Good 'Ol Boyz

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Good 'Ol Boyz

I'm not convinced this isn't contrived, but it's good for yarn. In case I have been living under a rock it's a video of two blokes in a pickup harassing a fella and his gal in a beemer.

Go here (http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1155552861/Hillbillies_Mess_With_Wrong_Guy_ And_Get_Gun_Pulled_On_Them_)

posted by  Wally

:orglaugh: :clap:

posted by  nighthawk

some hillbillies.... they're driving a toyota....:screwy:

posted by  dodger65

that was crazy, atleast the hicks got what was comming to them though! :thumbs:

posted by  pocko5000

HHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA:orglaugh:

posted by  elchango36

:stupid: I was about to point that out.

posted by  Benson

:orglaugh: what an ending, he showed them!!!

posted by  True_Brit

More importantly, "hillbillies" don't speak with a Minnesota/northern Wisconsin/northern Michigan/central Canadian accent. It's a nice little six minute fantasy that someone put on tape. It shows the approximate talent of Michael Moore.

posted by  vwhobo

Notice the road signs...Canadian. This shit was staged, considering in Canada it's illegal to carry a pistol. Another clue is the fact that the driver wasn't speeding, and someone in a BMW could own a truck. Beyond that, what kind of BMW owner would drive on a gravel road?...soo many things wrong with the video....

posted by  dodgerforlife

now you and vwhobo have pointed it out, it does look strange! i thought the bmw driver was going slow :laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

shoot, never the less, i thought it deserved a laugh... good stuff

posted by  mazda6man

oh yeah deffinately

posted by  True_Brit

I think I recognize that place. It might be Markham. Only Chris and I would know where that is. I don't think there are any other Ontario members here.

EDIT: They also say "eh" a few times too.

posted by  Benson

i say "eh" lots of times! what do you mean???

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message