Newsflash!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Newsflash!

Newsflash. I just recieved this PM from the forum's #1 attention whore;

If that were in fact true, that means I've bashed her 745 times as of this writing. Can anyone show me proof of that, or can we just assume that this is more of her brainless bullsh*t? Can you say complete lack of credibility?

posted by  vwhobo

1. You and everyone else on this forum knows that that's a hyperbole, and not meant to be something literal.

2. I've often found that people like to think that the problem is never on their end, but the other's. So, Synthetic believes that you find enjoyment in her suffering, and that's the only reason why you flame. Perhaps it would be better to correct (presuming there is a correction) her on that issue, than to post this as a public mess in attempt to defame her.

posted by  Godlaus

I would find enjoyment if she never posted on this or any other forum. She is a mindless attention whore and she even proudly admits to at least 50% of that statement. There is no correcting her, there is only euthanasia. :wink2:

Remember, she's the one who PM'd me, not the other way around. If she can't support her statement, it's not my problem.

posted by  vwhobo

Well, atleast she didn't go make a thread or anything about it.:wink2:

posted by  67Coronet383

Because she doesn't have the intestinal fortitude or moral authority to do so. It's easier and safer to do it privately and hope nobody finds out. The word coward comes readily to mind. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

I guess I'm supposed to say "go get 'em" then. Yeah. Go get 'em. Freedom of speech is still in effect too last time I checked.

posted by  67Coronet383

Does your response have a point or do you just feel the need to type?

posted by  vwhobo

Does this thread have a point or do you feel the need to form a circle of stupidity?

1. Read the last sentence in my last post in this thread.
2. I don't need a point to anything I post.
3. Yes, it had a point.

P.S. Figure it out yourself.

posted by  67Coronet383

1. Done.
2. Fair enough.
3. Then tell us all what it was... Or can't you figure it out either?

posted by  vwhobo

The problem is you didn't understand my first post in this thread. Go back and think on it, then it'll all become clear.

posted by  67Coronet383

Nope, still doesn't make any sense. If you have something to say, be man enough to say it. Otherwise you will continue to be one of "those" people who just want to waste bandwidth and say nothing useful.

posted by  vwhobo

I think he's trying to say that you're no better for making a thread about it...:2cents:

posted by  jedimario

Thanks for the invite but I won't be joining your club.

Lets walk through this.

"Well, atleast she didn't go make a thread or anything about it."

Sarcasm. Got it? You were calling her out for being an CF's #1 attention whore giving you brainless BS. I simply said atleast she didnt make a thread about it. You did. Makes you the whiney bitch (attention whore) and this thread the brainless BS.

P.S. Write a stupid response I know you're itching too. Write it like you're pretending to be a big man with a deep voice and that you're well spoken or something. Should be fun you do it a lot.

posted by  67Coronet383

And my creating a thread about a PM sent to me compares to making a non-factual statement in what way? Read the first post again. There are facts, there are opinions and there are questions, but there are no lies. How do the two actions correlate?

posted by  vwhobo

Check it out hobo. Wandering even further from where you lost it huh? :wink2:

posted by  67Coronet383

Dont' ask me, I don't see a problem, I was just saying what I thought he meant.

posted by  jedimario

No, if I wanted to sound like a whiney bitch I'd call myself Keith and drive a Honda. If you don't like the thread, you have the option to not participate. Freedom of speech and all. Maybe you should make a small attempt at practicing what you're attempting to preach.

posted by  vwhobo

Hmm. I knew you were a wanna-be. :wink2:

Yeah, I know about my options. Just because I don't like something doesn't mean I don't have to have anything to do with it. I don't like you and here I am discussing things with you.

I am practicing what I preach. Check it out, I've been doing it all along in this entire thread. Pay attention & get with it.

posted by  67Coronet383

No, you're doing what you think you do best... Casting aspersions and trying to gain stature by doing so. Hasn't worked yet on this forum and I don't expect it will tonight.

posted by  vwhobo

Actually I'm just being a jackass.

posted by  67Coronet383

BTW, if she doesn't like this thread, she doesn't have to participate. So if she choses to ignore your bitching, remember what you said and don't bitch about that, too.

Lastly but not least, don't forget if you didn't like the PM you didn't have to participate with doing anything about it.

:thumbs:

posted by  67Coronet383

You remain the douche bag of all douche bags.

1. I never said anything about her participation or lack thereof. That is a fact that you will have to accept because it is a... FACT.

2. I didn't know what the PM said until I read it. You on the other hand have posted repeatedly in this thread. You have made your choice to participate. Once again I know that is just an inconvenient fact.

I always wondered. Is it dark up inside your anal cavity and don't your ears begin to hurt after a while? Time for little Twinkie to go beddy bye. Nighty night little fella.

posted by  vwhobo

1. So wait...this whole thread is just you BITCHING? Oh yeah, I knew that.

2. Are you a dumb f*ck or just run out of BS? You read the PM, THEN started a thread about it. I said if you didn't like the PM (after you read it, dumbass, of course) then you didn't have to do anything about it.

3. It'd be like you to wonder such things.

posted by  67Coronet383

Actually this whole thread is about YOU bitching about what hobo decided to do. All you had to do was ignore it and it'd be long ago dead. On a different note...you must be nuts! Picking a fight against hobo is like trying to get under a car and pick it up. You'll never win and make yourself seem like a complete moron to anyone around you.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

This thread is not about me, did I make it? Was anything about me in the original post? Did anyone ask you? OK then.

What is he, God of the bastards? This is funny. There are 3 types of people around here. One type gets offended by him and does nothing. Another type with low self esteem like the regulars around here bow down to him because they see him as being the bigger person because he took extra bitch pill steriods. The other type won't put up with it...me. He was PMed because all he SEEMs to do to that girl is bash her. For good reason? Sure. But the point is she doesn't like it, as no one wants a prick up there ass about everything they do and say. She wanted to talk to him about it, and he does what? Creates a thread to bash her more and claim the upper hand because of the two types of pussies on this forum that will either leave it alone or agree. What a load of shit.

posted by  67Coronet383

:pop: Gotta love CF drama!

posted by  elchango36

this is about your number 2....didn't you just do the same thing that hobo did? I mean think about it, you opened the thread (he did with the pm) read the post (he read the pm) and then you both posted what you both think are stupid arguments. You then go to tell him you didn't have to do anything about it....and well neither did you.

To me this thread is like when greekwarrior makes a thread about a stupid picture that he found on the internet.

posted by  salimander13

at least we found the activity

posted by  salimander13

And we just received a thread from the forum's #2 attention whore.

Ooh, I'm going to get burned for that, I can't wait :mrgreen:

posted by  Mathew

:clap: :thumbs: most likely

posted by  True_Brit

You have to wonder who the attention whore really is...VW with his 6.33 posts per day count, or SynT's 1.99 post per day count. Seems VW whores the forums pretty hard compared to her...over 3x as hard.

And if I had to make a generalization, it is that most of VW's post since I have joined(since I'm not going to read 7k+ posts) are for the most part bitching people out for one thing or another.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Yeah, a big percentage of his posts are nothing but him telling people how wrong they are (in which he's 99% correct in) bashing them, telling them they're a waste of oxygen, ect, to show he thinks he's smarter and has a higher purpose. Basically he's the type of attention whore that wants attention to lift himself up by putting others down. After all, his shit gets him no where, so if he can put others down he can seem higher up. The way I see it, the more he bitches the only thing that gets him higher is the prick up his ass growing taller. Everyone on this forum that isn't a pansie-assed suck up and an ass kisser will agree.

posted by  67Coronet383

Little boys like you make me laugh. Take a few minutes and read your own litany of posts on this forum. The only useful purpose you serve is... Well none that I can think of. Even the way you word your last sentence in the above post. You don't come right out and say it, you don't accuse anyone directly, but you make it very clear that if someone doesn't agree with you that they're "a pansie-assed suck up and an ass kisser". Give me a break Twinkie, we're not all still in the fifth grade like you.

I was wrong. Little miss thing isn't the #1 attention whore one this forum. You are. How about showing us your great history of helping others, or are you just exactly what you call me, a hypocrite (note the correct spelling jerkoff). You are now and always have been nothing but a lying, conniving shitstarter. Go away and grow up little boy.

posted by  vwhobo

Oh now that makes you a big man. If I was a little boy in the fifth grade, you'd be a real bastard saying that to me. Did I ever say anything about helping anyone? OH - No. So why did you say that? Oh yeah, because you know what I said is true and you tried to pull me down in your shit-pit with you. Too bad you can't find bashing articals to copy and paste on here that would fit. All I can think of is...

http://mop.no/imagebucket/1131124935_poster%20BULLSHIT-1_305.jpg

posted by  67Coronet383

It readily apparent that that's all you can think of because that's all you ever post. Looking to get banned again Twinkie, because you're pushing all the right buttons?

As for me, I'm done. I have neither the time or volition to argue with a small minded whiney bitch like you. You've once again hijacked two threads and made them all about you. No surprise there. You should be very proud of yourself. Have a nice day.

posted by  vwhobo

Good. It's about time you shut up. And BS, apparently you have plently of time to waste 8,000 posts on an online car forum? Come on dipshit, who are you trying to fool. Blind people stupid people or all of the above? Sorry to steal your spotlight. There is still one on you, but it makes you a little more transparent. Truthlight shall we call it. So if you're finished, I'm finished.

posted by  67Coronet383

:pop: :clap:

posted by  elchango36

This is an online car forum. This forum is for people to talk about CARS. If you want to discuss life, either make a thread in the off-topic section or don't waste space. Hobo doesn't start bashing people out of nowhere. It is only done in response to people's ignorance. How many times have we seen someone ask for car help and receive a stupid answer that's no where near true? If you give a stupid half-thought answer that is confusing the person even more, hobo will rightfully bash you for it.

When it comes to cars, he definetely knows the most by far (this is excluding ChrisV) on this forum. If you give a right answer that makes sense, he won't say anything. But if you type in some false BS, he will use his superior car knowledge to make you look like a moron. If you do it repeatedly, then he will ALWAYS make you look like a moron. :wink2:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

That I dont agree on. How many times have we seen a new person come and join the forums asking for help, and hobo to the rescue with insults and mockery? More than enough im afraid

posted by  newyorker

You once again are publically displaying your selective, lopsided memory along with a total lack of intellectual honesty. If you take an honest assessment, you'll see that I directly help far more than I harrass and even the ones I harrass I'm ususally attempting to help. Most of the time they're just too stupid to figure it out because their feelings are more important than information.

posted by  vwhobo

Anyone who comes to the forums, doesn't read the rules, and states "Hi. I am having trouble starting my engine. I have replaced [insert 50 different car parts] and it still doesn't work. Please help." deserves to be bashed.

However, if they read the rules, introduce themselves, fully explain what car they're talking about, etc. chances are he will help. I know he has helped me before on a couple of occasions. :2cents:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Lets see..when someone for example asks this

Hi. I am new here and i need help. my car's headlights dont turn on. i checked the bulbs, the fuse, and the battery runs fine. what can it be?

your response would be somewhere on the lines of

you are a moron. you have shown no information about the occurance of the problem. stop wasting bandwith

(dramatization)

You call that helping people? That isnt direct or inderect advice. Its just rude.

posted by  newyorker

What rules? Rules dont state anything about being extra kiss-ass to get good with the bum on the forum. Youve never had your car break (except for the fuel pressure sensor), and vlad's dad told you the problem there.

posted by  newyorker

You have been banned 50 times, made 50,000 posts, and I still bet you didn't read the rules (dramatization):

GUIDELINES FOR REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE FORUM USE

Disclaimer: While the following guidelines cannot cover every situation, by using them and applying some good old fashioned common sense you will find your experience in this forum, and all the rest of the forums for that matter, a much more pleasurable and productive experience.

1. When asking questions about your car please provide year, make, model, engine size, and transmission type as a minimum. Of course any other pertinent information will be needed as well for example, if you have trouble with an inoperative window we need to know if they’re power or manual and knowing if it’s a two or four door may be helpful as well.

2. If there have been any repairs or maintenance performed on the car recently, this may be important so let us know. Also, if there is any past history of this or a related problem let us know that along with what was done to resolve it in the past.

3. Do not assume we know what you know or what you mean to say. We are more than willing to help but can only use the information you provide. Because we are online in a forum, we cannot see your face, hear the inflection in your voice or see, touch or hear your car. You are our eyes and ears and solving any problem begins with you and the effort you are willing to put forth helping us to help you. This brings us to…

4. The description. Please do not interpret what is going on with your car, just give us an explicit, step by step description. We need to know anything that might be a factor such as engine hot or cold, vehicle speed, weather conditions, etc. There are too many possibilities to name them all but you get the idea. Also, if you have already had the foresight to retrieve computer codes (in instances were that is helpful) let us know what they are. If you tell us you think it needs sparkplugs then your answer will be put in sparkplugs. Keep in mind if you knew what was wrong you probably wouldn’t be here asking for advice.

5. Another assumption you should never make. We don’t know who you are or what your mechanical ability is, your knowledge level or what type of tools, equipment or work area you have. Some repairs require very little knowledge but are labor, equipment and space intensive. Other repairs require very little actual work but you’ll need a large amount of experience or technical knowledge. Most repairs are somewhere in between. Help us out by honestly assessing what you can and cannot do and let us know. Claiming to have a higher knowledge level than you do is not only frustrating and counter productive for everyone involved, it’s also extremely transparent to those who have that knowledge and only serves to make you look like a fool.

6. Finally introduce yourself. There is a section here at Car-Forums.com called “Introduce Yourself”. We don’t need your name, age, address, social security number and date of birth although if you want to share those details feel free to do so. It is nice however to know a little bit about the person who we’re trying to help. And honestly if you don’t have the time to type a few sentences about yourself, then we don’t have the time to help you. Remember you came to us looking for our years of knowledge, training and experience.

1. What car? I don't need to hear every detail you can give me, but at least knowing what car we're talking about might help. Especially to a mechanic.
2. Are you sure you checked everything correctly? What is your mechanic ability? Are you really sure you checked everything correctly? How did you check everything? What tools do you have/did you use. Are you really, really sure? If you think that everyone who says they checked their fuses, checked them correctly, you're nuts.
3. This is all assuming you have introducted yourself prior to this post.

And that is why you would expect flaming from hobo if making such a post. Any questions?

EDIT: The first 6 numbers are the actual rules copied and pasted. The next 3 numbers are my responses to your statement using the rules. It looks a bit confusing otherwise.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

What rules? You must be kidding... Please see above post.

I will refer to everything else you said later. Gotta go work.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

going at your thinking, noone should even post here, becuase most likely if they are asking questions, they dont know the answer, and shouldnt be attempting to fix the problem...is that what you are going at?

posted by  newyorker

And reason for making this thread is still unknown. Most likely to belittle someone else in a poor attempt to make one self look and feel good.

posted by  newyorker

Childish...

posted by  PontiacFan27

i must say, i like the proper english usage:laughing:

posted by  starscream0

Newsflash! noone cares. mods lock this.

posted by  newyorker

Coming from the self appointed douche bag in charge. You didn't seem to feel the need to have it locked when you were getting your one cent worth in. I guess it's true what they say. Once a loser. always a loser. You're living proof of that.

posted by  vwhobo

Who is the loser posting PMs on the boards? Who is the loser giving needless crap to 99% of the people here? Who is the loser clicking refresh every 30 seconds hoping someone gives a shit about what he has to say?

AND THE WINNER IS!!!

You:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Yes, I am the winner. But even though I let you talk to me, you're still the forum loser. Time to grow up little boy. Your nuts may even drop (out of your mouth) pretty soon.

posted by  vwhobo

You let me talk to you? The only reason im even saying anything to you is because you have no sense of sanity and no limitation on how big of a morbid asshole you get yourself to be.:banghead:

posted by  newyorker

Just trying to keep up with you and your little buddies. In real life it wouldn't happen. You'd have the door slammed in your face if you even tried to join an adult conversation.

posted by  vwhobo

I have never heard of an adult conversation where insults are thrown back and forth. Sounds more like some prison freestyle rap to me.

posted by  newyorker

Where you would no doubt be the bitch or the jerk in the circle. Perhaps you've never heard any such conversation because you've never been allowed to take part in an adult conversation. Maybe when you grow up...

If you don't like it, you can invite yourself out of the thread the way you invited yourself in. See ya.

posted by  vwhobo

Like I said, Ive never heard of adult conversation involving non-stop insults. Maybe you and your white trash prison buddies have them, but not around where I live.

posted by  newyorker

As I recall, I'm not the one who performs hit and runs and then brags about it. You're the criminal, I'm the citizen. You really HONESTLY don't have a clue, do you. :roll:

posted by  vwhobo

Being white trash and being a citizen have nothing in common. Also, having prison buddies and being a criminal has nothing in common either. Just labels you as a person and your decision in picking friends.

posted by  newyorker

el oh el..

posted by  Benson

Wait...what???

posted by  Nissan_Altima

arrr oh? eff el

:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

Ok this thread is seriously making me laugh now, keep it up guys! :thumbs: :orglaugh:

posted by  jedimario

I cant really lower my level of writing enough to suit him, so it doenst make sense to me either.

posted by  newyorker

I find it just a tad bit ironic that monkey boy says this to me;
And then in his most recent post, he says;

Can anyone remind me what that saying is that contains the words pot, kettle and black?

There's another funny thing at work here. Why is it that the stupidest of the stupid always seem to call people "retarted"? It must be because they're retarded. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

At least he's gathering information so in the near future he may be able to assist the troubled member. Where as you, hobo, wouldve simply left this message

I must admit though, the first part of this thread, was humorous to me. Watching coronet shut you up was quite amusing.

posted by  Stem

Allow me to reiterate... :pop:

posted by  elchango36

Are you joining the moron brigade too? Apparently so, because anyone with any brains or honesty knows that is simply not the case. BTW retard, the word is retarded. Look in the mirror for for the definition.

posted by  vwhobo

I didn't write it moron. However I am glad to see you resorting to personal attacks since you cant argue the fact that your a trailerpark trash, attention deprived 'hobo'. Oo even i got a kick outta that one.

All caps just for you hobo. Now sweetheart go check your mailbox for your social security check and renew your AARP card. I'll even rent you a handicapped van so you can fit your all-chrome wheelchair to get you there faster.

posted by  Stem

:laughing: :orglaugh:

posted by  True_Brit

oh my g00dness! so much hate in teh CF forum... oh n0es!!:laughing:

posted by  starscream0

wernt anyone told by their parents "dont argue back, itll make it worse!!!"

posted by  True_Brit

Hobo, you know why you are a retard? Because I asked probbably 20 posts ago why you put this thread up, and you still havent answered. I already know why though, I just want to hear your BS excuse

posted by  newyorker

You know, you just set yourself up. There are dozens of things you have left unanswered Mr. Hit and Run, Accord Poser.

posted by  Benson

:orglaugh: So true So true!!!!:stupid: :driving: :guns:

posted by  elchango36

Accord poser? LMAO!!! How am I an accord poser

posted by  newyorker

Wow, this thread reminds me of a bunch of PMSing women. Good read though. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Honestly, NewYorker, you're making yourself out to be much more than you really are. if you quit talking like your piss is perfume, you'll get a lot more respect in this thread. Now, the really ironic part, is that your writing styling is changing. Changing to resemble someone else writing, of whom you envy and want to be. The style, the flow. It's all off, of course, but you're trying to sound like someone else. I know who this other person is, the hobo knows who this other person is, probably one or two other people know who it is.

But you probably don't.

So, stop trying to be someone else, and quit being in this thread. Your credibility is already lost. Just stop.

------------

vwhobo;

At this point, it seems as if your fighting a lost cause. The only reason for your flaming stature outside of the helping posts is because you're trying to change people, to make them be more specific or think before they type.

But...

By flaming them, you're only going to make them more resistant to where you're trying to get to. They'll automatically say no, simply in spite of you. Then you flame, then they go around the same process. It's a lost cause.

So, I ask you...

Why are you still fighting it? It seems as if there's no hope. And it's not like it's something you personally can change, because, you're only a name on a computer screen. Why are you still fighting it?

posted by  Godlaus

OK now you guys are just acting like children, 4 of you anyway...

posted by  jedimario

I'm glad to see you didn't deny the hit and run. You are an Accord poser because you pretended to drive around the city streets going 70mph in 2 different cars, and once you got busted you vanished soon after. Remember that?

posted by  Benson

If we've had enough of circular arguing...I'd like to close this already.

Comments?

posted by  BavarianWheels

why couldnt it have been done earlier?

posted by  True_Brit

Technically that's a question :laughing:

I'm tired of those certain memebers acting like they're 10, by all means, close it.

posted by  jedimario

hope your not targeting me aswell!:laughing:
anyway, as above, please close!

posted by  True_Brit

actually if you think about it only the morons on here don't get hobo's style of "teaching" if you will. Basically only the smarter people on this forum can see that when he does flame he does give a helpful answer to try and solve the problems, its more of an online sarcasm. Then people get butt hurt and try to flame him and it gets no where, but thats another story. Maybe he is trying to still fight it because one day they will realize that help doesn't always come on a clean plate. Maybe he is trying to still fight it because one day they will realize that help doesn't always come on a clean plate. I answered twice because you wrote it twice...

posted by  salimander13

i have realised that, its just people get the wrong end of the sh1t stick and think hes being a negative sarcastic bloke when infact there is help in what he says "sometimes"

posted by  True_Brit

they get the wrong idea because they only have 1 post and don't know how people are on the forum.

posted by  salimander13

I think to many threads get closed/locked. If anyone doesn't care to read or participate then don't. Easy enough.

posted by  thefonz

What a friggin' concept. People taking responsibility for their own actions. Finding out that freedom of speech carries with it responsibility and the potential to be offended from time to time and that they also have the right to not participate. Unfortunately that'll never work out in the over regulated, PC world we live in now. Good try, but it probably won't happen around here. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

easier said than done,,,, someone sees something they dont disagree to, they write in, then someone else doesnt like that and start flaming etc etc, then hell breaks loose because such and such happened, just like this thread, so many people could have left it as it was, it wouldnt have got to where it is now, 6 or more pages of people bitching on at each other like old women as if the price of teabags have gone up!!!

posted by  True_Brit

Actually Ijust think it's a worthless waste of bnadwidth....That's just my :2cents:

posted by  jedimario

You mean exactly like this most recent post of yours. Everyone is free to join in or to look the other way. You appear not to care for the thread, but you won't look away and stop posting. Interesting.

And you have the option to not post or even read it as well. Actually, the only people keeping this thread going right now are those of you who want it closed. What thread will you want closed next because it doesn't meet your high standards? JUST DON'T CLICK ON IT. Simple!

posted by  vwhobo

Definately know what you mean. I just get tired of their needless need (:screwy: ) to close threads.

posted by  thefonz

they close threads because they think its getting out of control. It only gets out of control because of peoples ignorance and stupidity. If this is the case then shouldn't this forum be locked....

posted by  salimander13

Where did I say that...and what 2 different cars?:banghead:

posted by  newyorker

I think hes talking about guy who couldn't speak english very well and you posted a video and it had like two different gauges.

posted by  salimander13

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=21279

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTheZ8s82s8&search=Klidi%20Accord

Remember now? Quit acting stupid.

posted by  Benson

Oh, it's no act. His stupidity is as real as it gets. You couldn't come up with a fictional charcter with that kind of stupid. Nobody would believe it.

posted by  vwhobo

That wasnt me behind the wheel nor was it my car...And I never said it was me driving or that it was my car. How am I an accord poser?

posted by  newyorker

thanks hobo this just made my day

posted by  salimander13

Now THAT's funny.

posted by  97Talonchik

Well I was actually just trying to make fun of you when I said that, if I really wanted this thread closed, then I wouldn't enjoy participating in it. If I didn't enjoy participating in it, I wouldn't, I'm not stupid. I may've said I wanteds it closed earlier, but I guess I've changed my mind lol

posted by  jedimario

Your Message