Need some suggestions!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Need some suggestions!

I was going to go mountain biking tonight, but its pouring rain, and now I'm bored as hell.

So i need some suggesestions for a good PS2 game I could buy used for cheap. As soon as a I get a good idea I'll go buy it. It can't be a racing game, about half my games are racing. As long as its fun and not complicated, and not something you have to "get into".

posted by  Mathew

Maybe some of the burnout games? Normally when people say racing and ps2 I say gran turismo but you want something you dont have to "get into".

posted by  GreekWarrior

Either of the Katamari Damaci games.

posted by  Scolson

Well what kinda games do you like? Fighting? RPG? 1stPS? 3rdPS?

posted by  elchango36

OOoh how bout some Socom games or Tom Clancys :hi:

posted by  99integra

The Hitman series always had a lot of replay value for me. What gives it an enormous replay value for me is the number of ways to kill your mark. Also Hitman 2 and 3 were 3rd and 1stPS (just hit R3). If I had to pick one to play all over again right now, it would probably be Hitman 3 (it was basically hitman 1 with updated graphics, gameplay, weapons, missions, etc.) Haven't played Hitman 4 since it just came out and I don't have a PS2 anymore (man I miss that thing). :2cents:

posted by  elchango36

usually fps for pc, and racing for ps2. but right now i just want something really fun like a rachet and clank type of game. i'll check out hitman and see if they have it cheap.

posted by  Mathew

Ahh sh*t sorry, you said it CAN'T be racing haha, woops. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Resident Evil 4 is pretty good.

posted by  What

So I went on a spree and got Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, FIFA '02, TimeSplitters 2, and Ultimate Spiderman, for roughly $10 each. Something in there better satisfy me...

posted by  Mathew

youll kinda like timesplitters 2, fun in multiplayer and good missions

posted by  True_Brit

whenever i cant find a good game i just go with the most bloody and gorey game i can find... or you could just go with the playboy game for PS2:laughing:

posted by  starscream0

Your Message