Is George Bush an IDIOT?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Is George Bush an IDIOT?

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/48170/IS_BUSH_AN_IDIOT.html

You decide

posted by  newyorker

Believe me he's more than an idiot!

posted by  Emperor Mosta

hahaha. they showed the dailyshow footage! i love it!... im just going to say, hes not the sharpest needle in the haystack

posted by  mazda6man

"he wakes up every morning and arm wrestles with english language and often loses" :laughing: lol thats funny! why is he still in???

posted by  True_Brit

yeah... hes pretty stupid

posted by  starscream0

I don't think he's as dumb as most people think. Not a fan of his religious politics, but I don't think he's dumb.

posted by  ChrisV

I personally wonder how teeny somethings have the education or experience to determine if he's dumb. The problem is that they don't, it's just a matter of jumping on the bandwagon to be popular. Once again they're displaying their individuality by all thinking and acting the same.

posted by  vwhobo

bush signs my paycheck. i not gay or anything but i love the man. the republican party in general.

posted by  jackal2000

I don't like him but I don't think he's as dumb as he wants you to think he is.

This quote from someone from that website has some truth to it

posted by  fudge

in my honest opinion... hes embarassing... people in other countries say "thats, your president?!?! man, im sorry" think of it like this... "this guy represents me" say that, and tell me you can feel proud to say that

posted by  mazda6man

:clap: yeah, thats kinda how i feel, i cant quite say that i am proud to have him as a leader.

posted by  starscream0

I don't think he represents me personally to the world, I don't judge any foriegn person based on what their country's leader thins, that's just stupid.

And GWB is smart enough to be elected president twice, anyone who thinks he's anything close to an idiot needs to look in the mirror to see who the real idiot is.

posted by  jedimario

im not gunna say hes an idiot... just not the smartest weve had in office. atleast not from what we see. it seems like hes starting to lose it though. or maybe hes just getting tired of his job, who knows...

posted by  mazda6man

He has an IQ of 89 I believe.

posted by  newyorker

Newyorker has the IQ of a rock I believe.

posted by  Benson

Good comeback. When you get out of the second grade, give me word, and maybe youll actually string together something that makes sense. Just for you, my IQ is 166 :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

come on now guys, why do we always gotta be fighting?? cant we just all get along??? :laughing:

posted by  starscream0

:laughing:

posted by  Pythias

Newyorker often confuses '166' with 'nothing'. I bet you don't even know how IQ is derived, NY.

And your comebacks are incredibly weak. Quit trying to imitate hobo.

posted by  Godlaus

It wasn't a comeback. I was just stating the truth.

posted by  Benson

Yep...and truth to Islam is killing jews and pretty much everyone else...so much for truth...any other dickhead things you would like to say?

posted by  newyorker

You're back?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Amazes me how so many Americans try to distance themselves from Mr Bush, but he was voted in by the inhabitants.......... twice :wink2:

posted by  Wally

And thats the most ironic part. We saw that he sucked, but all of the hilbillies and rednecks, and even some normal people that voted for him loved his policy on gay marrige...even though it didnt do dick for the country.

posted by  newyorker

Well I personally think it's just the minority of those whiners that actually care enough to vote. If you don't care enough to vote, well, you lose, you don't deserve to have your canidate in office anyway.

posted by  jedimario

Well here if you don't vote you face a fine.... I like it that way, because imbecile and intellectual alike get to vote on who will f%%k the country.

posted by  Wally

Must be more hillbillies, rednecks and normal people than...... whoever else voted!

posted by  thefonz

A couple things to rememebr about the Bush election. Hw WAS elected by a majority. A mojority of those who VOTED. Voter turnout was aronund 50%. So of the public that COULD vote, only half did. And of that half, teh vot was split up between a number of parties, GWB getting the highest number. But that STILL means that less than a quarter of the public ELIGIBLE to vote actually voted for him. Votor apathy is teh largest sinlge contributor to who gets elected.

I also wonder how many of those who COULD vote, and DIDN'T, are complaining now?

Personally, I voted for GWB. You don't change C in C in the middle of a war, and at the time of the elections, it was very important. the opposing choices were worse. I may not have agreed with GW's domestic social policies, but the economic policies and the military policies I agree with.

posted by  ChrisV

what do you think of his best friend- Tony Blair???

posted by  True_Brit

Got back last night

posted by  newyorker

I think every country has or has had their darker times...and crap under their rugs. It's just easy to point at him cause he's always in the spotlight.

You can't get to where he is without intelligence. Someone, probably many, along the line will take notice and you just can't excel. It's just impossible. Think about all the steps to becoming president. Lack of intellect will stop you right from the beginning.

I think maybe he gets a little nervous and loses his composure. Some people just stutter and aren't that good with words.

posted by  Bronxie

1. His dad
2. Florida
There is a difference between being verbaly challanged, and retarted

posted by  newyorker

You can't call someone who managed to be elected twice, an idiot. I'm sure your also someone who believes in all the 9/11 conspiracies as well, and Farenheit 9/11 is nothing but facts. :doh:

You wanna talk retarded.... sh*t just take a look at your posts.... any of them...

posted by  Pythias2050

i have NO idea who you are :wink2: :wink2: but it was a mistake electing him once...i guess his idiocy moved to the americans and they voted for him again.

posted by  newyorker

I go away for part of the weekend only to come back and immediately find you displaying your stupidity again. Shocking. Why don't you do the entire world a HUGE favor and just STFU? Your credibility would increase tenfold if you could just bite your tongue. I cannot think of words that are adequate to describe how worthless and noxious your presence on this forum and as part of the human race is. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

ummm... I don't know you either, :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: and no the Americans did the right thing, better than to have that P*ss John Kerry leading.

posted by  Pythias2050

Insults with no backing are like pissing into the wind...you just become an idiot.

posted by  newyorker

Oh, you mean like all of the supporting information you have about our president. Pot, kettle, black dumbass. All of my supporting evidence about you is right in this thread a spead all over these forums, just like the never ending bullsh*t that it is. Maybe if you just a slight clue about poiltics, how the system works and the life of George Bush, you'd see just how unbelievably ignorant you sound making your false accusations and casting your aspersions.

Bottom line Twinkie, YOU ARE AN IGNORANY F*CK THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE ANY MORE PRECIOUS OXYGEN. Got it? Good. Now f*ck off and die.

posted by  vwhobo

Still pissing into the wind? Or maybe your 80 year old bladder isnt budging..

posted by  newyorker

If you're IQ is 166, then I'm sure you know that "youll" is not a word. :banghead:

posted by  torinoman80

I love me some CF flame wars :pop:

posted by  jedimario

Come on Twinkie, show me verifiable proof that the only reason he's in office is because of his father and some great conspiracy in Florida. Before you start typing your blather, keep in mind (as if you ever knew) that the voting machines and procedures that were used in Florida during that election were designed, approved, tested and verfied by Democrats. Apparently they couldn't eeven make them simple enough for stupid f*cks like you. That IS a fact that can be easily proven. But then I know facts have no use in your hazy world of innuendo and lies.

Like it or don't, not too far down the road, history is going to show that W was one of our best presidents ever. Ignorant whiney bitches like you said the same thing about Ronald Reagan once.

Final note. Because this is the greatest country on the face of the earth, you're more than welcome to leave ANY TIME. I'd be happy to buy yor one way ticket to, I don't know, let's say North Korea. You can practice your freedom of speech over there.

posted by  vwhobo

Not reading past that becasue the rest of it is worthless. I never said its the ONLY reason.

posted by  newyorker

Haha Newyorker spelled "Retarded" wrong :laughing:

posted by  99integra

You're not responding because you are fully aware that you're wrong. You're just not man enough to admit it. People like you make me want to puke. People like you can't seem to grasp the fact that along with freedom to speak comes responsibility. Every regular member of this forum knows that you have no idea what that means, look at your hit and run for example. No integrity, no responsibility just an attitude that you'll get away with whatever you can. The entitlement mentality. I have no more time for a pathetic piece of sh*t like you. Some of us have to get up in the morning and make money so useless c*nts like you can suck the system dry as fast as we can restock the money supply.

When was the last time I told you to f*ck off and die?

posted by  vwhobo

No. Because you are putting words in my mouth, and shit into yours.

posted by  newyorker

Actaully, he didn't in the rest of that post. Now go back and read it.

posted by  jedimario

And you've crossed the line from verbally challenged to retarded. Quit getting your information from Michael Moore.

Florida had no bearing on the issue. Seriously. His dad didn't get him elected either time. Seriously.

posted by  ChrisV

Does George Bush have a book out? I'd love to read it.

posted by  Bronxie

Still no response to this... :screwy:

posted by  torinoman80

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0670032735/102-9219867-1078503?v=glance&n= 283155

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=IRhwlPljd-gC&dq=george+w+bush+book&pg=PT 3&ots=JBagdTffZ9&sig=R4ZxZfCwyRwwwkWrtcb3R0SDfNA&prev=http://www.google.co. uk/search%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dgeorge%2Bw%2Bbush%2Bbook%26meta%3D&sa=X&oi=print& ct=result&cd=3

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0743255453/102-9219867-1078503?v=glance&n= 283155

http://www.ewossuk.com/search.aspx?s=987&k=george%20w%20bush%20book

posted by  True_Brit

eh, that's kinda debatable. It's not a sure thing, because it all depends on the instatement of the following presidents.

Kinda weird, isn't it? Having the success of a president judged by the future over which he has little control?
-------------

And furthermore, freedom of speech does come with it's responsibilities, but one of the facts stated over time and many court cases, people have the right to say whatever they want, and they will say stuff that's disrepectful, and hateful. But, that's a point of FOS, with the good comes the bad. We can only change what we hear, not what others say.

So, here's my question: We can't exactly stop newyorker, and we can't stop others from hearing and believing him, so what do we do?

posted by  Godlaus

Educate them?

posted by  Pythias2050

Hurray for pulling numbers out of you ass.:clap:

posted by  muskstang

you just boosted newyorker's ass to kingdom come.

posted by  muskstang

Stop trying to be deep. No one in this forum has any authority or special knowledge whatsoever except for what color looks cool on your '97 taurus. An maybe how to change the oil.

posted by  CoryVEtt

i think you and muskstang have a combined IQ equal to a pile of dog crap. don't EVER bash a group untill you know. i would have helped until you came on here talking out your ass. way to go re-re.

posted by  glagon1979

i recieve a PM "you must think youre really cool"

earn a rep before u talk shit

I see im not alone on the topic

posted by  newyorker

You and the other noob must be buddies...umm butt buddies that is :banana:

posted by  newyorker

Then why are you on this forum? Better of, since you ARE on this forum, then you must have no special knowledge whatsoever. Even better yet, the next time your car breaks down and you go to a mechanic, I would love for them to go tell you to fix it yourself because they don't have any "special knowledge". Moron.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

It would be better if they gave him an 800 dollar bill for things hes never heard of lol

posted by  newyorker

Now was that f*ckin necessary? Banned soon hopefully...

posted by  99integra

Now sending a PM to bav including the 2 usernames of these assbandits

posted by  newyorker

So Mr Bush :

has a Bachelor’s degree in history from Yale University
has a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School
is qualified to fly an F102 jet
was Governor of texas for two terms
has been El Presidente of the USofA for two terms
is mates with John Newcombe

and if he's good enough for Nukes he's good enough for me.:wink2:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/transcripts/s1427954.htm

posted by  Wally

who also is best mates with Tony Blair:laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Nice to see the thread is finally back to the original topic

posted by  newyorker

Nice to see you STILL haven't responded to what I said. :thumbs:

posted by  torinoman80

o yea bush is a idiot....

posted by  Andrew0261

...go read the thread...

posted by  jedimario

Is George Bush an idiot?
Are you gay? Does your mother arm wrestle loggers for spare change? Is your father a monkey? Do you wear flowered tee-shirts? Can people smell you from more than four feet away?

If you answered yes to the first question, you answered yes to the rest of them.

posted by  dogbertthefirst

Annnnd I was right...

posted by  99integra

I doubt they know how to change their oil. And your Taurus probably looks like shit.

I back-a u up. Bush senior sucked. The idea that he used his 'influnce' to elect Bush Jr. is bullsh*t, plain and simple.

F*ck off.:fu:

Now now honey thats not how we talk on here

posted by  99integra

Er ... don't be distrurbing, man, Dogbert kind of sounds like a guy talking ... because it takes testosterone to be an asshole.

posted by  musclecarneon

....are you kidding me? :laughing:

posted by  99integra

You think it sounds like a chick?

posted by  musclecarneon

No honey I don't, you call people shit like that and it makes em more worked up :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Haha I see, took me a minute ... but don't call me honey, I don't lean that way:laughing:

posted by  musclecarneon

Neither do I pumpkin :wink2:

posted by  99integra

I agree that that annoys people further, and it's oh so patronising/sarcastic, lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Hehe why yes..yes it is :wink2: :laughing:

posted by  99integra

I'm like that too, I like annoying members like these two....weldone! :clap:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message