I'm Off!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  I'm Off!

Well everybody, most of you predicted this was coming i bet. Tomorrow I go off to London for a week. I'll basically be seeing all the main sights there are to see. and a little more.

i dont feel like attracting a stalker or two from here, so i dont want to post exactly where i'm going and when. i might get to go online but i doubt i will.

i'm sure you all will be perfectly fine without me. have fun without your favorite Jew! :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

have fun

posted by  mazda6man

You know you want one!! :laughing:

Have a great trip!

posted by  BavarianWheels

WHOO HOO!!! Party time!!!! Ohh, wait, he's still here. :oops:

heh, have fun man. talk to y when you get back. :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

It's too late, Snoope and I have already made plans to find you and follow you... :hi: Have fun when you get here and don't be too scared, you won't even know were there... :laughing: :joking: :mrgreen: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Have a kick ass trip SJ! :thumbs:

posted by  Unfedfat

Not until Sam holds you and I pimp slap you for real :joking:

Have a good one SuperJew.

posted by  snoopewite

Hey SJ.....Have a good one!

I was in London with a couple of US buddies from the net yesterday...never again, it cost 40p for 5 mins on a parking meter...then we were clamped...Bring on the public transport!

btw..I'll have u under constant surveilence..dont try anything punk :joking:

Have a good trip! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Is it time to go and find him yet? :hi: :orglaugh:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Are we just going to keep this thing at the top till he comes back or what?

posted by  Satty101

Yeah, sure. Why not.... :mrgreen: :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Hope you bring an umbrella. Enjoy the trip

posted by  Voda48

aw crap. Voda, I was in Madison today for an easter get-together thingy. I forgot about you being from Madison or else maybe we could've gotten together and got me outta that boring ass house.

posted by  Satty101

y'ull love it!

posted by  Hiens

Hiens, you call WVA home? What part of WVA do you call home ? Just curious.How long have you been in Canada? Lota Q's, HuH :orglaugh:
I no longer work for the FBI or the CIA. :hi:

posted by  lectroid

hey all. im on a computer in the hotel imat and thekeyboard is crap. all ill say for now is that it is unbelivable. londoners- watch out!!!!

posted by  SuperJew

Having fun?...not if you're at a computer... :banghead: :mrgreen:

posted by  BavarianWheels

*Bump*

......for no reason. :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

Hey, when i was in kennington (near the london eye) today i saw a bunch of what looked like 16/17 year old school kids.. There were about 15, maby 20 there.. Could this have been you SJ? (if so, it means that Snoope and myself are getting closer..lol.. :joking: )

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

if they were really loud and one of them was wearing an English national soccer team hat then that was us....it is possible you saw me. or more, heard.

posted by  SuperJew

You dont say that! *Looks at SJ's corpse as Snoope and R34 leave* Uh...oh...I wasnt here...

posted by  StiMan

we're going to have to find somebody to slap all the pimps while he's away...

posted by  enron fever

I will I will!!!!

posted by  Satty101

Yeah.. They were loud.. :mrgreen: :hi: Dunno bout the hat though.. :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

I'm from Berkeley Springs, Eastern Panhandel of WV. adn I'v been in canada 2 years.

posted by  Hiens

yeah then that was probably us.:orglaugh: where exactly were you or did you forget?

btw all im back. the trip was unbelievably amazing. :thumbs:

posted by  SuperJew

It was at the main cross roads in Kennington. Same side of the river as the london eye and about 400m away from it.. :hi:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

Your Message