One of our...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  One of our...

... members sent this link to me to ask my opinion of the cars on the list. He has asked me to allow him to remain nameless (for obvious reasons), but I wanted to share it with the general membership... Just so I could read people putting down the cars it contains. Maybe this will put an end to the discussions about girls car. Or not. On your mark, get set, go. Have fun guys, or as some may say, fellas.

http://www.gaywheels.com/top_10_researched_vehicles_on.htm

posted by  vwhobo

The Sky's on top because rainbows appear in the sky. :laughing:

Seriously, it looks like gays just like smaller cars in general. Whether that has to do with them being gay, just a coincidence, or perhaps that the top 10 list of researched cars by everyone is very similar to this one, I don't know, but what differnece does it make?

posted by  jedimario

not saying im gay,

but IF I was, id be ashamed to log into a site like that one.

posted by  nighthawk

Why do gay men have to be so feminine. I don't understand, if gay men are attracted to other men, shouldn't they act like men? By my logic, a man with women qualities should be the most unnattractive man to a homosexual. Gay men should be the manliest men of all men.

posted by  What

As you always claim to be in your self-gratifying posts? Hmmm.

P.S. Shhhhh. Why are you posting in this thread? I promised you I wouldn't tell anyone you sent me the link or asked for help and you're going to blow it. No pun intended.

posted by  vwhobo

I do think that gay men should be more like me. I'd respect them much, much more. I'm a man and not some sissy who falsetto's his voice to talk like his mom. Nor am I a bitch who uses my elderly/respected position to defame another because spreading lies and gossip should be left to bored women and underachievers. Which one are you.

posted by  What

You'll have to find someone who fit's that desciption to ask, bitch. Try the mirror.

posted by  vwhobo

It all makes sense now...the person he saw with another guy a while ago was none other than himslef! :doh: Why didn't we see that?

:laughing:

posted by  jedimario

My body is too perfect to waste it in another man's arms. It's clear that I was sculpted to seduce and satisy women. God made me to insure reproduction. I am the love beast who women will not deny.

Praise the Lord!

posted by  What

Oh c'mon now http://www.gaywheels.com/2007_mitsubishi_evolution_mr.htm :ohcrap:

"For some people, this vernal ritual entails hoeing out the closets, wiping a year’s worth of dust from the top the refrigerator, and spelunking amongst the under-bed detritus (hmmm … now where did this leopard-skin-print thong come from?). "

::Shouts out loud::: WHOA!!1 :puke: :doh:

posted by  99integra

...so you pay for the time wasted when someone has sex and doesn't get pregnant? or if a woman has a miscarriage, she can call you for reimbursement of any costs incurred during her pregnancy? or will you provide her w/ a comparable replacement fetus? :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

Expand your vocabulary.

From Dictionary.com
in·sure v. : To make sure, certain, or secure.

posted by  What

I must admit that never being one to be a slave to fashion, I have not ventured over the fence, but I have found some "hair dresser" cars quite intriguing. Does that mean I have latent desires for wooftas?

posted by  Wally

My hairdreser drives a black 03 Boxter S, I like it :laughing:

posted by  99integra

ensure

v 1: make certain of; "This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us"; "Preparation will guarantee success!" [syn: guarantee, insure, assure, secure] 2: be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product" [syn: see, check, insure, see to it, control, ascertain, assure]

in·sure ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-shr)
v. in·sured, in·sur·ing, in·sures
v. tr.

1) To provide or arrange insurance for: a company that insures homeowners and businesses.
2) To acquire or have insurance for: insured herself against losses; insured his car for theft.
3) To make sure, certain, or secure. See Usage Note at assure.

don't forget about the first two definitions...let's see that usage note, shall we?

Usage Note: Assure, ensure, and insure all mean “to make secure or certain.” Only assure is used with reference to a person in the sense of “to set the mind at rest”: assured the leader of his loyalty. Although ensure and insure are generally interchangeable, only insure is now widely used in American English in the commercial sense of “to guarantee persons or property against risk.”

get w/ the program, pseudo-intellectual... ensure is what you really meant

posted by  dodger65

I don't give a damn about what's popular. I know what I write. I know when I'm wrong.

I'm not wrong. I used the word correctly.

posted by  What

no you didnt, you definately used it wrong

really its Ensure reproduction (which probably wont happen as many times as youd wish to think, not all women like muscular people!)

posted by  True_Brit

Didn't I just go over this?

posted by  What

Have you ever noticed that your name and Twink start with the same letters. Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, you are wrong. The word you should have used is ensure. ENSURE. Got it? Pay more attention in English class to the teacher and less attention to your boyfriends ass. BITCH. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

Seems to me that you tried digging yourself out of that hole the wrong way, What, lol. As for the cars of choice for the gay community, I think it much depends on the person, alsthough I must admit, over here atleast, Gay men seem to like their pink MX-5's or similar.....not from personal experiance you understand..... :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message