Friend got hit by a car

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Friend got hit by a car

My friend Brittany got hit by a car last night, we were all out enjoyin the night and our friend Memo's car broke down, so we pulled over and some girl that knew Brittany stopped and was helpin us out. A mid 90's Camaro comes barrelling down the street and loses control and avoids everyone but Brittany. She'll be okay, but she snapped her left leg in half, the bone popped out of her skin and she lost part of her bone on the road and her other leg got a big chunk taken out on her right upper thigh about the size of your fist, and you can see some of the bone, she was slipping in and out of conciousness the whole ride to the hospital....Damn you never think life will do these things to you or your best friends but just out of no where shit goes horribly wrong..but thank God someone was watching over her last night because she came inches from dying if the car would flipped on her upper body which it almost did. :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

aww dude, that sucks, i hope she will be ok :ohcrap:

posted by  starscream0

wow, thats powerful stuff, hope she's well soon:thumbs:

posted by  nighthawk

Wow bro, I'm sad to hear that. Please tell me the guy didn't get away with this.

posted by  elchango36

Was somebody racing? V6 or V8? Young or old driver?

posted by  Pythias

I'm sorry to hear that bro, I hope your friend heals up good. That sucks that you witnessed it but you can't do much besides hope for the best for her. What the hell happend to the guy that hit her?

posted by  azkid110

holy shit, hope she'll be ok. :ohcrap:

posted by  GreekWarrior

oh dear, sorry to hear that! hope she gets well soon

posted by  True_Brit

Thanks guys :ohcrap:, it was just a guy in a mid 90's SS Camaro, it was an accident but because he was speeding that may lead to charges being pressed. Idk but I visited her in the hospital today and it was almost too much to bear. The person tried to get away so we held him down and all.

posted by  99integra

Update, went to go visit her, shes all loaded up on morphine but shes bein a real trooper. I meant to say that the guy was toyin with us when he saw us in the ditch, its just been confusin, not all here in the head you know. :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

damn steve sorry to hear about that. Hope your friend will be ok and that guy gets dealed with for doing that.

posted by  Spanky2324

Oh yeah he's gonna get charges pressed on him big time.

posted by  99integra

Good God.. She is lucky.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

She really is, I've been prayin for her everyday :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

Sorry to hear that, Teggs! Sorry for the late reply, ya all know why...that or you haven't been here alot of late, lol. I hope she makes a thorough recovery! :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Good thing you actually replied Cliffy....

Update Steve?

posted by  dodgerforlife

I'm glad shes ok, but what about her legs? Is she going to make a full recovery?

posted by  Mathew

Ah for the update I forgot about this thread. On Tuesday she got sent back home and is basically spending a couple months recovering before she can go back to school and all, she is going to basically miss a whole year and I feel bad for that because of all the catching up she will have to do. :ohcrap: She is in a lot of pain because they took her away from her precious morphine and idk if she's on pain pills or not but most likely she is. I'll let ya'll know what else is to come when I see her.

posted by  99integra

Sorry to hear she's still in alot of pain, but I'm glad she's making a recovery!

posted by  Cliffy

Me too, I fell asleep next to her for hours at the hospital, spent two days there with no sleep, but I'm glad she's gettin better.

posted by  99integra

wow i am really sorry to hear that... u never think it will happen to u or ur friends, however it's part of life to have some bumps, just really hurts when its someone u know. Hope she gets better and i hope that retarded driver gets what he deserves.

posted by  V-Tec

Your Message