Is it real...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Is it real...

... or is it doctored. This person (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbY0Jh9_RJ8&search=2) is nuts/bold/lucky. Take your pick. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

True, the pedestrians stop and look.

posted by  Pythias

i reckon thats real, h, the way the cars brake hard and the pedestrians watching and the car itself swerving, he is one lucky son of a biatch

posted by  True_Brit

I agree with TB here.. you do see the people stop and look, and the SUV slam on the brakes.. although the car looks to get REALLY close to that white car.

posted by  car_crazy89

I would buy that man a beer and give him a hearty handshake

posted by  99integra

bear??? a real bear:ohcrap: if not, what do you mean?

posted by  True_Brit

oops :orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

oops indeed! :orglaugh:
im tired and sleepy but i cant be bothered to get off my backside!

posted by  True_Brit

Its fake, i paused it several times, the suv definitly hits the car...

Not to mention, all those cars, a few would have swerved and panicked, including the SUV itself.

Another key point to this video is that, this car is speeding right through a very crowded intersection-key is, he's in the suv's blindspot, even so, with 2 or 3 cars blocking his view of the speeding car.

posted by  Spade

first: with the angle you can't really tell if he hit it or not, yes he got close, but its not proven that he hit the car. I can probably take a photo parking two cars close together with that angle and it will look like they are touching.

second: have you ever been driving in a car and see someone or yourself in a close encounter situation, sometimes people don't swerve because they don't think or process information that fast so they just hit the brakes.

posted by  salimander13

I agree, infact, it all happened so fast that it took me a while to see what had happened, lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message