Good flying video.....

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Good flying video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7m8ujkOmjo
i found this and thought it was a pretty good video, nothing to do with cars though (has quite a good soundtrack too)

posted by  True_Brit

badass!!!

posted by  Satty101

Nice video...although I'm sick to death of planes these days given that every ten minutes there's a jet fighter above my house practicing for the Farnborough Air Show....bloody noisy, you tried sleeping through it? lol

posted by  Cliffy

yes its easy, i used to live under the flight landing path of USAF Mildenhall and USAF Lakenheath, i got used to it:mrgreen:

posted by  True_Brit

I'd rather live on Heathrow's flight path at the moment...atleast then the BAA would have sound proofed the house..:banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

i even work under the flight path of Plymouth City Airport!
although the airports not big enough for jet planes

posted by  True_Brit

I didn't think Farnborough was big enough for Jet Planes, but they some how landed that big Airbus thingy there.....I still think it arrived on a lorry, but something tells me it's too big :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

does anybody know who sung the song???
i kinda like it in some way!

posted by  True_Brit

out of topic but me and my dad delivered a door to a hangar at farnborough a few years back, we got a caution fro driving too fast down the apron!!!
lol, 80mph in a 20 zone
apart from that, ive never been to Farnborough, i know they had that russain plane that carrys space shuttles, ive been to duxford though where they landed a B52 on the smallest runway possible for a B52

posted by  True_Brit

Sounds like Madonna's new crap, Um, i mean music.

Cool video though. Actually made me dizzy a few times, but i'm still on my med's lol :mrgreen:

posted by  Lizard King 6B

madonna!!! uuugh, what do you mean meds???

posted by  True_Brit

this is a good one too, pretty short so you dont have to wait long for the good part!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opYna7qMPD0&search=jet%20fly%20by

posted by  True_Brit

If ya done that at Heathrow they'd have thrown away the key, lol. I've been to Duxford...atleast, it rings a bell anyway!

posted by  Cliffy

Had the second surgery on my arm on the 7th. Still on pain medication. :ohcrap:

what happened to your arm? or do you find it rude me asking because last time i asked someone (in person) i got a fist in my mouth lol

posted by  True_Brit

They actually punched you for asking what happened? :screwy:

I don't mind. Actually, I had a short conversation with Cliffy about it in the 'Scars' thread. Crushed half of my left elbow. Freak circus accident involving two and a half clowns, an elephant and the contorsionist chick. lol
Actually, bottom of ladder slipped out, down 12 feet to concrete, elbow first. :clap:

ouch, that must have hurt BIG time,
yeah, they punched me, pretty hard, left a big lump on my chin and chipped a tooth lol

posted by  True_Brit

A crazed football fan, perhaps. I understand those guys get a little rowdy. :laughing:

he was a little drunk, he was a mate, following morning he asked me what hapened to me, lol i got my own back on him, drawing all over him when he was asleep, writing such stuff like twat on his forehead (sorry if i offend anyone!)

posted by  True_Brit

Good news

posted by  Dizsod

Your Message