Nintendo Sixty-fouuuuuuuuurrrrr

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Nintendo Sixty-fouuuuuuuuurrrrr

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

posted by  Spade

i wish i was that excited when i got my nintendo 64 back in the day. i would laugh if he opend it and it was an empty box :orglaugh:

posted by  starscream0

lol! i think N64 is one of the greatest game consoles ever created. the multiplayer is better than most PS2 games and i still love playing it with my friends.

posted by  moostang104314

I half expected that to happen, lol. Those were the days....although it really wasn't that long ago when ya think about it!

posted by  Cliffy

yeah, thats true, i mean afterall, N64 is one of the best consols out there... but i will confess, i do own an XBOX :ohcrap:
does it count if i play my N64 more??

posted by  starscream0

the best games are Super Smash Bros, Goldeneye, and anything Mario (kart, party, golf, tennis, super mario 64, etc.)

what are your fav games for N64?

i also like Resident Evil 2 cause with the cheat shark thingy u could make the game 10X's better :laughing:

posted by  starscream0

I never owned an N64....but played on Goldeneye a few times...:drool: ....ground breaking in its day! Especially how ya could shoot somebody in the leg and they'd hop around clutching at it, lol

posted by  Cliffy

yeah, and the idea of walking slowly and using silenced weapons to avoid being detected was pretty phenomenal

I love m n64 and i should hook it up again one day and play some rounds of smash brothers mario kart and conkers bad fur day:thumbs:

posted by  Spanky2324

oh yeah,,, conker!!!
loved the multiplayer rounds and the chainsaw! provided a few laughs with mates, oh and the sniper rifle!!!

posted by  True_Brit

imagine when he would get an xbox or ps3 lol

xbox three sixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxty lol

posted by  81-camaro

probably in another 10 years time lol

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message