selfish needs control you more than you realize.

Life is about control.

Date other people. It's really easy. You're going to go through this again when you start having sex.

posted by  What

Would help if I didn't lose my virginity to her eh? :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

your 15 right?

wow :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

She probably sucked anyway. You just don't know it yet. Go find out.

posted by  What

I thought it was pretty damn good but it was my first time

posted by  99integra

Sorry to hear that Teggy, it's always alittle hard at first, but then something else catches your eye and you move on..

And damn, there's 3 kinds of help going on here, and they are all good lol.. Hobo and his tough (but true) 'love', Zalight with the more friendly and caring approach (with references of his past), and What with the.. well I don't know exactly what kind it is, but it's still right... this is why people feel good about sharing personal things on this forum, because there's others here who help in their own ways..

posted by  car_crazy89

Wally's theory on achey hearts:- the pain of a breakup at the end of a relationship is directly proportional to the elation at the start of the relationship. :wink2:

First loves are usually just the training grounds for a more permanent union later on. Enjoy the opportunity to hone those skills.

posted by  Wally

Well heres my predicament now, it was because of another guy, after we broke up she started going out with this other guy, thing is she doesn't know how long it will last because its a 40 min drive to and from her house and his parents won't drive him and her mom is a truck driver so she doesn't get home till 12am, so she said that there is a possibility of us still, bitch..

posted by  99integra

F*ck that, she said there is a possibility for you and her if they don't work out? You're on the backburner, and if you take her back, then you will just be a little B*tch, you don't need to take that from her.

posted by  Pythias

He's right. In my opinion though, I would never take a woman back once they leave you, cause if they did it once, whats going to stop them again? You're 15, what did you expect, did you really think you were going to marry her? It hurts now but I'm sure couple weeks, maybe even a month or two you won't even remember. You'll think about her everyday, and then it turns into every other day, and then before you know it, you hardly think of her at all.

Oh and Nighthawk. Statistics say that 50% of kids in grade 11 are/were sexually active.

posted by  Benson

Well dude, if that's the case, and you love her, you should wait for her to see if she comes back.

posted by  What

f*ck a whole bunch of that!!!!!!!!!!!!:cussing: :cussing:

posted by  dodger65

The thing is she wants to, and I'm going to play hard to get and lay some rules down and we'll see what happens

posted by  99integra

imho, if she felt the same way about you as you do about her, she wouldn't be dating some other dude and keeping you on the back burner. if you let her come back, she will hook you again and you'll think you have the upper hand but really she does, b/c you'll always be waiting for the other shoe to drop... seriously, i would just chalk it up as a loss... :2cents: .... and on to the next! :thumbs: remember: the best revenge is living well...

posted by  dodger65

Meh... Theres so much advice being thrown at you. But the bottom line is this:

Its going to hurt, possibly for a long time.

You're going to get over her eventually.

Its like if you break your leg. You'll need time to recover, and it'll hurt a lot, but you know it'll be better eventually. Just face it.

And for the record, I'm sorry. My first break up was hard to go through too, and we wasted a good 6 months playing the love-hate game. Live and learn.

If there's one piece of advice I can offer, its this: If she tries to get back with you, don't. It'll just make things worse when you break up again.

posted by  Mathew

:stupid: I've known a few bitches that would go crazy seeing their ex with another girl and even happier than they were before.

posted by  Benson

how 'bout my ex-wife sitting at a stoplight w/ a minivan and 2 screaming kids seeing my current wife in my firebird w/ the tops off on a nice, sunny day? :hi:

posted by  dodger65

must be different school systems, im 16 and im going to grade 11 after this summer:2cents:

but I was just jokin around with 99:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

Virgin.

Dude I was f*ckin' around. I don't mean that sh*t. Besides your emotional attachment, why the f*ck would you wait around? Think logically here.

Make the right decision here and you'll set the tone for the rest of your dating career. Use control. Currently, you aren't. Remember when I said:
This is exactly what you are about to try to do. Those hours you are going to spend playing games with her could be spent f*cking someone else. If you're going to try and get back with her, do it for personal, selfish reasons and do it while you're trying to get with someone else. Until you're married, you gotta learn to break that emotional connection to be a pimp like me baby. Otherwise, you'll end up like these guys.

See their problem? Looking for satisfaction from someone elses "pain" is a life no-no. They haven't seen the light yet. Their ex-women are most likely happier than they are. Don't be like them. They aren't working towards full control.

You're young and you only have about 10 more years of hard d*ck and freedom. Every year counts.
Also, let me clear something up that you're thinking. She's having sex with the new guy. If she wasn't she wouldn't have left you. If you get back with her, this will always be an issue. She'll lie to you and you'll spend the rest of the relationship "wondering" if she's telling the truth or not. She won't stop having sex with him unless he cheats or parents/distance intervenes. This will be a constant reason for fights. It'll end with her or him telling you the truth about their sex and you feeling worse.

Listen to me and use control. Write it down on a piece of paper:
CONTROL

Leave the bitch.
stop crying

posted by  What

Hey I have no problem here. I'm not looking for satisfaction, I'm just simply saying how some of them over-react about something they started.

posted by  Benson

I'll say this one more time, the sooner you move on, the better. Whatever you do DO NOT take her back no matter what. I hate to agree with What?, but he has a point.

posted by  elchango36

....wait let me translate this...

ahhh... better...

aren't you kinda dissing yourself by saying that people that look for satisfaction from other people's pain haven't seen the light? what do you spend your time doing on this forum? certainly not helping people w/ car questions... btw, if your profile is right, you only have 8 years on him. you're a kid, too...

dumbass...

posted by  dodger65

Sorry to hear about your situation, teggs. Ya just have to look on the bright side, you two looked so right together, too.....:ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Ok its over for sure, to the point where she doesn't want to remain in contact with me at all, I may hate it but its for the best, I just loved her for being beautiful and for the sex so it really wasn't meant to be, still hurts but whatever, I can't wait for another guy to take on that goddamn looney toon, shes ****ing psycho! :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Get yourself a dog to love and some Astro Lube so you can have solo sex without hurting yourself. Less headaches, less money and a dog never says you don't listen to them. Now that the girl is gone you'll have time to drop the 5.0 into your truck.

posted by  vwhobo

Lol I got a German Shepard cept I'd have to go gay for him :laughing: Lol thanks for the advice there hobo :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Your Message