Thanks.

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Thanks.

I'm going to assume it was Bav who removed my signature. Thanks Bav.

posted by  Benson

It was...you're welcome.

posted by  BavarianWheels

It was obviously an advert on inapropriate....Why was this posted in the GC section?

posted by  Cliffy

Why's he banned now? What happened :$

posted by  Bronxie

He probably isn't, I think he added that as his user title.....A few members have done so, it is getting confusing now...I might make an addition to the rules soon, lol

posted by  Cliffy

wasnt his signature just a picture or something? :screwy:

I wouldnt be suprised if he was banned, chris_knows was banned just for joking around

posted by  nighthawk

Where and when did this happen?

posted by  67Coronet383

he posted some boobs in cliffy's vacation thread or somewhere else

posted by  nighthawk

Nope, that's not it. I'll find out though.

posted by  67Coronet383

Woah! Chris_knows got banned? He was here for quite sometime! What happened?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

I thought he just added "Banned" to his user title and went on vacation or something?

posted by  giant016

Benson turned into an asshole...Kermit got shoved up his ass

posted by  99integra

:orglaugh: :laughing: great!

posted by  True_Brit

I think there has been a mistake. chris_knows posted a picture that was ALREADY posted elsewhere on this forum and BavarianBanner over here banned him for posting that picture...which another guy actually posted, which still stands.

posted by  67Coronet383

Point me to it.

The situation with Chris_Knows has been resolved. He'll be back in full force at the end of the month.

Benson was banned because he felt the need to challenge me on ads in sig. He'll be back in 9 days as Benson...if not already under another SN.

Any other questions?

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=23803

Looks like you already found it, but that's where it was originally posted, by Pythias. And if you go to http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=23970 you'll see how pythias asks chris_knows to find the picture which he posted, and chris_knows found it and posted it there, too. But like you said it's been resolved. Just thought I'd point it all out.

posted by  67Coronet383

Benson was banned because he felt the need to challenge me on ads in sig. He'll be back in 9 days as Benson...if not already under another SN.

Any other questions?
.[/QUOTE]
If someone is banned, can they just not post or can they not access the site either?

posted by  thefonz

Site access is not removed...ability to post as banned SN is removed.

Your Message